Pereira

parwj

I really hate to heavily criticise or dismiss anyone who pulls on a Hearts jersey, but the guy just gives me the fear, I really wish he wasn't a Hearts player. I'm sure he's a decent guy, but I don't want him as Hearts' goalkeeper. Would much rather have Bobby, for all his faults.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• GinRummy

• Jambof3tornado

• kingantti1874

Jambof3tornado
24 minutes ago, Hairdryer said:

If true should increase the attendance also the proper decision 

People shouldnt be staying away coz we have a shite goalie.

Proper hearts people that is.

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, HMFC86 said:

He’s out of contract at the end of the season. Good chance man united couldn’t care less 

Could be, having said that they’re paying Alexis Sanchez about £300k a week to play for Inter Milan 😃.

1 hour ago, SuperstarSteve said:

Joel has been dropped and ZZ Is starting tomorrow. Hardly news as it was hinted at in papers earlier buts he’s finally dropped him which will make quite a few people happy. 

As long as Bobby sticks to his 6 yard box, we should be OK. 

9 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

People shouldnt be staying away coz we have a shite goalie.

Proper hearts people that is.

People stay away for various reasons it is allowed 

I’m sure the first time I seen him against Motherwell away In the cup he looked dodgy so how can people that are paid by the club not see this as I wouldn’t say I’m experienced at picking out a good or bad player but could tell straight away after first time I seen him play 

39 minutes ago, theshed said:

I’m sure the first time I seen him against Motherwell away In the cup he looked dodgy so how can people that are paid by the club not see this as I wouldn’t say I’m experienced at picking out a good or bad player but could tell straight away after first time I seen him play 

yup. looked dodgy even in the warm up at Motherwell where he was unable to save lots of shots and gave me doubts even at that stage

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

Could be, having said that they’re paying Alexis Sanchez about £300k a week to play for Inter Milan 😃.

I’d take him in goals

6 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Krystian Novak got emptied around the same time. 
To think we had Skacel, Bednar and Pospisil then the next Czechs we got were Zlamal and Vanacek 😱🤔🤷🏾‍♂️🙈🤪.

Noticed that Novak is out injured for 6 months after picking up an injury in friendly in January for widzew Lodz.

1 hour ago, theshed said:

Same here. No confidence in him since I seen him in that first game.

Hopefully Bobby gets a good reception tomorrow. Might be a wee bit daunting going in to such an important game with so little game time under his belt. 

One Bobby Zlamal :) 

Wee round of Perror get to **** wouldn't go a miss too :P 

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, braveheart said:

Noticed that Novak is out injured for 6 months after picking up an injury in friendly in January for widzew Lodz.

Seemed to know the Defensive midfield role quite well, took the ball off the Centre Halves and got back and helped cover. Just wasn’t great at judging tackles but had a decent leap. He’s had a few clubs now for a young guy.

15 hours ago, One five said:

They way I feel and I’m sure most jambos feel the same ...... drop JP for Saturday   surely any keeper we have can’t possibly give us less confidence than that balloon! 

They are all terrible. Seriously, the standard of keeper is diabolical at our club. With a goalkeeping coach not fit for purpose. I am not remotely surprised that these 3 dud keepers were signed. Infact I would be more surprised if we had a good keeper on our books.

7 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Makes me appreciate niemi days. 

How lucky we were. 

****ing appreciate Henry Smith at this rate.

9 hours ago, OTT said:

Hopefully Bobby gets a good reception tomorrow. Might be a wee bit daunting going in to such an important game with so little game time under his belt. 

One Bobby Zlamal :) 

Wee round of Perror get to **** wouldn't go a miss too :P 

Perror Perror, **** off to the bar! 

5 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

So why did he keep playing him, strange.

Not really.....

He clearly thinks he’s the best option of a bad three. 

Bobby has his fault (and I usually love boaby, obvs) but he's also had his name sung a fair bit by the crowd. He has matchwinning saves and games in him. Best option by a long long way

Edited by TheBigO

49 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Maybe Joel's strong points were so desirable he was willing to give him time to see if he'd come on to a game and stop ****ing up.

1 hour ago, TheBigO said:

Bobby has his fault (and I usually love boaby, obvs) but he's also had his name sung a fair bit by the crowd. He has matchwinning saves and games in him. Best option by a long long way

If he can play with the same confidence as when he first arrived he’ll do ok. There were times when he looked finished at hearts and tbh a bag of nerves. 

1 hour ago, TheBigO said:

Thats what i am thinking as well.

