Henderson & Moore

DB-14

wattie exploited

the whole midfield are shit Irving has potential but  Moore and  Henderson will never be good enough for hearts and we will not win many games with them both in the team :rifle:

Henderson shows signs of potential then ruins it with pulling out of tackles and a brisk run to the ball knowing he won’t win a 50/50. His ears must be ringing with the amount of shouting Naisy gives to him . 
Not good enough where is Antony Macdonald ? 

Henderson should of stuck to the Rugby .

Moore 🤔 

drop the pair . 

Unfair to single them out as there was many poor performances tonight. I do agree that both are miles off being good enough for us tho. The amount of times both have been loaned out tells you a story. Continue with both and we could go down. 

McDonald has been out with concussion but has been in full training for weeks now. Didnt play reserves yesterday so thought he would have been involved tonight, must be a cert to be in squad for Saturday.  Miles better than any of the other young players. 

Need some quality in the final 3rd to win games and he has that.

Henderson always has one good run per game we should sub him immediately after he has it (hopefully inside opening 5 mins) as he does absolutely  nothing after it. I think I allowed myself to believe Moore was better than he is after the Airdrie game. 

Edited by TheGoodLord

1 hour ago, NB GIN said:

Daniel has got it wrong tonight .... love the guy but Moore instead of Washington sorry that isn’t right 

agree completely 😡

Henderson is for me , going the same way Callum Elliot went , he has the skill , he has the potential but has got the heart of a mouse and **** all confidence in his own ability .

Second half when the keeper and him went for a ball in the box, he had a look to see where the keeper was rather than going in and taking one for the team and probably getting a penalty . In short , bottled it . 
Moore I just don’t think he’s strong enough and never will be  .
Irving I like but he needs to speed up his decision making . 

get that useless ***** out of goals as well , let’s shots for through his hands like a modern day Nicky “ nae hands” Walker

Washington and Walker must start instead of these two.

Henderson isn't bad but when you're chasing a game he's not the answer.

I’ve never seen anything from these guys to think they are good enough for Hearts.

Not faulting their effort, but at the very least, you’d expect to see some glimpses of skill, goals, killer passes, shots on target, going past men, etc.

Maybe young MacDonald deserves a chance, but unfortunately, these 2 don’t have it,

The worst thing about Henderson is he looks like he doesn’t give a flying ****. Chicken hearted, many of us would have ran through brick walls to be given the opportunity he's got. 

The rat catcher
2 hours ago, SteauaNeedarest said:

Some people actually gave Irving MOTM. :lol: 

I thought that was I heard as I was leaving. I laughed when I heard that. The 3 youngsters should not be starting must win games.

I thought Henderson was ok and gets into good positions and has a decent touch, Moore didn't contribute much but none of our players seem able to hold the ball.

Diadora Van Basten
1 hour ago, TheGoodLord said:

Henderson always has one good run per game we should sub him immediately after he has it (hopefully inside opening 5 mins) as he does absolutely  nothing after it. I think I allowed myself to believe Moore was better than he is after the Airdrie game. 

That would be hilarious 😂 

Weakened Offender

Henderson was ok for the first 20 minutes. Neither should be starting. Especially when our bench is as strong as it looks until substitutions are made. 

lost in space

So, we ate bottom of table.

Playing 3 young players in middle/front. They don't look amazing.

I know - lets play the brilliant experienced players we have -like Uche and Walker. Except Walker is lazy, unfit with shit attitude that and Uche falls down in a light breeze. 

A poster just supported Whelan FFS.

The young guys will probably improve.  They should be used sparingly though but when we are desperate, that isn't easy.

Can't believe how thick the supporters are who think the young guys will be consistent.

8 hours ago, SteauaNeedarest said:

You’re correct entirely. Neither are remotely good enough for this situation. Moore wasn’t even a regular at Forfar or whatever team he was at.

I agree with this 100% especially Moore. Need to give Walker, Uche and Washington a run in team - strongest team versus Hamilton with no passengers. Anymore results like that and relegation a distinct possibility. 

A_A wehatethehibs

They’ve both made contributions recently to the upturn in work rate and energy of the whole squad. 

But tonight I’ve got to say it was wrong team selection. Stendell is learning the league, I think in future he’ll know that games on Wednesday nights vs a decent Kilmarnock players, it’s just not the day to start the kids. It’s the day to bring them off the bench to make an impact 

Should’ve gone for the experience and calm heads who don’t give away sloppy possesion every time they get the ball - Washington and Walker. 

A_A wehatethehibs
3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

The sad reality is our academy and scouts have supplied duds for years.

Don’t worry Levein will sort it, he’s in talks for a new 3 year deal to manage the academy. 

Leveins Battalion

Henderson is pish,really pish!.Moore should be out on loan at Dalkeith Thistle.We are the ****ing laughing stock of Scottish football,a club of weak minded losers who are also pish at football.

Ernie Eskilsson
9 hours ago, Gambo said:

Not good enough to be starting.

I just can't see what Henderson brings to team, he has no shot on him, he has no pace, passing the ball to him more often than not leads to opposition possession.

I can see something in Irving, who again should not be a first pick, but just don't see it in Henderson.

Moore has the ability but maybe not at this level.

Unfair on the 3 off them to be starting together in our position.

Irving was hung out to dry as a one man midfield and he’s our best midfielder - easily. The question is who plays alongside Irving and whether two players is enough in a relegation battle.

Henderson did much better than Moore, he’s stronger, he’s got a trick, he can pass and he can beat a man. It seems harsh that he starts every week but I see nothing in Washington as an alternative - he’s a headless chicken. Moore is incapable of getting a yard and getting a cross in - he’s just like Morrison. Walker should start in his place, he made a big difference when he came on.

The keeper’s distribution is excellent but he’s a Jack Hamilton shot stopper - anything on target goes in. It’s as if Stendel thinks we need a sweeper rather than a keeper.

The experienced players also  let us down. Souttar had another mare. NaIsmith worked hard but his passing was horrendous. Uche was embarrassingly bad.

Regardless of all of that Stendel’s tactics are what will get us relegated. We give up far too many chances. Killie took their’s last night but both Rangers and St Johnstone missed 3 or 4 they should have scored. We could easily have taken 0 points rather than 4. Hamilton and St Mirren will play that same ball in behind our advanced full backs. Too wide for the keeper to get to and pulling Souttar and Halkett out of position. Even with Smith and Hickey back if they’re out of position we’ll get punished. I suspect Stendel is too stubborn to change and I suspect we’ll pay the price.