Spurs Stadium Tour (NHC)

Stuart Lyon

It should have been ten
12 hours ago, ScoPo said:

Emirates is a great tour.

Have Spurs got a Golden PL trophy in their ground?

A normal silver one then?

:lol:

10 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

And why the **** does she not go to China and India and tell them ‘how dare they’, after all they produce about 40% of the world’s Co2 emissions.  Answer : because they don’t give a **** and she will not receive the red carpet.

China and India are part of the UN.  And she made that speech to the UN. She, therefore, told them "how dare you" as much as she told anyone else. 

It is true that China and India produces 44% of the Co2 emissions (from the top 20 Co2 producing countries), but they also have 60% of the population across those 20 countries (so their per capita emissions are much lower).

The highest Co2 producers per capita from that list are Saudi Arabia, Australia, USA, Canada, South Korea, Russia and Japan.  China is ranked 12th and India is ranked 20th.

I love my seat in the South Stand. £1200 a year though. For 19 games. £63 a game. 

My seat on a match by match basis for City is £80. £80 effing quid. 

Absolutely brilliant view though. 

The club average around £500k per match in food and drink revenue. 

Will get around to the tour one of these days.

6 hours ago, Sydney said:

China and India are part of the UN.  And she made that speech to the UN. She, therefore, told them "how dare you" as much as she told anyone else. 

It is true that China and India produces 44% of the Co2 emissions (from the top 20 Co2 producing countries), but they also have 60% of the population across those 20 countries (so their per capita emissions are much lower).

The highest Co2 producers per capita from that list are Saudi Arabia, Australia, USA, Canada, South Korea, Russia and Japan.  China is ranked 12th and India is ranked 20th.

Per capita in this case is simply not relevant. Oh it is ok China, although a third of the entire planet's Co2 emissions are from you we will let you off because there are so many of you cheeky little rascals. Coochy coo.

:facepalm:

Little miss sanctimonious only twirls her little pigtails where she gets the red carpet treatment and China would tell the meddling little boot to **** right off.

13 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

It’s the Spurs way 😂 

A26760D3-6F52-4AE6-8673-1FA21923E373.jpeg

He seemed raging at me laughing at it, then I thought hold on I never even posted the image 😂

33 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

It’s the Spurs way 😂 

A26760D3-6F52-4AE6-8673-1FA21923E373.jpeg

I heard a Leicester fan on the radio saying Bergwijn should have joined them as they were a bigger club than Spurs. 

No really. He really did. 

Delusional. 

On 03/02/2020 at 16:13, benny said:

I was there yesterday.

Great looking stadium but getting in was a pain and the tray to put stuff in your pockets as you walk through a scanner is a joke.

Watched a lot of the game on the big screen as well as you could not make out the markings at the other end.

As a viewing stadium for watching the match very poor from row 10.

Same for champs league game

Luckily we were higher up but view still shoit 

Home ends meant to be amazing tho with cheapish beer and food etc

1 hour ago, Alfie Conn said:

I heard a Leicester fan on the radio saying Bergwijn should have joined them as they were a bigger club than Spurs. 

Delusional. 

Can’t argue with that .....

BD507F31-7F03-4DF2-8EB6-9D76B1180F47.jpeg

1 hour ago, Alfie Conn said:

Delusional. 

10E8A0B5-4F6A-4A03-88B0-3E46D5DF16A1.jpeg

On 03/02/2020 at 13:28, i8hibsh said:

I'd take that job on, don't care she is 16.  I know it is not big or clever but she needs it.  Nothing personal as I feel she is being exploited by shameless do gooders but just what the world needs, yet another ‘ celebrity’ telling the world how awful they are.  And what the **** does a 16 year old lassie with asperger's syndrome know, I’m a middle aged man ffs – she can **** right off.

And why the **** does she not go to China and India and tell them ‘how dare they’, after all they produce about 40% of the world’s Co2 emissions.  Answer : because they don’t give a **** and she will not receive the red carpet.

Rant over……………………for now.  Infact no it is not, Joaqim Phoenix and Meryl Streep can **** right off too – and Tom Hanks now.

Joaquim (or however the **** you spell it) Phoenix telling us how bad and racist we are and how un-diverse Holywood it.  Why does no-one ever tell Bolywood it has a lack of diversity.  The biggest film industry in the world and it is almost exclusively Indian.  Sick of all this shit.

A most excellent rant.

11 points!