Uche's best bits

kila

2 minutes ago, been here before said:

Brilliantly predictable.

How is anyone typing they think Uche is a bit shite on here going to affect the Hearts team?

Good to see a so called Hearts fan thinking an entusiastic but extremely limited and skillfully inept player is good enough for the club, well done in supporting the team.

Stendel still giving him game time. Seems to have played well recently too.

3 minutes ago, been here before said:

Brilliantly predictable.

How is anyone typing they think Uche is a bit shite on here going to affect the Hearts team?

Good to see a so called Hearts fan thinking an entusiastic but extremely limited and skillfully inept player is good enough for the club, well done in supporting the team.

Easy to criticise bud , try supporting.

Just now, been here before said:

Easy to type cliches online bud.

Still a supporter, you unfortunately, are not, in fact you are the antithesis of a supporter.

been here before
Just now, jamboozy said:

Still a supporter, you unfortunately, are not, in fact you are the antithesis of a supporter.

Cool.

Are you looking to see whose maroon cock can piss the highest now?

Cool.

Are you looking to see whose maroon cock can piss the highest now?

Who’s coming away with cliche’s now?😂

been here before
Just now, jamboozy said:

Who’s coming away with cliche’s now?😂

Like I saud its easy to do. I presumed thats why you do it.

Tell you what though Ive had a think and I reckon Uche is probably as good as Robbo with a bit Rudi, Cameron and Hartley thrown in along with a smattering of JC.

Can I be a big uber jambo like you now?

Tell you what though Ive had a think and I reckon Uche is probably as good as Robbo with a bit Rudi, Cameron and Hartley thrown in along with a smattering of JC.

Cheers lad 👍

4 minutes ago, Barack said:

If someone's got a maroon cock, you'd be seeing a GP.

Nasty.

Could just be lipstick?

ps: I should be so lucky.

Edited by jamboozy

1 minute ago, Barack said:

I'd still be checking. Just in case.

On topic...I like Uche. Think he has his uses, but I think they'll be employed elsewhere in the summer. 

Back off topic...kind of...his missus...

:ruiner:

😂 agree about Uche, I think his application is 2nd to none but his style of football is not suited to Dan’s way.

queensferryjambo

The one thing that annoys me is football players up and down the country have clangers in televised games every week, the BBC never highlight those incidents. 

Twice this season those creeps on the BBC have slagged off Uche. Oddly both times in games when Uche made a big difference to the result. 

I am obvious too partisan when it comes to Hearts so don't find this kind of shite funny from these nobs.

Got to love big Uche though and glad he saw the funny side judging by his twitter feed.

BBC Wankers!

Pasquale for King
17 minutes ago, queensferryjambo said:

The one thing that annoys me is football players up and down the country have clangers in televised games every week, the BBC never highlight those incidents. 

Twice this season those creeps on the BBC have slagged off Uche. Oddly both times in games when Uche made a big difference to the result. 

I am obvious too partisan when it comes to Hearts so don't find this kind of shite funny from these nobs.

Got to love big Uche though and glad he saw the funny side judging by his twitter feed.

BBC Wankers!

Absolutely, they had a go at him a few times last year too, especially after the Motherwell game we won when we were top. If someone slated an ugly sisters player in this way there would questions about racism, rightly or wrongly. Have they ever shown Doidge falling over the ball tring to control it, Lewis Stevenson’s aimless crosses, or Porteous continually trying to maim fellow pros? It’s good the Hearts social media folk are biting back, the BBC is a joke from top to bottom.

Edited by Pasquale for King

RudiSkacelsLeftPeg

Jonathon Sutherland - Skinny wee runt. Boy wears skin tight jeans/chinos. He cant slag anyone.

Michael Stewart - Clown. Can someone remind me how many trophies he won as a footballer? 

Steven Thompson - An absolute walloper. Does he feel good presenting Sportscene on a saturday night. His goalscoring record was hardly anything to write home about.

And to top it all off. They decided to show a footballer tripping over the ball instead of trying to give some decent analysis of a penalty that shouldn't have been given. Shite program, presented by bawbags. 

Well done Hearts.

Can’t understand fans who can’t wait to get on his back yet want far less threatening players (Washington for one) to be given more game time.