1 hour ago, Harry Potter said:

Apparently because

"I think most of the time since he has been here he has played very well, and this is also the reason to trust him. "

For all I don't expect a manager to come out and totally slate a player, that is a worrying assessment. Suggesting that Pereira has played very well this season is either taking fans for fools or means Stendel's judgement of keepers is really poor.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Glad what was obviously utter bullshit from those people that are blinded by Stendel,  Daniel himself has the integrity to clear it up.

Fact he has been dropped twice previously should have been enough to realise it

Lord Beni of Gorgie
12 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

Apparently because

"I think most of the time since he has been here he has played very well, and this is also the reason to trust him. "

For all I don't expect a manager to come out and totally slate a player, that is a worrying assessment. Suggesting that Pereira has played very well this season is either taking fans for fools or means Stendel's judgement of keepers is really poor.

Backing him because he knows the other 2 options. 

Definition of being between a rock and a hard place 

11 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Backing him because he knows the other 2 options. 

Definition of being between a rock and a hard place 

In a nutshell!

I just read our manger is sticking with the worst goalkeeper I can remember playing for us because he prefers keepers that are good with the ball at their feet!!!!!!!!!
WTF? We’re screwed!

20 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Someone put some links up about how loan deals work, Liverpool for instance demand you play their players 75% of the time or there are financial penalties involved.

That means it happens everywhere  ? 

19 hours ago, been here before said:

It wasnt even ITK slavering. Someone on here said something along the lines of 'I wouldnt be surprised/it might be the case' about the loan deal, wages and appearances. Its since grown more arms and legs than Pereira has ****ed up saves and has subsequently been jumped on as gospel. 

Batshit stuff.

About sums it up... batshit...!

19 hours ago, sadj said:

.net had a lovely thread saying they’d been over on here planting the idea of it...

I’d say that prob answers your question.

Sad acts...!

2 hours ago, TheBigO said:

So because the crowd sing his name, he gets a game...!

Maybe if we all start chanting Ronaldo, Ronaldo... he will show up.?

Bobby , is a clown.... 

Doyle has done little wrong (bar the motherwell incident)  ,looks steady and composed.. . But wait, nobody has sung his name.. so nae chance.

1 hour ago, Saint Jambo said:

Apparently because

Gallacher has to take a lot of the blame too.

Stendel said he asks Gallacher who is best to play because he's the one training/working with the keepers on a daily basis and for some reason he keeps saying Pereira.

But at the end of the day it is Stendel who ultimately decides. We've all seen he's clearly a shite keeper and he really ought to have binned him a lot sooner, financial penalties or not.

Has he actually confirmed he’s sticking with him??

What he said in his press conference was he likes a keeper who can pass from the back but the main job is to make saves so he will need to decide what he’s going to do 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
47 minutes ago, Dsjambo said:

I just read our manger is sticking with the worst goalkeeper I can remember playing for us because he prefers keepers that are good with the ball at their feet!!!!!!!!!
WTF? We’re screwed!

You didn't read the bit where he also mentioned the basic is to stop the ball first and that matters more. 

Because he did say that 

2 hours ago, H2 said:

Couldn’t help but notice in that first article that they describe Pereira as a Spaniard. Second thing I’ve read in 2 days from those wanks just randomly guessing what country a player is from (and missing)

What an absolute ****ing rag

Brick Tamland

Watched the Sevco game again and I think he should have done better with their goal, he crouches down and whilst the ball was well hit it want hit overly high into the net and was a gods height to save. 
I’ve since watched other highlights and I think that’s one of his problems, he doesn’t make himself look big, he’s always crouching and misses anything that’s hit a bit high at him. 

1 hour ago, Brick Tamland said:

Watched the Sevco game again and I think he should have done better with their goal, he crouches down and whilst the ball was well hit it want hit overly high into the net and was a gods height to save. 
I’ve since watched other highlights and I think that’s one of his problems, he doesn’t make himself look big, he’s always crouching and misses anything that’s hit a bit high at him. 

Correct! In fact his all round technique is awful 

4 minutes ago, Bighenry said:

Correct! In fact his all round technique is awful 

He isn't natural in the most basic of goalkeeping tasks, even your really average keepers are pretty competent in stopping shots but this guy doesn't even have that.

Worst I've ever seen without any exaggeration.

Pasquale for King
10 hours ago, gorgieheart said:

That means it happens everywhere  ? 

Depends on the club, Man City don’t or Meshino would be playing.

Hopefully this thread can die a peaceful death now.

Pasquale for King
7 hours ago, Bighenry said:

I played in goals... i Watched him closely in the warm up at paisley month’s ago! His technique was really bad! How can the staff not see it

Stendel asked Gallacher for his opinion weeks ago, he can leave in the summer too.

7 hours ago, Jambo, Goodbye said:

He's been dropped so hopefully that's the last we see of him. 

Was never in doubt.....despite what some tried to say,