We have another Cathro

Walter Kidd

56 minutes ago, Walter Kidd said:

He’s a dud. Here comes the championship. It’s taken 3 weeks for coaches to suss Stendel out and he’s clueless. 

Even Cathro took 4 off Rangers. 

I agree with everything he is clueless on how to set a team up defensively 

and now is the time for him to be held accountable 

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr Elwood P

• Hearts1975

• GinRummy

• jake

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Captain Canada

The problem is the heart of the defence. Souttar clearly doesn't like playing on the left. Him and Halkett barely communicate and the keeper is horrific.

They can't play the system and are too weak in their challenges. 

2 minutes ago, jamboozy said:

Tell us how we have become worse? There’s the opening you want , take the stage you twat and wow us with your mighty knowledge.

Best post on this thread and will be interesting to hear the response 

Very well said and so true 👏👏👏

been here before
58 minutes ago, Walter Kidd said:

He’s a dud. Here comes the championship. It’s taken 3 weeks for coaches to suss Stendel out and he’s clueless. 

Posted while the game was still going on. 😂

Be honest now you've had that typed out and saved for a couple of weeks and have been itching for an excuse to post it havent you?

2 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

You posted the same on Facebook 

the biggest Dud here is you! 

Give him time Levein put us in this mess . Quick to call him a Dud but will back him if he starts winning and get us to hampden again ? 

F6BE974D-A22F-49B4-B9AD-4B7283292C2F.png

:cornette:

Social media was a mistake. 

4 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

We score now but we leak goals worse than before. 

Hence why we are bottom. 

Be good if the keeper made a save now and then though

MasterofDisaster
13 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Why didn't he bring a goalie in the transfer window then.? 

He tried. The deal couldn’t be done for CG. We’re not exactly the most appealing proposition for players of any real quality at the moment.

1 minute ago, been here before said:

Posted while the game was still going on. 😂

Be honest now you've had that typed out and saved for a couple of weeks and have been itching for an excuse to post it havent you?

👍

Waste of a thread. 

5 minutes ago, jamboozy said:

Tell us how we have become worse? There’s the opening you want , take the stage you twat and wow us with your mighty knowledge.

Good post, mate.  :thumbsup:

Alas, one you will probably get no response to.

1 hour ago, Walter Kidd said:

You’re another Cathro ya crazy fool. 

Just now, MasterofDisaster said:

He tried. The deal couldn’t be done for CG. We’re not exactly the most appealing proposition for players of any real quality at the moment.

Yeah he did but apart from Gordon there has to be a better goalkeeper out there than these 3 bombscares. 

1 minute ago, The Kdogg said:

Be good if the keeper made a save now and then though

A half decent keeper would have won us the last two games. Gordon definitely. Chance missed. 

2 minutes ago, MasterofDisaster said:

It was a half hearted attempt. Stendel said he was happy with the keepers he had. 

That was his first big mistake. His second was persisting with the one with no hands.

46 minutes ago, Silvery_Moon said:

Best I can say is that the jury is out. 

Absolutely. Let’s put all emotion to one side. 

He’s won one in 8 league games. That’s utterly dreadful.  The fact it’s no better than before is not a comeback, he was brought in to improve us. 

Just now, Morgan said:

Good post, mate.  :thumbsup:

Alas, one you will probably get no response to.

Just makes me mad when these gits start their nonsense mate. Shouldn’t be letting op’s like that get ma blood pressure up but they do.

6 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

:cornette:

Social media was a mistake. 

Exactly what i said....... On Facebook 

1 minute ago, jamboozy said:

Just makes me mad when these gits start their nonsense mate. Shouldn’t be letting op’s like that get ma blood pressure up but they do.

They’re no’ worth it, Jammy.

Take it easy mate, difficult as it undoubtedly is.

Stendel has us playing much better football, there is no doubt about that. We are scoring more goals and you do get the feeling we have goals in us. Playing this way we are always going to leave ourselves a wee bit open but we have to get the basics right. We are conceding too many goals and giving ourselves a mountain to climb. 

look at tonight’s game, we were by far the better team but the game just passed us by for long spells with us unable to really create much with Kilmarnock sitting so deep. First goal is just slack marking. 2nd goal the keeper just stays on his line and I don’t think he’s scoring, was a good finish tbf. Third goal, again the keeper has to be saving that. He needs dropped, simple as

I know we should have won, I know it’s frustrating, I know he picked the wrong team (Moore and Henderson shouldn’t be starting) but the improvement for the people who have watched us all season and last season is there to see. 

in my opinion Washington and Walker have to start. Not seen anything of Donis and meshino has had his chances and is maybe better suited as an impact player. I just think with walker and Washington playing you have much more of a goal threat and you also have experience, something we need with the pressure and situation we are in. They are also proven good football players and I would be much more confident with them in the team than Moore and Henderson. 

got to stick behind the team and Stendel. Last thing the team needs is us getting on their backs. Some massive games coming up 

Just now, Morgan said:

They’re no’ worth it, Jammy.

Take it easy mate, difficult as it undoubtedly is.

Off for a cuppa Morg, 👍

22 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

He's being let down by a horrendous goalkeeper who needs chased.

completely agree - we've scored five the last two games. The number one issue is that anthing on target is a goal. Doesn't matter how good the defence plays a keeper still needs to play his part.

Edited by Jap Jambo
typo

You’ve talked an absolute power of shite in all the years you’ve used this site. And this abomination is up there. 

