• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr Elwood P

• Hearts1975

• GinRummy

• jake

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Defence is even more shambolic than under Levein, and still lots of players who have absolutely no business starting regularly for Hearts. Boyce was a great signing. Time will tell with the rest.

Jury still out for me. 

Edited by Peebo

Just now, i8hibsh said:

Ann Budge has turned the environment at our club to a losing one. It is all her doing.

Aye because she plays in goals. 

2 hours ago, Walter Kidd said:

He’s a dud. Here comes the championship. It’s taken 3 weeks for coaches to suss Stendel out and he’s clueless. 

Even Cathro took 4 off Rangers. 

we'll probably have a much clearer idea if we're Championship bound after the next 3 games. away to Celtic home to Hamilton away to St Mirren. after that only 10 games to go

It’s all very worrying ... I hope Stendel is pragmatic enough to modify his preferred playing style to deliver results.

And if the players he has brought in are not as good as those that have left or those that remain he accepts that and plays the ones in the squad that are most able to deliver results and get us out of this mess we are in.

It’s going to be a bumpy ride through to May, hopefully we arrive in a good place!

1 minute ago, Walter Kidd said:

Please explain how we are not a losing club? Tynecastle is no longer ours.

9 minutes ago, dhalljambo15 said:

Pish. Killie were better team apart from third goal he wasn’t that bad

Do you see the second?

2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Ann Budge has turned the environment at our club to a losing one. It is all her doing.

She’s certainly responsible for recruiting Stendel who was almost universally welcomed. Still very early to judge Stendel but he needs to sort that defence before Hamilton a week on Saturday. 

1 minute ago, maroonsgotop said:

we'll probably have a much clearer idea if we're Championship bound after the next 3 games. away to Celtic home to Hamilton away to St Mirren. after that only 10 games to go

Yip. 

32 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

I wouldn't blame stendel,, it's the shite levein brought in 

That's put us here, we all know that , but our season starts next week v tic and more importantly hamilton , we dont beat Hamilton " wel be 2 thirds of the way down ,,  I admit theres been a lot of hype surrounding stendel "  many fans seeing him as a messiah ?  But hes a human being,  and needs his players to make a few breaks for him on the pitch....otherwise it wouldn't matter who was our manager......

With you there 

it is a worry. Maybe Stendel needs to tweak a bit until the defence get the hang of what he wants them to do 

one things for sure, we have to tighten up big time at the back 

I still put our current predicament at Leveins 🚪 he has put us in a right situation with all his tinkering over the last few years 

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

What dies that even mean?

Just now, Hearts1975 said:

With you there 

it is a worry. Maybe Stendel needs to tweak a bit until the defence get the hang of what he wants them to do 

one things for sure, we have to tighten up big time at the back 

I still put our current predicament at Leveins 🚪 he has put us in a right situation with all his tinkering over the last few years 

Most defo m8

Just now, davemclaren said:

She’s certainly responsible for recruiting Stendel who was almost universally welcomed. Still very early to judge Stendel but he needs to sort that defence before Hamilton a week on Saturday. 

Celtic next is a horror show. I fear every game. I believe Stendel is the right choice tho but she has ruined us and it is too late.

pettigrewsstylist
2 hours ago, Jee said:

Results need to start improving. Tonights result is a hammer blow and DS is going to get the flack for it.

Rightly so. His selection and tactics. Been here long enough to not be 0-3 down to killie at home.

5 minutes ago, gowestjambo said:

Our Midfield are far too lightweight. It is the midfields job to win the ball high up the park. Sibbick looked very good against rangers, but Henderson and Moore are the real weak links.

Brian Clough once commented "If there is something wrong with the team - all I need to do is look at the midfield"

This is the engine room of the team, and currently our midfield is probably the worst in the league. Langer and Avdijaj better come good or else we are in bug trouble....

We are already in big trouble!

Daniel has now won one of his last 19 league games as a manager.  His record is LDLLDLLLDLLLLLDDWDL.  Slightly concerning.  I think he has had enough time now to make an impact.  We have seen marginal improvement during a point when we need huge improvement.  Huge couple of months ahead. Huge. 

Edited by Uche

2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I wonder if Pep Guardiola could reverse the situation that Levein has put us in.

Still games to go and I still have faith he will get it right 

He’s a dud. Here comes the championship. It’s taken 3 weeks for coaches to suss Stendel out and he’s clueless. 

