Tommy Wright

JAMBO747

4 hours ago, Riccarton3 said:

He seems to have a real bitterness towards Hearts which you'd think he wouldn't have given their record against us. 

he’s probably applied for manager jobs here in the past and not even got a call back. 

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Greedy Jambo

• Coburg Hearts

• 1971fozzy

• SectionDJambo

Guest ToqueJambo
54 minutes ago, 22games nro said:

He has a very short memory then, 

‘who can forget the "penalty" Andrew Dallas awarded for St Johnstone in Perth , (was it last season)one of the most incompetent penalty decisions I’ve ever saw.

That and the Rangers offside goal on top of the injuries just killed our season. Two of the worst calls I've ever seen in terms of how spectacularly wrong they were, losing us a minimum of 4 pts, ultimately costing us 5th place.

On 01/02/2020 at 22:38, SectionDJambo said:

Just watched the Alba coverage. At the end of the match, when they looked at the 2 managers, it looked like Wright stomped up the tunnel without shaking hands with Daniel Stendel. Nothing conclusive, but Daniel certainly seemed to be looking to see where Wright had gone.

Surely Wright wasn’t that petty? Certainly wasn’t spending any time with the rest of the Hearts coaching staff, as all the others usually do these days.

Walks off without as much as a look in Stendel’s direction. Classless, fat ****er. 

I’d recorded the small clip from the tv on my phone but it won’t upload as it’s saying the file size is too big. Weird as it’s only a 6 second clip - 4.2mb in size. 

Edited by Jaap's Sigh

pettigrewsstylist

Sore loser. Made a clown of himself as usual.

Dodgy pen

Pathetic goalie for number 2.

Forgot the 1st half completely

Greeting bairn

pettigrewsstylist
21 hours ago, skodef said:

Aye let's wipe our shiny shites on them and their extremely shocking home support. 

Sat there on Sat thinking...2 dozen bairns and a stray dug.

Perth probably doesnt deserve a top flight club on that showing.

It annoys me slightly that this cretin,   or any cretin,   can spew the utter nonsense he has and stomp off without a sporting handshake and not be called out in the media.     If Stendel had stomped off like that,    we would be hearing a lot about it.

Just now, Victorian said:

It annoys me slightly that this cretin,   or any cretin,   can spew the utter nonsense he has and stomp off without a sporting handshake and not be called out in the media.     If Stendel had stomped off like that,    we would be hearing a lot about it.

Similarly if Wright had stomped away from a hun or tim manager more would’ve been made of it. 

SectionDJambo
40 minutes ago, Victorian said:

That’s the double standard of reporting that we put up with in Scotland. Not a mention of it anywhere. 
Personally, I think that Wright is, easily, the most ignorant, boorish manager in the Premiership. Looks and acts miserable, and clearly doesn’t like it up him, especially from Hearts. Talks a load of nonsense, which is usually taken as gospel by the gullible media.

I hope Daniel Stendel doesn’t forget the way that idiot behaved on Saturday.

Fact is he's been beating us on a regular basis all the time he's been at St. Johnstone. Everything being said about him, boorish,  sore loser etc, is true enough, but he's out-performing Hearts  with a fraction of our resources.

Edited by upgotheheads

At the game the most beautiful sight was looking at that welt when Clare scores. I couldn’t help but divert my gaze from the celebration to look at their bench. I think I was genuinely aroused. He was beside himself with rage and utterly broken.
without a doubt the most bitter manager in the division. He detests us in an unhealthy manner. We have to beat them in the next game at Tynecastle. An absolute rocket of a man

Edited by 1971fozzy

12 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

At the game the most beautiful sight was looking at that welt when Clare scores. I couldn’t help but divert my gaze from the celebration to look at their bench. I think I was genuinely aroused. He was beside himself with rage and utterly broken.
without a doubt the most bitter manager in the division. He detests us in an unhealthy manner. We have to beat them in the next game at Tynecastle. An absolute rocket of a man

Im sure we will give him a great welcome!!!

Ricardo Shillyshally
On 01/02/2020 at 20:02, Gambo said:

They had 3 tactics today, 1. Fall down at every opportunity, 2. Foul at all costs, 3 lump it over the top. It worked to the extent they got a draw.

The falling down tactic probably cost them the equaliser. The defender who won the headed v Uche went down in a heap and stayed there. If he had stayed up he may very well have stopped Clare.

August Landmesser
1 hour ago, 1971fozzy said:

Would be nice if we were able to relegate him, or at least put them into the play-off, would be worth finishing bottom 6 for that.

1 hour ago, Pans Jambo said:

Did he shake Stendel’s hand at FT?

very briefly. And I mean briefly. On his way to the tunnel . Would of been more respectful if he didn’t. Man is a feking tool. 