He’ll be unlucky not to start on Wednesday 

Guest ToqueJambo
3 hours ago, been here before said:

You've got a short memory. Uche has had some spells of brilliant form with us - completely unplayable at times. He started off very well in his career with us and got nothing from refs. He never went down in his early games. It was only after he realised defenders were allowed to climb all over him in Scotland. I think he's still adapting to that unfortunately. He's also been effective off the bench recently. 

Personally, keeping someone like Uche who can cause havoc and has turned in some very important goals and performances for us seems a bit of a no brainer. Seems our new manager agrees.

20 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

You've got a short memory. Uche has had some spells of brilliant form with us - completely unplayable at times. He started off very well in his career with us and got nothing from refs. He never went down in his early games. It was only after he realised defenders were allowed to climb all over him in Scotland. I think he's still adapting to that unfortunately. He's also been effective off the bench recently. 

Personally, keeping someone like Uche who can cause havoc and has turned in some very important goals and performances for us seems a bit of a no brainer. Seems our new manager agrees.

Agreed, there have been times where he's shown lovely pieces of skill. I think a role as an impact sub on the wing or attacking mid is perfect for him - he wreaks havoc but he's no striker.

AlphonseCapone
5 hours ago, busby1985 said:

Am not a Uche fan but well done the club. Can’t have anyone thinking it’s acceptable to mock any of our players. I also don’t understand why any fan would comment on this in any negative way. 

Agree. Some ***** on JKB. 

Handofgod2015

Anyone claiming this imposter is a player just leave! 

Cause we have a new manager and a bit buoyancy doesn’t mean we should accept mediocrity. 

Hes rubbish

Bazzas right boot

It's actually really funny. 

Folk are a bit precious. 

Doesn't do things by half does our Uche. 

39 minutes ago, Heres Rixxy said:

Is it accurate that Uche has scored nearly 43% of his Hearts career goals at Easter Road and Hampden?  :levein_interesting:

Only if you class 30% as nearly 43%.

I like Uche, and think Stendel will like him as an option off the bench if we need to mix things up.

29 minutes ago, Igglepiggle said:

I like Uche, and think Stendel will like him as an option off the bench if we need to mix things up.

which is how he has used him - with some success.....

8 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

When was this spell of brilliant form ?

Its certainly not been in the last 12 months. Sure....he’s had the occasional good game.....Aberdeen and Rangers at Tynecastle earlier in the season he was practically unplayable. Other than that.....erratic at the very best for the vast majority of games since he returned from injury.

6 goals in over a year of football is an awful return. He will be rightly binned in the summer.....if we’d signed the other strikers we were after in January he wouldn’t even be a bench player for Stendel.

The excuses being rolled out for Uche are laughable.....we go on about not accepting mediocre players yet 9 goals in 50+ plus games is a striker worth holding onto to. No chance.

Boyce had scored the same amount of goals for Hearts this season and he’s played 25 games less. This is the level of player we are after and why this isn’t registering with people is beyond me.

Edited by DH1986

Guest ToqueJambo
37 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Its certainly not been in the last 12 months. Sure....he’s had the occasional good game.....Aberdeen and Rangers at Tynecastle earlier in the season he was practically unplayable. Other than that.....erratic at the very best for the vast majority of games since he returned from injury.

6 goals in over a year of football is an awful return. He will be rightly binned in the summer.....if we’d signed the other strikers we were after in January he wouldn’t even be a bench player for Stendel.

The excuses being rolled out for Uche are laughable.....we go on about not accepting mediocre players yet 9 goals in 50+ plus games is a striker worth holding onto to. No chance.

Boyce had scored the same amount of goals for Hearts this season and he’s played 25 games less. This is the level of player we are after and why this isn’t registering with people is beyond me.

You think we can afford the quality of Boyce on the bench? Not sure you get the concept of a squad or a budget. A club like ours can afford good Boyce-like quality in the first 11, maybe first 13/14. After that it's a case of adding strength in depth with players we can afford who bring something to the table as back-up or off the bench. If we can get better than Uche as a back-up striker, great. But right now he's decent back-up and off the bench.

Edited by ToqueJambo

39 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

He's played quite well recently. 

15 hours ago, DH1986 said:

You can’t defend the indefensible.

Uche is every bit as culpable as guys like Berra, Whelan, Mulraney and McLean  for us being in this lowly position.

