• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wavydavy

• JamboAl

• Cruyff

• Jee

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think we will be lucky to see him this season.

He is a real miss.

Hope he is not finished and can get back playing for the famous

Reminds me of the Andy Driver saga.  Best of luck to him.  He was reported to be commencing light training this month after a lengthy rest.  If the niggle is still there it obviously won't look good.

Coburg Hearts
3 minutes ago, Cade said:

Just another permanently crocked waste of time Levein brought in.

Good player when fit but never fit.

What a horrible thing to say about the guy. Class!

Allowayjambo1874

I know someone that attended today. Apparently said that he has no idea when he will be back playing. 

7 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

Absolutely. Knowingly put himself at risk by playing with a hernia because we couldn’t afford for him to be out injured. 

Coburg Hearts
5 minutes ago, Allowayjambo1874 said:

I know someone that attended today. Apparently said that he has no idea when he will be back playing. 

Do some people think before they post? Would he say the same if it was a loved one of his that had similar?

edit. this was meant for gicc's post above

Edited by Coburg Hearts

20 minutes ago, Cade said:

Actually, I'll not bother.

Edited by graygo

Big Slim Stylee
23 minutes ago, Cade said:

Not one of your better efforts, tbh.

Is it still the hernia or something else developed?

Great player on his day and played through the pain barrier for us to his own detriment. Wish him the best and hope to see him back.

Feel really sorry for him, seems to have been badly mismanged, which has risked his career.

Just now, Cade said:

Bit harsh! Actually....a lot harsh! Levein has brought in plenty duffers but Haring isn't one. I heard some time ago (November maybe) that his career could be over. Started of as a groin/hernia issue which was just about sorted but it developed into a pelvic/hip problem. The guy is Hearts through n through it would seem and he'll be absolutely gutted if he can't play for us anymore, or even play any football in general.

I like Haring a lot. Critical player for us. He's been a great signing and a big miss this season. Feel sorry for the guy, it must be gutting being injured for so long. Hopefully he can get back before the end of the season and he's past the worst of it. 

52 minutes ago, jambonian said:

Bit harsh! Actually....a lot harsh! Levein has brought in plenty duffers but Haring isn't one. I heard some time ago (November maybe) that his career could be over. Started of as a groin/hernia issue which was just about sorted but it developed into a pelvic/hip problem. The guy is Hearts through n through it would seem and he'll be absolutely gutted if he can't play for us anymore, or even play any football in general.

Great player,  not Leveins fault apart from rushing him back certainly not the signing. 

But hearts through and through? How do you work that out? Berra is that description and check the abuse he got.  He should be playing at a better level than us, I’m sure he will be gutted if he can’t play again for us again because it means it’s over for him in general, not because he kicked about for us for a season. 

2 hours ago, Cade said:

With a comment like that I think I know who the waste of time is

5 hours ago, Cade said:

I’d suggest you look at his stats prior to joining. Nothing in there to think that he was going to be permanently crocked. 

Who knows if he’d have been fit this season if CL hadn’t risked him in the Scottish Cup Final last season when he clearly wasn’t ready.

There are players you could level the ‘crock’ signing at but I don’t think Haring is one of them

Selkirkhmfc1874
5 hours ago, Cade said:

Horrendous comment.

The guy is a class act,, took my boys to there very first game v AIrdrie and he stopped for a photo with them Whilst in the Georgia stand...👍

played whilst injured for us in cup final and prob done himself major harm.

Hope he returns as excellent player for us!!

6 hours ago, gjcc said:

Absolutely. Knowingly put himself at risk by playing with a hernia because we couldn’t afford for him to be out injured. 

He should never have played then if that's true. Out the game all season as his reward. However the decision came about, I'd classify that as another humdinger of a mistake.

Edited by Jee

4 hours ago, Last Laff said:

Great player,  not Leveins fault apart from rushing him back certainly not the signing. 

But hearts through and through? How do you work that out? Berra is that description and check the abuse he got.  He should be playing at a better level than us, I’m sure he will be gutted if he can’t play again for us again because it means it’s over for him in general, not because he kicked about for us for a season. 

Far too sensible IMO.

7 hours ago, Cade said:

That is a brutal comment.

Tom Hardy’s Dug
1 hour ago, king.Robbo said:

The guy is a class act,, took my boys to there very first game v AIrdrie and he stopped for a photo with them Whilst in the Georgia stand...👍

played whilst injured for us in cup final and prob done himself major harm.

Hope he returns as excellent player for us!!

Fair play indeed. Some journey and you must have had a crap view from wherever your seats were.

Ainsley Harriott
7 hours ago, Baxfee said:

I am not in the know but I think he’s finished. Really really hope I’m wrong 

I think you are probably right. Even if he gets over his injury that's some amount of time not to have kicked a ball.

I was there yesterday.  Not sure what his usual demeanour is, but he sounded very flat and bemused by his injury. 

To confirm a previous post, his response to the question was absolutely that he didn’t know when he’d be back.  Sounded gutted by all accounts.  Very sad to see someone his age in this position.  