Cathro couldn't lace Stendel's boots 👍, he was merely a puppet just like Robbie. 

pettigrewsstylist
16 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

1 league win in 9, or whatever, and bottom of the league. It’s not surprising people are asking questions. 

DS reputation has been massively overblown in my opinion due to the fact he’s not CL, fan friendly and viewed as ‘fashionable’ by sections of the support. His track record doesn’t warrant the hype imo. 

I’m firmly in the jury’s our camp. He has inherited a shambles of a situation buts it’s never ‘felt’ right and I suspect the challenge might be too big for him. I wouldn’t be surprised if we started next season with a new manager. 

IF we were to be relegated he would have to share a fair chunk of the responsibility being in charge for circa 6months of the season. We can’t continue to use CL as a free pass, DS is the man in charge and is responsible for getting results. 

Our issues are much deeper than a goalkeeper.

The one things I will say I enjoy the games under DS more than CL, but the results are pretty much the same😞

Not what peeps want to hear, but pretty fair comment. 

11 minutes ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

Agree with this ,plus Kimmarnock while not world beaters are one of the better organised sides in the league and very good at holding onto a lead ,10 behind the ball and break .

We need to improve definitely but we were not rubbish tonight .

We are not near good enough at this system to guarantee to beat anybody yet. 

How can a team that won once since when? October before the weekend be good at holding onto a lead?  Stop making shite excuses.  We nearly fluked a draw the same as Saturday.  

Killie had a game plan to beat us and they did, convincingly, Tommy Wright had a plan for St Johnstone to beat us second half Saturday and he had us by the baws.  

Aberdeen and the huns have been utter pap, Aberdeen lost 3-0 away to the vermin and lost again tonight to that same shite st Johnstone side with that shite manager on a tiny proportion of budget we have who are now well ahead of us.  Imagine “that clown” Tommy Wright had the money to buy a Boyce? 

There’s three teams in this league that can go down, us Hamilton St Mirren.  Hibs will finish above us for what? Three seasons on the trot, before that they emptied us and won the cup.  

It’s ****ing disgusting.  Another shite season like the three before.  “Aye well we are the big team” where exactly?  It’s all talk now.  We are soft as shit.  If we go down with the budget we have or even in a relegation playoff you will still have people thanking Queen Ann.  It’s mortifying, 

9 minutes ago, Walter Kidd said:

She might as well 😏

Just now, Hearts1975 said:

I wonder if Pep Guardiola could reverse the situation that Levein has put us in.

Still games to go and I still have faith he will get it right 

I’m still optimistic as well but we are coming into a couple of crunch games which will likely define the rest of our season. 

3 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Perhaps he’ll ask for help from another Hearts employee on possible suggestions to sorting out the defence?

He (Stendel) is relatively inexperienced managerially at this level so he should listen to all the advice he can get. Then he decides to discard that advice or not. 

He has to change the style for parkhead. Just park the bus and lose by a couple. 
play the high press there and it could well destroy any confidence we have left. Goal difference may be the difference come May

Nicholas Brody

This place is full folk that backed Craig Levein to the very end and now, two months in, is turning on a new manager with new ideas. Somehow, now, folk are worried we might get relegated? That's been a real possibility most of the season.

Had a January transfer window to turn everything around, as long as he could shift players out the door though. Why didn't he sign a keeper? Well we currently have three first team keepers that no one else wants. Not easy to free up wages when the last clown was handing out four year deals to everyone.

Nine league games in, four against Rangers, Celtic Aberdeen and Hibs and four with Leveins dross and he's the next Cathro.

Folk that think we aren't playing better football are clueless. The same folk that want our defender to "punt it up the park" at every opportunity.

Stendel has a massive job on his hands and has done since he walked in through no fault of his own. He's patched up a seriously shit midfield with what's available and got a striker in who can actually score goals. Sadly, this team needs a complete refresh from top to bottom because of years of incompetence. 

Still believe and hope that he will be a success but needs to cut his losses and bin that goalie, stop playing Moore and Henderson every week and fix our defensive issues with the high line and zonal marking at corners. 

Conceding goals for fun now. Always chasing the game. 