We were happy to rid ourselves of these guys but some appear to think Uche is a cult hero or something......the reality his performances in the past year have been mostly horrendous.

"defend the indefensible" ?

What crimes has Uche committed, other than appaently upsetting you that is!

People forget, or don't care, that Uche has picked up injuries which hasn't help his consistency or fitness.

He does need to score more goals but there is much more to his game than just being a goalscorer.

It seems some Hearts fans just can't live without having someone to abuse.

15 hours ago, DH1986 said:

Uche is every bit as culpable as guys like Berra, Whelan, Mulraney and McLean  for us being in this lowly position.

We were happy to rid ourselves of these guys but some appear to think Uche is a cult hero or something......the reality his performances in the past year have been mostly horrendous.

Dont care what you say I like the big guy. 

Changed the run of the game on Saturday when he came on. 

I think that's how Daniel will use him in future bringing him on when defenders are beginning to tire in the last 20 minutes. 

I hope you are more supportive to our players when you are actually at a game. 

DS knows what he wants Uche to do. Uche  is learning under Stendel. He works hard and gives us something different. Doesn’t score enough goals but, certainly since Stendel his contribution has been decent. He terrifies some defences. If he’s happy I’d keep him. He’s only going to improve with a good manager

2 hours ago, DH1986 said:

End of the day he is here till the end of the season. 

The manager is still using him so obviously doesn't agree with your expert opinion. 

42 minutes ago, luckydug said:

End of the day he is here till the end of the season. 

The manager is still using him so obviously doesn't agree with your expert opinion. 

He is using him because that’s all we’ve got. If he’d got his other targets Uche would be warming a seat in the stand and not on the bench.

Until he adds goals to his game....and as a striker he probably should have done that by now.....he’s destined for non-league obscurity.

He is getting a free pass on here by some when the reality is his record is awful.

He is no more than a battering ram. 

Hackney Hearts
51 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

He is no more than a battering ram. 

I'm not convinced by Uche, but I don't think this bit is true. He has some good footwork and a reasonable turn of speed for a big man. Think of his burst into the box to set up Lafferty's goal against Celtic.

He has been incredibly frustrating however, and I've probably screamed at him more than any other player (mainly for falling over - or for fouling and going "who me?").

Re the clip on Sportscene - I think that's fair game, actually - was funny. They've showed Gerrard's fresh air shot often enough over the years, without implying that he was generally talentless as a footballer.  Glad the club balanced things up with their clips though.

Edited by Hackney Hearts

16 hours ago, Igglepiggle said:

Isn't it 3 goals out of 7 (42.85%)?

Brighton Jambo
23 hours ago, DH1986 said:

Maybe but he’s scored twice at Easter Road ensuring results both times, he opened the scoring in the semi final, which was a huge goal for us as a club, he also scored the crucial equaliser in the quarterfinal replay.  

All in the last year so that, along with the fact he gives 100% every game is more then enough for us real supporters to give him some respect.  

On 03/02/2020 at 17:35, combo74 said:

Not like our own ‘fans’ to slag off one of our players on a thread trying to defend him against sh!te punditry from the media 🙄

Not really like one of our fans at all.

Guest ToqueJambo
8 hours ago, Jamhammer said:

DS knows what he wants Uche to do. Uche  is learning under Stendel. He works hard and gives us something different. Doesn’t score enough goals but, certainly since Stendel his contribution has been decent. He terrifies some defences. If he’s happy I’d keep him. He’s only going to improve with a good manager

Also no-one is arguing he should be a first pick. That's been the problem - as main striker he was limited. As a back-up or auxiliary winger/wide right forward he's looking like a very good option. I think some fans got spoiled under the Romanov era or the early part anyhow. We can't have millions of pounds of players on our bench anymore. No club outwith Celtic can. 

Look at Rangers, Kamberi is a million miles away from the level of Defoe and Morales but he's been signed a their back-up. I don't know where folk think we can get the money to have equivalents of Naismith and Boyce sitting on our bench.

8 hours ago, Jamhammer said:

100% 👍

2 hours ago, Heres Rixxy said:

Isn't it 3 goals out of 7 (42.85%)?

He's scored 10. Think a few places miss out his League Cup goals.

Edited by Igglepiggle