Brexit celebrations

Hairdryer

16 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Luckily he has a big fat belly so We can manage to see the word “ referendum “ he symbolising Brexit to a t ! 

"Referendudum"

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
7 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

:rofl: Classic boomer, well done

I know, failed twice, then thought **** it, I'm giving up, this is far too difficult.

Seymour M Hersh
17 hours ago, Boab said:

Hate to break it to you, mate, but they aren’t plants. There are thousands upon thousands of these turnips.

At one of these gatherings, you’re more or less guaranteed to pick a numbskull !

Oh look another sneering liberal showing contempt for those who don't agree with his view of things. 😂

Edited by Seymour M Hersh

Just now, Seymour M Hersh said:

Oh look another sneering liberal showing contempt for those who don't agree with his view of things. :rudi:

I tend to associate myself with people who don’t have the I.Q. of a banana !

Their political views seem to be better because of that. 
I’m willing to debate the Brexit issue, but only with people who can spell it.

Seymour M Hersh
Just now, Boab said:

It. 👍

Thing is though, you don't debate boab. 

6 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

It. 👍

Ya know, for the last four years, boab and countless people like him have presented facts, figures, evidence, reports, everything under the sun, and it's done **** all. If people want to let off steam now by calling a spade a spade, well, let them.

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge. '”

Isaac Asimov

Just now, Seymour M Hersh said:

It. 👍

You can’t debate with people who would find it difficult to find their way out of a voting booth....even though there is no door !

I have debated. I just with we had a more politically savvy electorate.

Sadly, our futures are in the hands of these numbskulls, unaware of what the hell they’re even voting for.

They deserve my contempt....yours too !

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, Boab said:

You can’t debate with people who would find it difficult to find their way out of a voting booth....even though there is no door !

Sadly, our futures are in the hands of these numbskulls, unaware of what the hell they’re even voting for.

:lol:

Seymour M Hersh
2 hours ago, Boab said:

Wow! 

AlphonseCapone
3 hours ago, Justin Z said:

image.png.c3b4d297e7451d547085cefd35565028.png

Most boomers are far from soft and fluffy inside, they do tend to be crusty at least. 

A Boy Named Crow
19 hours ago, Boab said:

I hear you, couldn’t agree more. The saddening thing is, I moved half way round the world to discover folk here are almost just as  thick, with  just as little clue about what they’re voting for...less of a hankering for Empire though, so I look on the bright side!

21 hours ago, Boab said:

Sorry Boab, this guy would run circles around you in a debate

Just now, Justin Z said:

Sorry Boab, this guy would run circles around you in a debate

Sometimes you’ve got to put your hands up !

Did anyone else think Vic and Bob ?

Fxxx the SPFL

Anyone who voted leave thinking we were suddenly going to get these wonderful trade deals that only the UK will be the winners is living in cloud cuckoo land. No country anywhere will do a deal that gives us the edge imo we will be worse off but hey ho let's see what happens.

Francis Albert

What a lot of bitterness and hatred on this thread. Why on earth should Leave voters not celebrate? Remainers celebrated every court decision and every parliamentary vote that threatened (or they desperately hoped would threaten)  delivery of what the people voted for four and a half years ago. Of course at the extremes of every political movement there are people it is easy to laugh at. The odd looking Stop Brexit demonstrator who has been shouting his opinion in Parliament Square since the Leave vote has now vowed to stay in position until the UK rejoins the EU!

1 hour ago, Francis Albert said:

What a lot of bitterness and hatred on this thread. Why on earth should Leave voters not celebrate? Remainers celebrated every court decision and every parliamentary vote that threatened (or they desperately hoped would threaten)  delivery of what the people voted for four and a half years ago. Of course at the extremes of every political movement there are people it is easy to laugh at. The odd looking Stop Brexit demonstrator who has been shouting his opinion in Parliament Square since the Leave vote has now vowed to stay in position until the UK rejoins the EU!

I'll be pushed for about 2 years when Scotland becomes Independent. So I have no problem with anyone who voted leave givin it large. 

Edited by ri Alban

All us fick leevers shood jest let the university edukated run fings likes.

They've dun a great job so far.

Illegal wars continued greed growth an organisation which at its heart insists on austerity politics.

Us ficko racists should learn our place and accept the status quo cos the clever ones say so.

Glad I voted leave.

Hopefully the juggernaut of the EU which put German financial institutions ahead of a countries welfare so that they didnt take the hit for bad investments is somehow brought to heel.

19 of the 27  are subsidised by essentially German taxpayers.

Their national parliaments cannot set unapproved budgets that address their particular problems.

Unemployment in these countries sees their young seek employment in other countries.

This freedom of movement is not really a free choice but one of a necessity.

What's alarming is that those who regard themselves as progressive now dismiss and openly quote that working class elderly shouldnt be voting .

And the constant remain scaremongering hasn't come to fruition.