Henderson & Moore

DB-14

Just not the standard required.  Maybe one of them, off the bench, but we cannot be starting young laddies when we're sitting bottom of the table!!

I'm not convinced by Henderson, the only time he's looked good was against Airdrie, which says an awful lot.

There are better options on the bench, but we don't use them.

Captain Lithuania

Thought Moore played all right. Henderson though, don’t see anything in him. Constantly gave the ball away. Folk on here were raving about him after the Airdrie game as well. 

Captain Sausage

I got ripped on the match thread by two different posters for stating this before kick off. Absolutely terrible - both of them. 

7 minutes ago, Captain Sausage said:

I got ripped on the match thread by two different posters for stating this before kick off. Absolutely terrible - both of them. 

You’re correct entirely. Neither are remotely good enough for this situation. Moore wasn’t even a regular at Forfar or whatever team he was at.

That team selection was woeful tonight after Saturday. 

6 goals against in these last 2 games. Wtf. 

Our recent record against these 2 clubs is a complete and utter ******* embarrassment. 

These boys were on loan at shit standard and yet suddenly they are main players. Same with Irving. Played in a relegated Falkirk team yet now our main midfielder?  Hmmm.

Three times in a row tonight, Henderson got the ball to his feet. His second touch was a header on every occasion. 

I'm not for hyperbole and "never good enough", but he just isn't ready. 

It should have been ten
Just now, fabienleclerq said:

Can't believe they weren't both hooked at half time, Irving getting motm is laughable after that.

Said the same when It was announced at full time. Feckin joke, he was woeful.

1 minute ago, SteauaNeedarest said:

Aye cause they’re great right enough. Slaver. Both are guff.

Out of all the players, slate two young laddies. ****ing rocket. 

I wouldn’t say they are dreadful but it’s clear on tonight’s showing that we need better. Washington and dare I say it, Walker, showed much more. Whether it’s experience or ability I don’t know but I’d be much more confident if Washington and Walker started, bit of quality and experience especially with the position we are in! 

we need more in the final third and I think they have had their chance now. We need goals and assists not just players who are going to work hard with lots of running. With the two position they are occupying they are like inside forwards with Clare and white pushed on so much, they should be doing much more in the final third. 

37 minutes ago, Arnaud Djoum said:

Thought Moore played all right. Henderson though, don’t see anything in him. Constantly gave the ball away. Folk on here were raving about him after the Airdrie game as well. 

Did he touch the ball? 

Captain Canada

Irving, Henderson and Moore need to come out the team. The number of times Irving tried to pass through players was beyond a joke. He's a luxury player we can't afford just now. 

Stendel has a lot  to answere for . 

Asking these youngsters to try and match hardened pros in a relegation dog  fight . 

These two aren't ready yet and while Irving will be very good he shouldn't  be playing just now either . 

Edited by ramrod

6 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Out of all the players, slate two young laddies. ****ing rocket. 

Will quite happily bet you £50 to FOH these two don’t make it any higher than Hearts. 

2 minutes ago, SteauaNeedarest said:

Will quite happily bet you £50 to FOH these two don’t make it any higher than Hearts. 

Couldn’t give a shit as long as they make it at Hearts.

2 minutes ago, SteauaNeedarest said:

Nae shit sherlock. 

Fort Vallance

They were on loan at lower leagues  for a reason. However I'm not going to slag the coach for giving them a run before judging them.They've had a shot and found not to be good enough. 

Called it ages ago and have said it recently in the match day threads. 
The lads simply are not good enough at the moment and this experiment has to end. Practically starting with 9 men when they play, along with that ****ing idiot of a goalie 

Not good enough, and if Stendel continues to persist with them after tonight I'll start to worry a little bit. 

Fort Vallance
8 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Ah, Kickback.  The kids are shite but Souttar and Halkett just had an off day.  Hilarious.

The kids are shite. But Halkett and Souttar are seriously on trial.

Just now, Cruyff said:

Crayons are for colouring in, not for eating. 👍 

Good advice maybe you should take it on board. Absolute tit of a man.

I don’t believe either will make it with us but still willing to give them time.

That said, it’s outrageous they are starting ahead of the likes of Walker, Meshino & Washington.

Walker showed more in his 20 minutes than the pair of them combined.

Not good enough to be starting.

I just can't see what Henderson brings to team, he has no shot on him, he has no pace, passing the ball to him more often than not leads to opposition possession.

I can see something in Irving, who again should not be a first pick, but just don't see it in Henderson.

Moore has the ability but maybe not at this level.

Unfair on the 3 off them to be starting together in our position.