Malice

johnthomas

the desire to harm someone ; ill-will 

Perhaps this could be passed on to Lennon ?

He could then explain it to Griffiths .

Ridiculous . Was going to say unbelievable but if course it's not 

7 minutes ago, Stendelsarmy said:

One rule for them and another for everyone else. Utter joke.

Green Brigade running the SFA it seems like

I'm sure I heard NL suggesting that the Hamilton guy made a lot of the challenge...what, like falling down holding your face when a coin bounces off your jacket, eh?

Unbelievable. The first time I saw it I thought that Griffiths could have used his left leg, which was on the ground, to take the weight of his body as he lifted his right out of harm’s way. Instead he more or less jumped, pushing his left leg well off the ground and multiplying the downward force with his right. How three (well, two really) ex-referees have “failed” to spot this shows just how corrupt our game has become, with Lawwell in complete control. 

Diadora Van Basten

Griffiths is a loose cannon and the authorities have now turned a blind eye to three incidents since he has been back playing.

I don’t think they are doing him any favours as his behaviour is just going to get worse if it continues to go unchecked.

1 hour ago, Musemic said:

I'm sure I heard NL suggesting that the Hamilton guy made a lot of the challenge...what, like falling down holding your face when a coin bounces off your jacket, eh?

Yep. Quite why one of our worldly journalists can’t point this fact out to him is unbelievable. 
Lennon is a hypocritical ringpiece . Beggars belief doesn’t it

He threw the boy to the ground first then stamped on him and finished it with a two handed push on another Hamilton player. But cause he plays for one of the old firm it’s only a yellow🙈 

It's like Morelos.  All the media are saying he has calmed down this season.

No he hasn't.  The refs just aren't booking him now when they should.  That means when the ref is essentially forced to book him, it should have been his second.

Scottish football is - and always will be, rotten.

Edited by Lovecraft

Ainsley Harriott

Griffiths plays the victim better than his gaffer and that's saying something. The fact hes away with the fairies and  cant stop reproducing is meant to be a free pass?

Every utterance that comes out of Parkhead is smoke, mirrors and hypocrisy. Take yesterday's statement on racism. Do they consider anti-Semitism and Bigotry to be distinct and outwith the scope of racism?

Griffiths has always been a wee prick of a rodent. He’s somehow gotten worse since he returned from his sabbatical. Looks like he has the worlds biggest chip on his shoulders. 
One of the very few players I would wish serious injury on!

On topic: Why is anyone surprised at the decision?

Edited by iantjambo

Just seen the video now. As a precedent has been set, if he plays against us next week get Uche to do the same to him.

The Thumbs assault on the Hamilton player is being airbrushed away before our very eyes. We can do nothing, nothing at all, about it. We are mugs and are being played as mugs. 

Edited by Dannie Boy

I can’t stand Leigh Griffiths or Celtic but in my opinion it wasn’t a stamp. He certainly thinks about doing it but stops himself. Ivan Sproule in the 4-0 mauling got sent off for the same sort of thing. Neither was violent conduct. 

Forever Hearts
1 hour ago, Des Lynam said:

I can’t stand Leigh Griffiths or Celtic but in my opinion it wasn’t a stamp. He certainly thinks about doing it but stops himself. Ivan Sproule in the 4-0 mauling got sent off for the same sort of thing. Neither was violent conduct. 

So who did I see blatantly stamping on the Hamilton player then? 

Funny how on Sunday when lennon was asked about the challenge, he says he'll be having a word with Griffiths as you can't do that, yet yesterday he claims he saw it first hand & can't understand the fuss? 

Or am I just being old-fashioned here?! 

21 minutes ago, chubby1973 said:

Funny how on Sunday when lennon was asked about the challenge, he says he'll be having a word with Griffiths as you can't do that, yet yesterday he claims he saw it first hand & can't understand the fuss? 

Did he use the word exemplary ?

Ricardo Quaresma

He'll end up in a rubber room and straight jacket while his assets are seized on behalf of all his kids

Then him, Deek and Gary can be the 3 stooges

1 hour ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

He'll end up in a rubber room and straight jacket while his assets are seized on behalf of all his kids

Then him, Deek and Gary can be the 3 stooges

The three stooges? They are not that intelligent 

Pasquale for King
16 hours ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

Griffiths is a loose cannon and the authorities have now turned a blind eye to three incidents since he has been back playing.

I don’t think they are doing him any favours as his behaviour is just going to get worse if it continues to go unchecked.

Pound shop Morelos.

Pasquale for King

A loose cannon player with mental health issues defended by a loose cannon manager with mental health issues. I have a sympathy for people with these issues but neither should be in high pressure situations, they will end up hurting themselves or others, worse than they already have. 

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, chubby1973 said:

He was referring to shoving the guy and being aggressive, he actually said that’s not their style, with a straight face.

it's a bit like defendants in court coming out with all sorts of rubbish. When the jury believe their lies they just piss themselves laughing at how gullible they are

Actually I don’t think it’s a stamp, having just watched it. He lifts his foot but he doesn’t bring it down with force. Having said that, there is a degree of intent there, like he wanted to stamp on the player and managed to check it at the last moment. So I think it is a red card nonetheless. Certainly would have been for any other club in Scotland except Sevco.