FoH website

jamboiain13

Anyone know if the site is down / under reconstruction or compromised in any way?  Both Safari and Firefox stating the server cannot be found when clicking on the bookmark or trying to access the site.

Mentioned yesterday at the plot ceremony that a new website is being launched early this week.  Expect it to look nicer with better tech 👍

Not working on my firefox on PC or Samsung internet on phone, tablet.

There was word of a new FOH site going up so may be related as something gone wrong with the implementation or testing.

Or not, of course.

Edited by DETTY29

32 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Mentioned yesterday at the plot ceremony that a new website is being launched early this week.  Expect it to look nicer with better tech 👍

Good news that. The old one was pretty poor 

Yup, new website mentioned at the Plot ceremony on Sunday and, in somewhat breaking news...... they also announced the final payment has been made to Bidco. Should be announced officially this week 😊

They also mentioned an App that will be available for fans soon which will have the ability to send push notifications. The example they gave was, as fans are leaving a good game (like the Rangers game) it can send a notification asking if they want donate a couple of pound to the club at the touch of a button. They were quick to say there won’t be an option to get some money back after a bad game. 🤣 

Edited by Tyniestemper

portobellojambo1

I managed to log into the page, but there is no log out option. However if you click log in while already logged in it does tell you you are already logged in and asks if you want to log out. Might maybe help if a log out button was added to the options at the top of the page (maybe just me though, but I do like to know when I've logged out of a website I've been visiting).

Doesn't work from my phone I use Ad blocker. When I try desktop version from my phone get a secure connection error.

Will maybe wait on their App bring released.

Would be good when I told you when to expect your plot ceremony invitation. 

I'm significantly above 1998 now and still nout. 

:sob:

Just now, Hungry hippo said:

I get a message blocking me on my phone. Never had that on any other site.

yeah. Not working for me on laptop or phone - both google chrome browsers.

Edited by Sarah O

Logged in for the first time in years. Looks like I'm overdue the plot ceremony but I'm not that fussed.

What's the rate of point accumulation again?

Footballfirst

Email from FOH just out

FINAL INSTALMENT OF BIDCO PAYMENT AND LAUNCH OF NEW WEBSITE

Dear Member

I am absolutely delighted to confirm that the Foundation has now paid over the final instalment to Ann Budge’s BidCo for the loan payment made back in 2014 to save the club. This is a hugely significant step along the road towards fan ownership of Heart of Midlothian.

The next stage will see the transfer of BidCo’s majority shareholding of the club to the Foundation. The timing of this historic handover is to be announced shortly but is likely to be around the end of April.

In another important move, a new Foundation of Hearts website was launched today as we enter a new phase in our development and look ahead to our imminent status as majority shareholders of the club.

This is a very significant time for Hearts supporters as we reflect on the extraordinary achievement of the past five years and more importantly, plan ahead for a positive future. With that in mind, it is important that our website - which is very often the first port of call for pledgers, potential pledgers, and others who are looking to discover more about the Foundation - is up to date in terms of content and design.

We have therefore moved it from having a previous focus of explaining what the Foundation was hoping to achieve to being a resource which is practical and informative in the context of where the Foundation is now and where it aims to be. You can visit the site at www.foundationofhearts.org.

In the next few weeks, we will also be launching a Foundation of Hearts app. Again, this is aimed to strengthen our communications with pledgers and indeed all supporters. More information on this will follow soon.

Regards
Stuart Wallace
Chair, Foundation of Hearts

I never really check nowadays but looked at new site and  see I have passed the 1998 club mark.

Take it you dont get an award ceremony after the initial  souvenir plot ceremony?

Just now, Footballfirst said:

Email from FOH just out

Brilliant effort to all (of us) who made such a continued and committed pledge to save our Club.

Footballfirst
6 minutes ago, kila said:

Logged in for the first time in years. Looks like I'm overdue the plot ceremony but I'm not that fussed.

What's the rate of point accumulation again?

1.5 points per £1 pledged

Haringshairband

Website says I'm pledging £0.00 and my last payment was 2015. I remember I missed a payment due to losing my job but started up again in 2016 and the DD has come out of my account every month since. Weird.

31 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

I never really check nowadays but looked at new site and  see I have passed the 1998 club mark.

Take it you dont get an award ceremony after the initial  souvenir plot ceremony?

Fans bar ceremony with certificate. 

42 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

Brilliant effort to all (of us) who made such a continued and committed pledge to save our Club.

Absolutely- well done all. Keep it going.

45 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

13 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Fans bar ceremony with certificate. 

With someone like Gary Locke

...a bit disco
5 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Website working fine for me on Chrome on Samsung mobile and Huawei pad. 

Chrome Samsung phone. Nut.

Link in email gives me the 'new website coming' holding page.

Just now, Bugsy Siegel said:

Same for me as well. 

16 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Same for me as well.

kingantti1874

Impressive.. no matter what way you cut it.. keep it up and we shall have the resources to take this club beyond the reach of our nearest competitors

E4061524-3A6F-4F51-BA35-8D6FCD5815FC.jpeg

25 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Probably a DNS delay. Give it time. 

...a bit disco
6 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Probably a DNS delay. Give it time. 

Sheesh!

Yesterday Dave!

been here before
9 minutes ago, The Roller said:

If using a mobile device try using it on your 4g rather than your wifi.

Worked for me.

Aye that works for me too.

Wifi tells me "this site cant provide a secure connection" whilst the 4g cruises along no bother.

1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

With someone like Gary Locke

Thanks. I checked back a Facebook post and it was Feb 2018 I went to the plot ceremony and Harry Cochrane gave me my certificate. 

Another two years later and after putting my donations up by a few pound a month I have never noticed the money from my bank.

Its  superb job by all those who donate. 

Whilst a mobile app could be could for making comms better, I feel it could be detrimental if it has the option to cancel your pledge via it. Only current pledgers are likely to use the app, and it’ll make it easier for those that are in post match rage to cancel their DD.

Could be good for voting etc however need to be clever with regards to making it difficult to cancel

2 hours ago, The Roller said:

If using a mobile device try using it on your 4g rather than your wifi.

Worked for me.

Great shout. Sorted.

2 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Impressive.. no matter what way you cut it.. keep it up and we shall have the resources to take this club beyond the reach of our nearest competitors

E4061524-3A6F-4F51-BA35-8D6FCD5815FC.jpeg

A crazy amount of money. 

14 hours ago, Sarah O said:

Would be good when I told you when to expect your plot ceremony invitation. 

I'm significantly above 1998 now and still nout. 

:sob:

Just contact them, it was 3 years ago today I was at my plot ceremony, great day got to meet Robbo and Levein,got on the pitch and stand in the dugout of the old lady before she went down. At that stage the trusses had just went up IMG_20170205_142022_103.thumb.jpg.be2e159f7d2306275a923117be341d82.jpg

DSC_0249.JPG

IMG_20170205_141922_193.jpg

IMG_20170205_141955_626.jpg

Just now, Bozi said:

Just checked and I should have my 1998 club pin badge by now, I might drop them a line myself 

Think they are well behind on it all.

Interesting reading on the Tribute Wall which i didnt know anything about it.

7 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

Think they are well behind on it all.

Interesting reading on the Tribute Wall which i didnt know anything about it.

Aye I just seen that, it's an interesting idea but hard to visualise just now. 

1 hour ago, Bozi said:

Just checked and I should have my 1998 club pin badge by now, I might drop them a line myself 

I dropped them a line for my 1998 badge and they said they will post it out to me.