• wavydavy

• JamboAl

• Cruyff

• Jee

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HeartofIron
6 minutes ago, Hungry hippo said:

Michael Smith posted an Insta story of Haring running in a pool today.

No idea if he's been doing this kind of lower impact training throughout or if this is progress but definite evidence he's still alive.

HARING WAS WEARING GOGGLES!! 

• 1 month later...
Mid Calder Jambo

Just seen a guy out running between East Calder and Mid Calder.  He was a dead ringer for Peter Haring. Does anyone know if he stays out this way, becuase if he does and it was him, he certainly looks like he is back on the way to fitness.

14 minutes ago, Mid Calder Jambo said:

Just seen a guy out running between East Calder and Mid Calder.  He was a dead ringer for Peter Haring. Does anyone know if he stays out this way, becuase if he does and it was him, he certainly looks like he is back on the way to fitness.

No idea. He should probably slow down though. He’s got months to get ready. :lol: 

1 minute ago, indianajones said:

Love this big man.

Hope we see more of him!

Hope he makes a recovery. We'd have won the cup if he'd had been able to finish the match. 

Bloody shame for him

East Lothian Jambo
25 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

We would be nowhere near relegation in big Pete had been available this season. 

If Naismith had missed the entire season and it played out as it has we would be saying the same about him 

There is a very deep malaise at the club sadly 

2 hours ago, Mid Calder Jambo said:

Dont know for sure but thought a number of the foreign players had gone home.

kingantti1874
35 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Correct.. our best player

9 minutes ago, East Lothian Jambo said:

If Naismith had missed the entire season and it played out as it has we would be saying the same about him 

I'd respectfully disagree. I don't think we'd have lost so many easy goals if he had been fit and we would have many more points because of that. He's that important.

Mid Calder Jambo
31 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

It might be me but he certainly looked like the big man.  i would love to see him back so maybe wishful thinking.

Mid Calder Jambo
1 hour ago, Cruyff said:

Can't disagree with that sentiment.

East Lothian Jambo
1 hour ago, Cruyff said:

I'd respectfully disagree. I don't think we'd have lost so many easy goals if he had been fit and we would have many more points because of that. He's that important.

I'm certainly not underestimating his importance.  Far from it. But Levein was flummoxed after Livingston 5-0 and thought everything would be ok when Uche and Naismith were back. We've witnessed since how that's all played out 

Haring has been a massive loss though. That's undeniable.  He may also have allowed Berra to function without being so crudely exposed 

I do think our problems are so deep rooted that Haring would've got dragged down by others in this horrific decline 

drumie jambo
3 hours ago, Mid Calder Jambo said:

Mark. It wouldnt be Scott Wilson would it. He does a lot of that out your neck of the woods.

2 hours ago, East Lothian Jambo said:

Jesus wept!

Mid Calder Jambo
1 hour ago, drumie jambo said:

Mark. It wouldnt be Scott Wilson would it. He does a lot of that out your neck of the woods.

Scottie W doesn't have a ponytail.🤣

TyphoonJambo
43 minutes ago, Mid Calder Jambo said:

Scottie W doesn't have a ponytail.🤣

However, Ive heard he does like a Scrunchy!

East Lothian Jambo
4 hours ago, JamboAl said:

Jesus wept!

Why the 3rd biggest club in the country becomes statistically the worst club in the top flight for a period of 18 months how else could it be described other than a malaise

Ricardo Shillyshally
1 hour ago, Scott Wilson said:

I haven’t had a haircut for 6 weeks but I don’t have a ponytail! I was also wearing a Big Hearts shirt today

You're not that fat. Surely it's only a medium Hearts shirt 😁

Peter Haring will be back playing at HMFC if he possibly can recover - he has been fully supported throughout this lengthy period  by the club and he will repay this I am sure 

1 hour ago, East Lothian Jambo said:

Why the 3rd biggest club in the country becomes statistically the worst club in the top flight for a period of 18 months how else could it be described other than a malaise

Malaise or no malaise the thread is about PH not your usual Spencer guff.