He’s had months and a transfer window. We’re still ****ing rotten. 

He's had 2 months, he inherited a rotten team plagued with injury. Yes he's had a transfer window, a window in which he has shipped out a few of the deadwood and replaced some of them with players who he thinks will turn it around. 

Give the guy some time. Even the best managers in the world would struggle to have the team turned around in the time that Stendel has been in charge.

I want to get on board but 

Levein 8 points from 11

Stendel 5 points from 9 

the players we have - the wages being paid  - not good enough 

16 minutes ago, Captain Canada said:

The problem is the heart of the defence. Souttar clearly doesn't like playing on the left. Him and Halkett barely communicate and the keeper is horrific.

They can't play the system and are too weak in their challenges. 

Thought tonight was the worst most imbalanced performance from Souttar I've ever seen. Something was amis. 

MasterofDisaster
12 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Yeah he did but apart from Gordon there has to be a better goalkeeper out there than these 3 bombscares. 

I can’t think of many who we could afford, are an improvement and would want to sign for bottom of the table Hearts, call me a pessimist...

Indeed. But let the fan boys relegate us. We’re rotten to the core. 

We’re you at the game tonight?

Not making any changes to the back five pre match and not changing anything at half time is worrying. I was very dubious of Stendel; then I was on the train; back to being very dubious. He’s got rid of the experience (Berra / Whelan), pace (Mulraney) and power (Uche) that the squad had. We don’t have the players to play like Borussia Dortmund...

Ffs he’s had two months not had a proper transfer window to change the entire shit show that we have. Alex Ferguson couldn’t do well with this squad. It’s disgraceful people want him out. Just a few days ago everyone was praising him. Yes the defence has been a mess but they should be sorting them selves out. There’s no communication between them. 

9 minutes ago, 5jambo1 said:

Stendel has us playing much better football, there is no doubt about that. We are scoring more goals and you do get the feeling we have goals in us. Playing this way we are always going to leave ourselves a wee bit open but we have to get the basics right. We are conceding too many goals and giving ourselves a mountain to climb. 

look at tonight’s game, we were by far the better team but the game just passed us by for long spells with us unable to really create much with Kilmarnock sitting so deep. First goal is just slack marking. 2nd goal the keeper just stays on his line and I don’t think he’s scoring, was a good finish tbf. Third goal, again the keeper has to be saving that. He needs dropped, simple as

I know we should have won, I know it’s frustrating, I know he picked the wrong team (Moore and Henderson shouldn’t be starting) but the improvement for the people who have watched us all season and last season is there to see. 

in my opinion Washington and Walker have to start. Not seen anything of Donis and meshino has had his chances and is maybe better suited as an impact player. I just think with walker and Washington playing you have much more of a goal threat and you also have experience, something we need with the pressure and situation we are in. They are also proven good football players and I would be much more confident with them in the team than Moore and Henderson. 

got to stick behind the team and Stendel. Last thing the team needs is us getting on their backs. Some massive games coming up 

Best post on this thread

1 minute ago, Pans Jambo said:

We have another slaving erse

How many league games have we won since his appointment?  Cathro beat the huns too.  

He’s nowhere near as shit but he’s not as good either.  We pray we don’t go down and build. 

5 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

The OP was very happy after beating sevco.

Wait a minute he was nowhere to be seen.

:spoton:

13 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

A half decent keeper would have won us the last two games. Gordon definitely. Chance missed. 

Got to be somebody out of contract that’s better. Gordon would have improved us no doubt

AlphonseCapone

I'd like to see research that looks at the average IQ of different fan bases. Genuinely believe we'd rank as one of the lowest. 

1 hour ago, TynecastleBC5 said:

Mods close thread. Trolling of the highest order. Why was this thread even allowed to be started.

This 

Stendel has my full backing

He's brought 4 players into a sea of shite. I'm all for the high pressing but we need to defend

That huddy Perreira needs punted 

2 minutes ago, jambocall51 said:

Ffs he’s had two months not had a proper transfer window to change the entire shit show that we have. Alex Ferguson couldn’t do well with this squad. It’s disgraceful people want him out. Just a few days ago everyone was praising him. Yes the defence has been a mess but they should be sorting them selves out. There’s no communication between them. 

Two of his four signings didn’t even make the squad tonight?

Just now, jambocall51 said:

How did he not have a proper transfer window?

The injuries out was the excuse now the defence is a mess?

we are in deep deep shit.  Everyone thinking we would pump Killie by two or three based on **** all.  When do people wake up? Stendel has won one league game as his time as manager.  That’s a ****ing shocking statistic. 

Don’t agree with the overall sentiment of the OP but I do think Stendel takes part of the blame tonight.  Maybe it’s part of his adjustment but it makes you wonder how Moore and Henderson get a game before some of the guys on the bench?

Especially against cloggers like Killie(but btw, have a couple of handy players).

Henderson disappeared like he always does. A young guy, yes, but he becomes so soft as a game wears on after always starting well.  You can fall out a game, as young players can, but keep biting and scratching. He just drops out.  

It’s clearly evident Hearts play much better football. We move the ball around really well and play much faster and sharper.  I think DS has went all out early to try and get points but it’s not quite worked.  

I think he really does need to tweak his system and tighten up. It can be done.

We’ve seen good balanced Hearts teams before. You don’t have to be gung-ho to be entertaining and win matches.