Fair play to him for coming along and helping out on the day.  Can imagine it’s difficult for him being on the sidelines while the transformation is taking place under Stendel.  Must be even more frustrating getting asked a question constantly that he doesn’t have an answer to.  

In hindsight....

The guy put his career on the line to help us win a Cup Final .

JKB is just a snapshot of how things are these days....let’s see who can make the most controversial comment just for kicks.

Quite sad when your empty life stoops that low.

He's not the only one bemused.i know everything isn't clear and straightforward but for heaven's sake!.With all the experts out there and even players who have suffered in the same way maybe.(Cameron).You would think after all this time there would be some sort of diagnosis.The expert opinion so far is rest.Well he has so what next? Such a shame for the guy as i believe he'd be some player in the team at present.

2 hours ago, merseyjambo said:

I’d suggest you look at his stats prior to joining. Nothing in there to think that he was going to be permanently crocked. 

Who knows if he’d have been fit this season if CL hadn’t risked him in the Scottish Cup Final last season when he clearly wasn’t ready.

There are players you could level the ‘crock’ signing at but I don’t think Haring is one of them

I really like Hearing and desperately hope he can get his career back on track but I'm not sure how you arrive at the bit in bold above. Hasn't played in months, no clear date of return and rumours of retirement...think he sort of fits crock down to a tee as much of a shame as that is.

1 hour ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

I think you are probably right. Even if he gets over his injury that's some amount of time not to have kicked a ball.

Bruno Aguair never kicked a ball for Hearts for almost 18 months 

id argue he came back stronger 

Ainsley Harriott
13 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

Bruno Aguair never kicked a ball for Hearts for almost 18 months 

id argue he came back stronger 

That's true hopefully I will stand corrected. What worries me about peter is we dont even get updates about progress or when hes likely back anymore.

9 hours ago, Cade said:

Your usually a better poster than that. He wasnt a crock when he first arrived and has been truly unlucky. 

Would be good not to shout "second baaawwwww!!" every game so I do really hope we see him again this season. He was a total powerhouse in midfield - won everything, passing was good, good header of the ball so was useful at set-pieces... Just a really good footballer and would be the perfect midfield anchor for Stendel right now.

9 hours ago, Cade said:

Absolute pish and drivel.

He got injured during the season, played through it for far too long to try and win us games, and then a massive gamble was taken to play him when he wasn't fit to come back, which backfired leaving him worse off.  He literally put his body on the line for Heart of Midlothian to try and win a Cup Final for us, and you think he's a "permanently crocked waste of time".  A goal scoring defensive midfielder "waste of time", a BBC and SPFL Team of the Week regular "waste of time", a much praised and loved by fans "waste of time".  One of the hardest working players we have had in years, a player who looks to give his all in every game, but nah, he's a huddie right enough.

There aren't enough :vrface:s on this forum for that post.

1 minute ago, tian447 said:

Absolute pish and drivel.

He got injured during the season, played through it for far too long to try and win us games, and then a massive gamble was taken to play him when he wasn't fit to come back, which backfired leaving him worse off.  He literally put his body on the line for Heart of Midlothian to try and win a Cup Final for us, and you think he's a "permanently crocked waste of time".  A goal scoring defensive midfielder "waste of time", a BBC and SPFL Team of the Week regular "waste of time", a much praised and loved by fans "waste of time".  One of the hardest working players we have had in years, a player who looks to give his all in every game, but nah, he's a huddie right enough.

There aren't enough :vrface:s on this forum for that post.

This. Always thought he was a decent poster to. Starting to think i was wrong. 

9 hours ago, Cade said:

The boys got a potentially career ending injury and this is what you come out with...

Some of our so called ‘fans’ are an absolute disgrace.

He spoke well yesterday at the plot ceremony. Seems genuinely gutted that he can’t play at the moment. Doesn’t sound like he is due back soon but he spent time with all the fans getting pictures and Chatting.
Michael Smith was also there, another lovely guy. He’s due back Saturday but slim possibility for Wednesday. Stendel won’t start players who aren’t 100% fit.  He joked about how Sean Clare has nicked his position at RB. Said he likes Centre mid anyway. Said they enjoy training with Stendel, commented on how much energy and enthusiasm Stendel brings. Also said he wasn’t aware of any moves for him in the window and he’s quite happy at Hearts.

9 hours ago, Allowayjambo1874 said:

I like the guy but if cannie get fit soon he will be gone at the end of the season as Daniel is ruthless with players its a pity but that's football.

10 hours ago, Coburg Hearts said:

Class indeed ,let’s hope he gets back if not this season then next mate🤞

9 hours ago, Phage said:

Is it still the hernia or something else developed?

Great player on his day and played through the pain barrier for us to his own detriment. Wish him the best and hope to see him back.

Feel really sorry for him, seems to have been badly mismanged, which has risked his career.

The last time I read about his problem it was suggested that his hernia had been fixed but the damage had been done to his pelvic area.

He did start light training and running without any issues however as soon as he kicked a ball he had pain.

Apparently he saw another Consultant and was told to have total rest.