• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• GinRummy

• Under the floodlight

• ...a bit disco

3 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Michael Stewart told by BBC that he is no longer covering our game tonight. 

So he is now covering the mhanks on BT Spurt. 

And so it begins.....

I know it’s not the point but I wonder why he didn’t pick the BT sport game anyway. There’s bound to be more cash in TV games than the radio.

Edited by GinRummy

5 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

And so it begins.....

Traynor flexing his muscles and Glasgow broadcasting corporation bendover and take it sans lube.

Edited by John Findlay

3 hours ago, mitch41 said:

When has Michael Stewart ever been wrong on the big issues. He was right about Cathro and got grief from fans who always back the clubs owner no matter what, he was right about Levein and he got grief again, and he’s not frightened by the Weegie controlled media who suck up to the Old Firm. Keep up the good work Mikey you are the ordinary fan in the streets hero.

Often wrong on many things about CL . That particular obsession threatened to blow away any semblance of credibility .

Went a wee bit off piste about Traynor (as he is prone to do) but yes he wasn't wrong . Bang on discussing the orange strips a while back . Still chortle about the 'honouring of our Dutch players' bollox

1 minute ago, John Findlay said:

Traynor flexing his muscles and Glasgow broadcasting corporation bendover and take it sans lube.

That was a nap to happen. It actually blows any notion of impartiality by BBC Scotland out of the window. Totally Glasgow centric and infatuated with pleasing each side of the Old Firm at every opportunity.  Sickening.

Coburg Hearts

When has Michael Stewart ever been wrong on the big issues. He was right about Cathro and got grief from fans who always back the clubs owner no matter what, he was right about Levein and he got grief again, and he’s not frightened by the Weegie controlled media who suck up to the Old Firm. Keep up the good work Mikey you are the ordinary fan in the streets hero.

Sorry, but the two of you go well together.

Brick Tamland
22 hours ago, Hearts Daft said:

The decision by the BBC not to allow listeners to catch up with the programme on February 3rd on the BBC Sounds site sums up everything that is wrong with this country. The BBC have elected to go down the road of censorship which is everything that the BBC is supposed not to be. Whatever happened to free speech and freedom of expression.

100% this. 

BBC are corrupt to the core, same as the GFA, & the OF, & the red-top’s

Once you’ve filtered out the bollocks on social media, JKB, FB, etc you’ve more chance of finding the real truth there.

Fort Vallance

Expect you to get pelters from the usual suspects but I'm 90% with you. He's not perfect but he's more honest than the rest of the arse lickers.

Edited by Fort Vallance
Spelling

My message to Stewart would be to fully end his relationship with the BBC and to make a statement to say why.      **** that.     He's a mug if he doesn't.    He certainly doesn't need the money.

1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

And so it begins.....

Surely that's a promotion 

Part of what the BBC said was this;

It was not fair and balanced and he did not have the opportunity to respond.

Surely that rules them out of any criticism towards any person who cannot be there to respond.

😂

6 hours ago, Coburg Hearts said:

Sorry, but the two of you go well together.

Don't be sorry Mikey might not be everyone's cup of tea but I like the guy.

5 hours ago, Fort Vallance said:

Expect you to get pelters from the usual suspects but I'm 90% with you. He's not perfect but he's more honest than the rest of the arse lickers.

The usual suspects have no ammunition left. All the have left is feather dusters.

5 hours ago, Victorian said:

My message to Stewart would be to fully end his relationship with the BBC and to make a statement to say why.      **** that.     He's a mug if he doesn't.    He certainly doesn't need the money.

The longer Mikey stays getting under their skins the better. He is no mug.

Bbc are a total joke. Mikey said what these cowards in the media and sfa will not because self interest is their compass. Daily Record are scum.

SectionDJambo

The comments from some of the “readers” are typical of the disease of sectarianism in Scotland that goes on, unabated and unchallenged. Our media are both riddled with this disease and afraid to comment on it. Mob rule by fanatics who won’t frequent a place of worship unless they are going to a wedding or funeral. No better than any other tribal or sectarian group around the world, which causes grief and destruction, that the same media highlight every day.

What a country Scotland is. 

15 hours ago, Dallas Green said:

Part of what the BBC said was this;

It was not fair and balanced and he did not have the opportunity to respond.

Surely that rules them out of any criticism towards any person who cannot be there to respond.

😂

Strange that they didn't have this problem when he was ripping in to Levein on a weekly basis.

18 hours ago, johnthomas said:

Often wrong on many things about CL . That particular obsession threatened to blow away any semblance of credibility .

Went a wee bit off piste about Traynor (as he is prone to do) but yes he wasn't wrong . Bang on discussing the orange strips a while back . Still chortle about the 'honouring of our Dutch players' bollox

I'd like to see them wear green to honour the likes of Lafferty and Davis.

2 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

Strange that they didn't have this problem when he was ripping in to Levein on a weekly basis.

:spoton:

2 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

BBC drop Stewart for at least 5 days. Jabbas fat tentacles still tickling the cahoonees of the Beeb.

From what height?

This is BT Sport's final season of SPFL coverage and Sky Sports are as far up the GFA's arse as the BBC.

