Katie Hopkins

The Internet

Man City telt the bitch. What a horrible woman. She's no paying to feed someone else's starving wean. Let's hope she doesn't ever become desperate, Ever! 

Edited by ri Alban

1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

Man City telt the bitch. What a horrible woman. She's no paying to feed someone else's starving wean. Let's hope she doesn't ever become desperate, Ever! 

Doesn't she already beg for donations from her followers because her other income streams have fallen away?

Just now, Sooperstar said:

Doesn't she already beg for donations from her followers because her other income streams have fallen away?

Don't know much about her, other than she's a prick. 

15 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Don't know much about her, other than she's a prick. 

I saw something suggesting that on Twitter a few days back during the Rashford thing. It was in response to her views that women shouldn't have kids if they can't afford it.

1 hour ago, Sooperstar said:

Well aye, she had to do an IVA to avoid bankruptcy after Jack Monroe won a libel case against her and she's been skint ever since.

Had to sell her house.

Lost her job at LBC.

Lost her job at the Daily Mail.

:verysmug:

Edited by Cade

59 minutes ago, Cade said:

Well aye, she had to do an IVA to avoid bankruptcy after Jack Monroe won a libel case against her and she's been skint ever since.

Had to sell her house.

Lost her job at LBC.

how bad must you be for the daily mail to get rid of you

The Real Maroonblood

The first time I’d heard of her was on Kickback 

From what’s been said about her she does seem a vile Human Being.
Is she related to Trump?

17 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

The first time I’d heard of her was on Kickback 

From what’s been said about her she does seem a vile Human Being.
Is she related to Trump?

She realised outrage sells. Just like Icke sells conspiracy. Stupid folk buy anything. 

Unemployed single mother, 3 kids from different fathers, dependant on hand outs. 
She must have terrible self loathing going on. 

"The only thing people in debt have in common other than bad money management, is an ability to blame anyone but themselves."
- Katie Hopkins, 2014.

2 hours ago, Cade said:

Had to sell her house.

Lost her job at LBC.

Sometimes life does the right thing.

1 hour ago, weehammy said:

Steady on. Trans lobby will be after you.

Trans boaby mair like. :rofl:

45 minutes ago, weehammy said:

Careful mate, look what happened to J K Rowling!

:( I suppose. Seems equality doesn't cover takin' the piss. 

Edited by ri Alban

• 1 year later...
Салатные палочки

Whenever I hear her name I think of this. The guy looks like he's crying after a particularly bad case of premature ejaculation.

Man: "I....I...I'm so sorry Katie. This has never happened to me before". 

Hopkins (frustrated): "It's okay, we can just cuddle". 

Screenshot_20210718-055457_Chrome.thumb.jpg.f65539d3bb7d3d22047f9db92afd5b2a.jpg

Stewart MacD

Twitterstorm in Sydney about even letting her in for some vapid stupid tv show, when 30,000 Australians have been stuck overseas for around a year and a half. 

She's been dumped by the trash tv channel and, as far as I know, her visa's going in the bin.

The good thing about this is it's yet another nail in the coffin of the Federal and NSW State Governments and their 'Visas for Mates'.

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, fancy a brew said:

She'll get a gig on GBeebies shortly.

She's nailed on for that. 

As their ratings plummet they'll need to get more extreme. They don't get more extreme than this poisonous boot. 

2 hours ago, fancy a brew said:

She'll get a gig on GBeebies shortly.

im actually shocked she does not already have one

6 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

A bit of a nutter but so is Dianne Abbot and nobody cancels her because she ticks boxes. 

The problem with the anti woke brigade in general is their abject stupidity. 

You haven't paid much attention to Diane Abbot who is very intelligent and despite severe threats and racism daily still commits to improving life for people. 

Stupidity isn't necessary for winning the culture war. Because its basically been won by the people who are more caring and inclusive. 

JudyJudyJudy

I clamped the boot a few years back when one of my tweets was read out on “ celebrity big brother “ a few years back ! I made a comment about Katie Price and Price said “ that harsh “ !! 😂👍 I was even more gobsmacked that it was read aloud on the show . The producers didn’t even ask my permission. 😎 but it was worth it 

The Real Maroonblood
30 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

A bit of a nutter but so is Dianne Abbot and nobody cancels her because she ticks boxes. 

She's actually mellowed quite a bit over the years.

4 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

She's actually mellowed quite a bit over the years.

Abbott or Hopkins?

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

used up her nine lives and knows it maybe. 

Possibly. 

When she first came on the scene I found her unbearable.

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Didn't she used to go out with Corbyn?

Yes according to some on here.

16 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Didn't she used to go out with Corbyn?

They supposedly went on a motorcycle tour of eastern Europe, and he took her up the Danube.

3 minutes ago, fancy a brew said:

They supposedly went on a motorcycle tour of eastern Europe, and he took her up the Danube.

Doesn't bear thinking about. 

6 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

The problem with the anti woke brigade in general is their abject stupidity. 

You haven't paid much attention to Diane Abbot who is very intelligent and despite severe threats and racism daily still commits to improving life for people. 

Stupidity isn't necessary for winning the culture war. Because its basically been won by the people who are more caring and inclusive. 

You've never witnessed the women out with odd shoes on. Ffs, she's a belter.

John Gentleman
On 18/07/2021 at 19:40, Stewart MacD said:

Twitterstorm in Sydney about even letting her in for some vapid stupid tv show, when 30,000 Australians have been stuck overseas for around a year and a half. 

She's been dumped by the trash tv channel and, as far as I know, her visa's going in the bin.

The good thing about this is it's yet another nail in the coffin of the Federal and NSW State Governments and their 'Visas for Mates'.

This_cannot_happen_quickly_enough.....

A Boy Named Crow
33 minutes ago, John Gentleman said:

This_cannot_happen_quickly_enough.....

It's totally off topic, but I'm just going to quickly say,  at the federal level, the Morrison government absolutely has to go.  In NSW though,  be careful what you wish for,  my understanding is Labor were as big a shower of corrupt bastatds as you're ever likely to find last time round.

Anyway, the lot of them should get booted up and down the street for letting that z-list no mark into the country when there's thousands of citizens just waiting to get home!

John Gentleman
23 hours ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

It's totally off topic, but I'm just going to quickly say,  at the federal level, the Morrison government absolutely has to go.  In NSW though,  be careful what you wish for,  my understanding is Labor were as big a shower of corrupt bastatds as you're ever likely to find last time round.

Anyway, the lot of them should get booted up and down the street for letting that z-list no mark into the country when there's thousands of citizens just waiting to get home!

Your understanding is correct. I'm in Adelaide, but the Labor party in NSW has a long history of corruption. Their current crop of 'colourful' characters look well dodgy too. I'm not sure why that's the case in NSW as it doesn't seem to happen in other state branches. My only observation (maybe) is that the party seems a lot more 'tribal' there, with the left and right wings of the party continually fighting turf wars.

• 2 weeks later...
Stewart MacD
On 20/07/2021 at 21:30, John Gentleman said:

Your understanding is correct. I'm in Adelaide, but the Labor party in NSW has a long history of corruption. Their current crop of 'colourful' characters look well dodgy too. I'm not sure why that's the case in NSW as it doesn't seem to happen in other state branches. My only observation (maybe) is that the party seems a lot more 'tribal' there, with the left and right wings of the party continually fighting turf wars.

The right wing of the ALP in NSW is poisonous and filled with faux Christian dinosaurs.  I thought we'd got rid of them, but they're still a force.