1 hour ago, Ricardo Shillyshally said:

The falling down tactic probably cost them the equaliser. The defender who won the headed v Uche went down in a heap and stayed there. If he had stayed up he may very well have stopped Clare.

100% 

only surprise was the ref never gave it because he gave a free kick for exactly the same thing when Uche came on as sub. Of course that decision is one we are used to seeing so for a change he played the rules. 

Edited by 1971fozzy

17 minutes ago, number witheld said:

He’s the one sitting with a better than average record against us. Who’s the bitter one? 

don’t think we’ve been bitter ?

23 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

very briefly. And I mean briefly. On his way to the tunnel . Would of been more respectful if he didn’t. Man is a feking tool. 

Cheers👍

Edited by Pans Jambo

number witheld
3 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

don’t think we’ve been bitter ?

Bitter has been used a few times in this thread I think. 

51 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Really? On the tv it showed both benches a second after the final whistle and he was marching up the tunnel. 

Must have been extremely quick. 

1 hour ago, number witheld said:

He’s the one sitting with a better than average record against us. Who’s the bitter one? 

OK then let's just say he is a very unpleasant and unsporting person.

He has a face that looks as if he washed in bitter lemon juice ☺

28 minutes ago, Jaap's Sigh said:

Really? On the tv it showed both benches a second after the final whistle and he was marching up the tunnel. 

Must have been extremely quick. 

micro second . Most disrespectful shake ever. TV showed second after

Edited by 1971fozzy

pettigrewsstylist
4 hours ago, upgotheheads said:

Fact is he's been beating us on a regular basis all the time he's been at St. Johnstone. Everything being said about him, boorish,  sore loser etc, is true enough, but he's out-performing Hearts  with a fraction of our resources.

Ripped us a new one 2nd half. Cats out the bag now. Go long down the channels, theyre empty. :(

On 02/02/2020 at 21:22, 1971fozzy said:

he’s probably applied for manager jobs here in the past and not even got a call back. 

Ditto, totally agree 🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦👌

Pasquale for King
On 01/02/2020 at 17:22, JAMBO747 said:

Bitter welt of a man and some folk wanted him at Hearts. Rob McLean creaming his pants and sooking up his erse at the interview, sickening....

Watched the whole game and he’s cursing and swearing at everyone for most of the game, even when they were winning. Angry, loud mouthed arsehole who never gives anyone credit bar the ugly sisters. Most NI managers seem to be the same though, read into that what you will. He has little interest in their youth system, and their poor crowds give proof of the entertainment on offer.
He would’ve been our Terry Butcher. Hates us for some reason.

Edited by Pasquale for King

SectionDJambo
12 hours ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Ripped us a new one 2nd half. Cats out the bag now. Go long down the channels, theyre empty. :(

Tommy Wright didn't discover this. It's well known that unless you cover the full backs press, you are inviting trouble. That is what Klopp, for example, has solved, in a much higher standard of skill and fitness. Daniel Stendel, probably, knows what is needed to sort it at our level too. He's still working on it.

Let's not make Tommy Wright out to be some kind of tactical genius. He tried to claim he had overcome Hearts' high press after St Johnstone beat us, from a corner, in December. Stendel had been in the door for only a couple of days.

He has St Johnstone playing in a way that is effective for them, but not much different to the way that we have had to watch for the last couple of years. No real surprise that St Johnstone are struggling to attract spectators. Historically, not that well supported, but more so in the past than now.

2 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

Tommy Wright didn't discover this. It's well known that unless you cover the full backs press, you are inviting trouble. That is what Klopp, for example, has solved, in a much higher standard of skill and fitness. Daniel Stendel, probably, knows what is needed to sort it at our level too. He's still working on it.

Let's not make Tommy Wright out to be some kind of tactical genius. He tried to claim he had overcome Hearts' high press after St Johnstone beat us, from a corner, in December. Stendel had been in the door for only a couple of days.

He has St Johnstone playing in a way that is effective for them, but not much different to the way that we have had to watch for the last couple of years. No real surprise that St Johnstone are struggling to attract spectators. Historically, not that well supported, but more so in the past than now.

If their player hadn't been concussed and had to go off he would not have brought on O'Halloran who certainly heped their cause with his pace.

On 02/02/2020 at 21:12, 22games nro said:

He has a very short memory then, 

‘who can forget the "penalty" Andrew Dallas awarded for St Johnstone in Perth , (was it last season)one of the most incompetent penalty decisions I’ve ever saw.

Seems an ignorant p...k ,anyway

F...k him ,mon the hearts 👍🇶🇦🇱🇻🇶🇦🇱🇻🇶🇦🇱🇻