East Lothian Jambo
3 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Malaise or no malaise the thread is about PH not your usual Spencer guff.

The thread is about Peter Haring. I've discussed Peter Haring with a fellow poster 

You've come on to troll and haven't even addressed the subject matter in the slightest 

1 minute ago, East Lothian Jambo said:

The thread is about Peter Haring. I've discussed Peter Haring with a fellow poster 

You've come on to troll and haven't even addressed the subject matter in the slightest 

I never got to the point of posting.  I began to think it was yet another thread being hi-jacked by you with the usual crap covered countless times before.

FWIW I think PH has been sadly missed.  The SC final might have had amore favourable result had he not had to leave the field and I do not hink we'd be thinking of relegation if he had been fit for a decent chunk of last season.

East Lothian Jambo
1 minute ago, JamboAl said:

I never got to the point of posting.  I began to think it was yet another thread being hi-jacked by you with the usual crap covered countless times before.

FWIW I think PH has been sadly missed.  The SC final might have had amore favourable result had he not had to leave the field and I do not hink we'd be thinking of relegation if he had been fit for a decent chunk of last season.

He has been a massive loss. As I said to Cruyff earlier, his presence may well have helped Berra in the early part of this season 

My only concern is that injuries were offered up as an excuse frequently in the past. Yet once we've had an almost fully fit squad we've still managed to struggle 

We have nobody who can offer what Haring can and therefore his loss has been profoundly felt 

12 minutes ago, East Lothian Jambo said:

He has been a massive loss. As I said to Cruyff earlier, his presence may well have helped Berra in the early part of this season 

My only concern is that injuries were offered up as an excuse frequently in the past. Yet once we've had an almost fully fit squad we've still managed to struggle 

We have nobody who can offer what Haring can and therefore his loss has been profoundly felt 

So an injury has played a part!

East Lothian Jambo
24 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

So an injury has played a part!

Exactly. Otherwise we'd be top of the league under Levein!

9 hours ago, wavydavy said:

One player has returned home. That was the Jambo soldier. 

Everyone else is stuck here. 

1 hour ago, East Lothian Jambo said:

I do think big Pete covered over the cracks tbh. As soon as we lost him, our weak ass Midfield could no longer compete. Of course, we haven't only lost him, we lost Djoum as well and neither were replaced. 

59 minutes ago, East Lothian Jambo said:

That's an amazing claim to make.

Having said that we were top of the league before the injuries set in so you may well have a point especially when, in addition to Haring, we lost Naismith, Uche, Berra,, Souttar (all key players at the time) as well.

Still it's brilliant that you've finally admitted it and you are to be commended for your honesty.

3 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

I do think big Pete covered over the cracks tbh. As soon as we lost him, our weak ass Midfield could no longer compete. Of course, we haven't only lost him, we lost Djoum as well and neither were replaced. 

I think that is fair comment.  I thought Damour might have done the job but that idea soon faded.  Sibbick might have done but he too became unavailable quickly.

9 hours ago, Restonbabe said:

One player has returned home. That was the Jambo soldier. 

Everyone else is stuck here. 

Judging by Instagram posts, Garuccio is back in Australia. I think Bozanic is the same. 

18 hours ago, drumie jambo said:

Knowing Scott, I’m sure he would be flattered to be mistaken for Peter Haring 😂

jamboiain13
On 11/04/2020 at 12:36, queensferryjambo said:

Back in training for joining The Misfits?

f9754f67f07b8fbd79b08e1ff28dadff.jpg

exactly what I thought!!

Mid Calder Jambo
5 hours ago, jambodoug said:

Aye makes him 35 years younger 😁

Tommy Brown
On 12/04/2020 at 10:16, jambodoug said:

It's got to be foux pas post of the year.

Comparing 57 year old DJ to Peter Haring.

@drumie jambo :lol::clubbed: