• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• GinRummy

• Under the floodlight

• ...a bit disco

On 11/02/2020 at 13:26, EH11 said:

My best mate is a Celtic season ticket holder.  He's a great guy, supported his team through thick and thin and has no regard for an element of the Celtic support.  Is he utter filth?

Yep maybe decent to talk too but put him in the stands with the rest of them they are all the same utter filth is probably too nice a way to describe them actually

Unknown user
8 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

His signings have been weird. I assumed a big reason they gave Gerrard the job was his name could attract players who would otherwise not consider Rangers. I'm sure some players were drawn to that, but maybe only Defoe falls into the category of someone who could have had his pick of a few clubs. His European run is also mostly down to Morales' goals.

Really weird. I knew he was destined to fail when they signed Barker.

RealMaroonCF
1 hour ago, James1874f said:

Yep maybe decent to talk too but put him in the stands with the rest of them they are all the same utter filth is probably too nice a way to describe them actually

Like many celtic fans you are short of education mate

Me and Eh11 must be best mates with the same guy. My colleague is a football man who supports celtic. Only interested in football and his team and always speaks up about the trash in his own support.

It's simple.to tar everyone with the same brush but that's just for efficiency and doesnt actually do the job correctly.

Have a word

9 minutes ago, RealMaroonCF said:

Me and Eh11 must be best mates with the same guy. My colleague is a football man who supports celtic. Only interested in football and his team and always speaks up about the trash in his own support.

It's simple.to tar everyone with the same brush but that's just for efficiency and doesnt actually do the job correctly.

Have a word

It always amazes me how decent folk can support that utterly disgraceful, hate filled club. 

1 hour ago, RealMaroonCF said:

Have a word

Nah not buying it, that is a very few Celtic fans you are describing I know lots of Celtic fans some of whom  are in very good jobs and very well educated, I can have a good debate with football with them aswell but when it comes to the fans as a group in the stands they all fall into the same category. 

OmiyaHearts
3 hours ago, James1874f said:

Ridiculous comment. Who even judges people because of the team the support? 

My brother and father are tims and I'd much rather with them through a match, than a fud like you.

55 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

Ridiculous comment. Who even judges people because of the team the support? 

My brother and father are tims and I'd much rather with them through a match, than a fud like you.

Agreed mate. My best mate is a big Celtic fan, I met him when we were both in the Army, and I can guarantee he would never even think about singing IRA songs at the football. People who think they are all the same are just huns themselves

50 minutes ago, James1874f said:

See the Celtic fanboys are out in force today 

Wtf? 😂😂😂🙈

...a bit disco
10 minutes ago, sadj said:

Wtf? 😂😂😂🙈

Nonsense eh?

Anyway, hail hail mate...

Heartsofgold
1 hour ago, James1874f said:

See the Celtic fanboys are out in force today 

Well that comment deserves a response that will get me a ban so I don't think I will bother.  

37 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Nonsense eh?

Anyway, hail hail mate...

😂😂

22 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

Well that comment deserves a response that will get me a ban so I don't think I will bother.  

😂😂

The Real Maroonblood
5 hours ago, Heartsofgold said:

It's not worth it. 

RealMaroonCF

James I hope you get what you want for your 7th birthday and that the tooth fairy is good to you when your teeth fall out.

Samuel Camazzola

A decent start to tonight's show. The Nations League draw had just been completed so a few bit of coverage of that. 

Neil McCann and John Collins giving a balanced bit of analysis ahead of the game then picking out their favourite memories of the fixture. 

Kenny MacIntyre then boring everyone by YET AGAIN going over the rope and goggles training methods. 

MacIntyre then showing his Sevco leanings by YET AGAIN wanting to discuss Steven Gerrard and Morelos. Can tell he's itching to bring Alex Rae and Derek Johnstone on in order for them to say the things he wants to hear! 

20 hours ago, jr ewing said:

Stevie must stay. 

Hamilton manager doesn't think it's real pressure when they've won f all domestically for 9 years given the money they've splurged.. Must think that's satisfactory for them, aye? 'Rangers are still a terrific side', says Rice. Facts would tend to rubbish this.

• 2 weeks later...
Suso Santana

Neil Mcann going on about Stendel telling the players that we must not lose against St Mirren, rather than we must go out and win!

I was saying that days ago to be fair. Geeza job. 

Hectormasson
On 03/03/2020 at 18:32, Samuel Camazzola said:

A decent start to tonight's show. The Nations League draw had just been completed so a few bit of coverage of that. 

Neil McCann and John Collins giving a balanced bit of analysis ahead of the game then picking out their favourite memories of the fixture. 

Kenny MacIntyre then boring everyone by YET AGAIN going over the rope and goggles training methods. 

MacIntyre then showing his Sevco leanings by YET AGAIN wanting to discuss Steven Gerrard and Morelos. Can tell he's itching to bring Alex Rae and Derek Johnstone on in order for them to say the things he wants to hear! 

F....g tit ......🤡