Would like to see Stewart continue as a pundit though. I don't always agree with him and think he's a prick at times but he calls things out and doesn't fall in line with the others. We need more of that.

1 hour ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Jim Traynor is a fat prick.

That is not fair and balanced and he does not have the opportunity to respond.. 🤣

been here before
1 hour ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Jim Traynor is a fat prick.

Excuse me.

On behalf of myself and my fellow fat picks I would like to disassociate myself from the above statement.

Not only is it hurtful but it is grossly insulting and offending to fat pricks everywhere.

Governor Tarkin
43 minutes ago, been here before said:

Excuse me.

On behalf of myself and my fellow fat picks I would like to disassociate myself from the above statement.

Not only is it hurtful but it is grossly insulting and offending to fat pricks everywhere.

2 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Jim Traynor is a prick.

👍

Governor Tarkin
43 minutes ago, been here before said:

Excuse me.

2 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Jim Traynor is a prick.

👍

I totally applaud Celtic for calling this out and asking the questions about the Morelos interview, they know like us who was behind the distraction ... never believing this would happen.

Kenny McIntyre clearly loves sucking JT's unwashed salty baws behind the scenes, hear the panic in his voice.

3 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

I totally applaud Celtic for calling this out and asking the questions about the Morelos interview, they know like us who was behind the distraction ... never believing this would happen.

Kenny McIntyre clearly loves sucking JT's unwashed salty baws behind the scenes, hear the panic in his voice.

I find it impossible to feel anything positive towards Celtic.

They have "called this out' not for the greater good of football but to further their personal gain as the 'Offended" club. The fact that they are right re the Morelos interview should not detract from the fact that they, as a club and their fans,  actively trawl the media/social media in search of reasons to be offended.

All day, every day their fan sites contain examples of such instances of, so called, injustice towards them, from bad refereeing decisions to claims of abuse of one type or another.

These same type of injustices 'we' (Hearts supporters) sadly accept as the norm, time after time after time, along the lines of "well, what can you do/expect", etc.

It is this acceptance, in the absolute knowledge that it is actually pointless complaining as such noise falls on deaf ears, that ensures the status quo remains the same with the Scottish game being about 2 teams and nothing else.

I wish nothing more than for Hearts to climb out of the current position we find ourselves in regarding our league position but make no mistake about it, in a very perverse way I am happy to have this distraction as it has gone a long way to distract me, in the main, from the constant OF coverage/media w@nkfest re The Rangers being back and therefore a Championship race being on again.

Applauding the actions of Celtic (or The Rangers) though, no, not for me. There's always an agenda which benefits them and them alone.

August Landmesser
28 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

It's funny* how Celtic (and some of their fans) are definitely Not Racist, and are always fighting the good fight on the side of the oppressed and downtrodden, but are happy to boo and abuse Shay Logan because he pointed out that one of their players was, in fact, a racist, and the club and fans venerate ex-player Paolo Di Canio, a self-confessed and unrepentant fascist.

*cynical, hypocritical and depressing

On 06/02/2020 at 00:15, mitch41 said:

The longer Mikey stays getting under their skins the better. He is no mug.

No.  He's being publicly embarrassed and belittled.    Shown to have been put in his place.    If he accepts the situation then he's giving a tacit agreement to him having gone off message from the fascist world view of BBC football 'journalism'.

The only thing he can do to retain any integrity is to resign and give them both barrels.   If he stays then he's working for the man.

2 hours ago, Armageddon said:

Although the only incident mentioned in the interview was what the Abeedeen supporters banner said against his mother. Celtic not mentioned once but, they are somehow offended. Celtic and Sevco. Both football clubs a stain on the underpants of society. The third stain being the complicit Scottish media in all forms.

19 hours ago, been here before said:

Excuse me.

Not all fat pricks are Traynoresque

7 hours ago, Coolio said:

I find it impossible to feel anything positive towards Celtic.

They have "called this out' not for the greater good of football but to further their personal gain as the 'Offended" club. The fact that they are right re the Morelos interview should not detract from the fact that they, as a club and their fans,  actively trawl the media/social media in search of reasons to be offended.

All day, every day their fan sites contain examples of such instances of, so called, injustice towards them, from bad refereeing decisions to claims of abuse of one type or another.

These same type of injustices 'we' (Hearts supporters) sadly accept as the norm, time after time after time, along the lines of "well, what can you do/expect", etc.

It is this acceptance, in the absolute knowledge that it is actually pointless complaining as such noise falls on deaf ears, that ensures the status quo remains the same with the Scottish game being about 2 teams and nothing else.

I wish nothing more than for Hearts to climb out of the current position we find ourselves in regarding our league position but make no mistake about it, in a very perverse way I am happy to have this distraction as it has gone a long way to distract me, in the main, from the constant OF coverage/media w@nkfest re The Rangers being back and therefore a Championship race being on again.

Applauding the actions of Celtic (or The Rangers) though, no, not for me. There's always an agenda which benefits them and them alone.

Enjoyed reading that, well though out and articulated. Thanks.

gorgie rd eh11
6 hours ago, Armageddon said:

I'm only happy Celtic are prodding this can or worms for the greater good.

Celtic are doing what Celtic always do. Not giving a **** about the greater good and using their own spin doctors to ensure the green pounds keeps flowing.