Morelos....

busby1985

2 minutes ago, Bozi said:

Love how he screwed the nut, got himself focused, banged in the goals and waited for the big move he was promised... ..

Then threw the toys out of the pram and went batshit mental when it never materialised 

He just doesn't look interested and has never been a team player

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• busby1985

• ...a bit disco

• DETTY29

• brunoatemyhamster

Rogue Daddy

Just spoken to a blue-nose colleague of mine (that i deal with 6-7 times a year) that is a season ticket holder at Ibrox. They are telling me that there was an 'issue' when the team was in Dubai where Morelos was trying (or succeeding) to have a thing with Scott Arfield's missus. Since then, virtually the whole dressing room has turned against Morelos... and this also ties in with the private investigator story. The only thing my colleague can't believe is how THIS hasn't found it's way into the papers yet. Seems to be public knowledge at Ibrox 🤷‍♂️

...a bit disco
5 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Just spoken to a blue-nose colleague of mine (that i deal with 6-7 times a year) that is a season ticket holder at Ibrox. They are telling me that there was an 'issue' when the team was in Dubai where Morelos was trying (or succeeding) to have a thing with Scott Arfield's missus. Since then, virtually the whole dressing room has turned against Morelos... and this also ties in with the private investigator story. The only thing my colleague can't believe is how THIS hasn't found it's way into the papers yet. Seems to be public knowledge at Ibrox 🤷‍♂️

Traynor.

That's how it hasn't.

21 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

🙈🙈🙈🙈 amazing. Check through my posts, you’ll understand I am more clued in with this than your work college. Utter non sense. 

Edited by busby1985

Rogue Daddy
18 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

🙈🙈🙈🙈 amazing. Check through my posts, you’ll understand I am more clued in with this than your work college. Utter non sense. 

What part is nonsense? After a quick scan through this thread, I can't see any reference to Scott Arfield?

I get you're ITK at Rangers... and this may well be keek - just passing on what I heard. Y'know, adding to the discussion.

bigsuperslim1874
21 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Are you saying the story is rubbish? If so - what DID happen in Dubai?

11 minutes ago, bigsuperslim1874 said:

Morelos was travelling to Dubai separately and the story is he arrived back a day late, possibly skipped a session after joining up with the squad and people were fed up that he was being treated differently. 

Fast forward to the week leading up to the cup game and as we know Morelos did the same again leading to Gerrard having to be seen to take action against him. 

9 minutes ago, bigsuperslim1874 said:

The story is total, made up, tuned to the moon, non sense. Last week Scotty was banging prostitutes in Dubai according to gossip, this week it’s his misses with Morelos 🙈😂.

What happened in Dubai or since Dubai. Well Rangers have fallen out the title race and been pumped out the cup. The Rangers fans have two options. Face the facts that their side is miles away from where they all thought they where and have a manager that isn’t up to it or make up rumours so they can pretend next season is the season for them under Gerrard. They often choose the later. 

bigsuperslim1874
2 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

The story is total, made up, tuned to the moon, non sense. Last week Scotty was banging prostitutes in Dubai according to gossip, this week it’s his misses with Morelos 🙈😂.

What happened in Dubai or since Dubai. Well Rangers have fallen out the title race and been pumped out the cup. The Rangers fans have two options. Face the facts that their side is miles away from where they all thought they where and have a manager that isn’t up to it or make up rumours so they can pretend next season is the season for them under Gerrard. They often choose the later. 

Fair doos man - I hadn’t heard the other rumour! 😂

6 minutes ago, Mysterion said:

Morelos was travelling to Dubai separately and the story is he arrived back a day late, possibly skipped a session after joining up with the squad and people were fed up that he was being treated differently. 

Fast forward to the week leading up to the cup game and as we know Morelos did the same again leading to Gerrard having to be seen to take action against him. 

Morelos is often late back from his time back home. Morelos is often over weight and way above the “accepted” body fat perimeters that everyone else is held to, others are dropped for this, Morelos isn’t. When you are banging on 29 goals, these little “unfair” treatments are ignored due to that return. Add in his constant yellow and red cards, his inability to pass and the fact that he’s been here two years and hasn’t attempted to even learn the language. You are always going to get a reaction from other players. That’s what we’ve seen with Morelos. 

• 1 month later...