9 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Celtic next is a horror show. I fear every game. I believe Stendel is the right choice tho but she has ruined us and it is too late.

change the record ffs

What a joke this thread is turned into the OP has got what he wanted a reaction A pointless thread and another where we have bickering non stop it’s getting a little tiring now!. 

I agree. Playing 2 at the back is madness . And lightweight midfield of laddies doesn’t help . 

We are in real trouble .

4 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I’m still optimistic as well but we are coming into a couple of crunch games which will likely define the rest of our season. 

That’s for sure. I’m still not convinced that the players are repositioning themselves properly after losing the ball 

We showed (in spells) at the rangers game that if you get the positioning right we can counter and score 

Have the players currently got the fitness to do it for 90mins of play.? Unsure in all honesty 

we have to tighten up or tweak something until the players learn how to do it properly with no tweaks 

1 minute ago, Stu_HMFC said:

What a joke this thread is turned into the OP has got what he wanted a reaction A pointless thread and another where we have bickering non stop it’s getting a little tiring now!. 

Utter bollocks. I stated an opinion. Whether people agree is up to them. 

2 hours ago, NB GIN said:

Get a grip 

he has made a mistake playing Henderson and Moore before Washington walker that’s for sure but he is a breath of fresh air 

Totally agree , why Washington isn’t starting is a mystery to me ,plus Walker played well when he came on and can always nick you a goal 

Just now, Walter Kidd said:

Did it merit a thread ? And your opinion reeks if you think DS ‘is another Cathro’  . 

Stupid Sexy Flanders
5 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

He’s right tho. Killie have won more games at Tynie this year that us.  

Mods, how come everyone always gets away with consistent personal abuse of I8? Ripping him to shreds? Yet others get banned off threads and warned for Jack shit all the time?

The abuse that poster takes daily is shocking.  It wouldn’t be allowed anywhere else but it’s a free go at the poster all the time.  Regardless of his views it’s bullying to the extreme. 

He only posts when we get beat and it's usually utter nonsense. It's only ever abuse aimed at our own club/management/players and it's so over dramatic it's like a wee lassie posting about Justin Bieber or something. I continue to be astonished he's actually older than me as he posts like he's about 12. He only posts here in order to wind other folk up when we get beat and unfortunately, folk (like myself admittedly) keep biting. 

1 minute ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Did it merit a thread ? And your opinion reeks if you think DS ‘is another Cathro’  . 

In your opinion. Others agree with me. 

Just now, Stupid Sexy Flanders said:

He only posts when we get beat and it's usually utter nonsense. It's only ever abuse aimed at our own club/management/players and it's so over dramatic it's like a wee lassie posting about Justin Bieber or something. I continue to be astonished he's actually older than me as he posts like he's about 12. He only posts here in order to wind other folk up when we get beat and unfortunately, folk (like myself admittedly) keep biting. 

Mate, you’re a class poster with a great username (being sincere) I’m just pointing out the inconsistencies.  To be honest I agree with you.  👍

been here before
22 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

"Ours"

From the poster who'd need a satnav to find it.

1 hour ago, Walter Kidd said:

None so blind as cannot see. 

I enjoyed tonight's game.

I'm not blind.

I'm not a ****in silly ***** either.

You are.

I was of my seat first half.

Team was eggshells afterv2nd 

Hope the players keep faith.

I am

**** you

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

I dunno likes I have had a skinful tonight.

I’ll get my Levein mask on and head to the caravan! Happy days. 

There’s no doubt it’s been different and entertaining especially with what we’ve had to stomach recently. 

That said surely we can’t keep playing these tactics till end of season. We simply don’t have the firepower to score more than we will concede. Every team we play will know how to set up, you could see in first minute when normally JP would pass out a bye kick they had two players standing high up and for pretty much rest of game we often had to punt from hand. 

I just fear we could be giving opposition teams confidence before a ball is kicked because they know they will get several chances to score. 

2 minutes ago, Walter Kidd said:

He is right though. 

A new man has came in and had two months to sort out 4 years worth of mismanagement and clowns like yourself are already writing him off instead of backing him when he is in real need of backing. 

I bet you left when we went two nil down tonight as well, get a ****ing grip of yourself and back the man who has been brought in to keep us up and sort out years of Leveins shitshow!!!

mods ban me if you want, im done with posters like this and this site. 

1 minute ago, Ari Gold said:

You got KB'd by Cathro?

He’s more of a laptop man than real life. 

Edited by Last Laff