Morelos....

busby1985

1 hour ago, Mdoug79 said:

I was sent this today 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

36C08C2E-30DE-4EC5-8769-CC9F9FF2799A.jpeg

This can't be right. It's not come from that man of knowledge Phil Macmanynames.

Nice if it was the case though.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• busby1985

• ...a bit disco

• DETTY29

• brunoatemyhamster

This just seems like a story that's out there to deflect negative attention from Morelos.

He gets booked for diving, when it was easier to score, then misses a game where Rangers get humped by the bottom of the league team ( :yas:  )

Now this story comes out, and everyone is supposed to be thinking "What a wee shame for him, he's not that bad a guy".

It has to be 100%-pure-Rangers-sponsored-organic nonsense.

3 hours ago, AllyjamboDerbyshire said:

Is the person who sent you this the person who claims to have picked up the accountant, or is it something a pal sent you written by some random poster? Would be delightful if true, but far too many taxi driver stories about TRFC have been bandied about that never come to pass that I'll remain sceptical on this story, though remain of the opinion that the financial position at Ibrox is somewhat precarious.

unfortunately it’s a friend from a friend from a friend so may well be absolute garbage but Jesus how good would it be if true?! 🤞🏼

AllyjamboDerbyshire
Just now, Mdoug79 said:

unfortunately it’s a friend from a friend from a friend so may well be absolute garbage but Jesus how good would it be if true?! 🤞🏼

The nice thing is, it could all be a load of mince about the taxi driver being told this, but the gist of it could be right on the money.

Ex member of the SaS

Don't think much of an accountant that gives away sensitive information to some random taxi guy. This has to be up there with Phill three names fantasy.

Fozzyonthefence
5 hours ago, busby1985 said:

Well I’d imagine Ross Wilson would have been part of any meeting, seeing as he’s the Football Director. I saw him leave the building not long after the players had been debriefed. 

You were at the Sevco v Ross County game?  Why?

9 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

You were at the Sevco v Ross County game?  Why?

I am sadly connected to Rangers for the next two years at least. The things you do for family/friends. 

1 hour ago, JackLadd said:

I'd let his tyres doon myself.

Btw, I hope Sevco are effed.

Could all be going tits up for the new club now Defoe is out for 4 or 5 weeks trying to offload players left right and centre to free up money for a replacement I only hope morelos will be back for the poor wee souls or they will be fecked , I shouldn't laugh but lol girfuy tax cheating barstewards

Fozzyonthefence
3 hours ago, busby1985 said:

I am sadly connected to Rangers for the next two years at least. The things you do for family/friends. 

Well you can’t choose your family but you can choose your friends more carefully!

Fozzyonthefence
1 hour ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

Could all be going tits up for the new club now Defoe is out for 4 or 5 weeks trying to offload players left right and centre to free up money for a replacement I only hope morelos will be back for the poor wee souls or they will be fecked , I shouldn't laugh but lol girfuy tax cheating barstewards

They appear to be shopping in the bargain basement presently, getting linked with Kamberi and Lyndon Dykes.  Added to the fact that Gerrard said a few weeks ago they’d be bringing nobody in during the January window it suggests he’s been told there’s next to no money to be spent.

3 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Well you can’t choose your family but you can choose your friends more carefully!

Haha. 

3 hours ago, busby1985 said:

In a way that would permit some undercover work?

Just now, sac said:

In a way that would permit some undercover work?

I share what ever inside knowledge I get that I think is relevant or worth sharing. Like the Hickey stuff I shared in December. 

Just now, busby1985 said:

I share what ever inside knowledge I get that I think is relevant or worth sharing. Like the Hickey stuff I shared in December. 

👍

Honestly where the F do people dredge this crap from? A taxi driver gets information from an Accountant who presumably works for an interested party and comes away with that crock of shickt! Some way of your client ever seeing any money ever! If someone wants to comer away with a tasty bit of info that is worth talking about lets keep it even half believable, this is just unbelievable rubbish... I am most disappointed!

6 hours ago, busby1985 said:

You don't do that...

1 hour ago, jock _turd said:

Honestly where the F do people dredge this crap from? A taxi driver gets information from an Accountant who presumably works for an interested party and comes away with that crock of shickt! Some way of your client ever seeing any money ever! If someone wants to comer away with a tasty bit of info that is worth talking about lets keep it even half believable, this is just unbelievable rubbish... I am most disappointed!

Anything that kicks the crap out of one of the biggest cheating institutions in world sport, truth or not, is fine by me.

brunoatemyhamster
1 hour ago, VALDOS' said:

So the police have actually charged a guy for this now. 

Breach of the peace. 

Not attempted murder? 

Or failure to conjure a real bid? 

Edited by brunoatemyhamster

3 hours ago, brunoatemyhamster said:

Breach of the peace. 

Not attempted murder? 

Breach of the peace could be , being in the secure car park with no reason. Really gone above and beyond with this reporting.

Limboing straw mademan us done for Breach of peace after sliding into 2inch gap beneath lambo. He was believed to be trying to cut the breaks but there was zero evidence of any criminality on the car. Police believe the man was infact not trying to cut the breaks , but ,  instead was believed to have fallen out the Colombian’s pocket as notes are not the preferred hoover of choice. After falling he is believed to roll under the car 

part_time_jambo

So an accountant came out of an important financial meeting at Ibrox and told his taxi driver that Rangers were ****ed. Aye right!

It does make you wonder why they are loaning Kamberi.....my rangers pal says he’s a player and I said if this is the best you can get The Rangers may as well die too

10 hours ago, brunoatemyhamster said:

Breach of the peace. 

Not attempted murder? 

The whole story about Morelos and the car absolutely reeks. Sounds massively set up in order to generate sympathetic news stories.

brunoatemyhamster
6 hours ago, sadj said:

Breach of the peace could be , being in the secure car park with no reason. Really gone above and beyond with this reporting.

Limboing straw mademan us done for Breach of peace after sliding into 2inch gap beneath lambo. He was believed to be trying to cut the breaks but there was zero evidence of any criminality on the car. Police believe the man was infact not trying to cut the breaks , but ,  instead was believed to have fallen out the Colombian’s pocket as notes are not the preferred hoover of choice. After falling he is believed to roll under the car 

This is the most realistic version I've read tbf.

If he was under the car, are they still looking for his pit crew? 

huracan.jpg

brunoatemyhamster
22 minutes ago, Mysterion said:

Sounds massively set up in order to generate sympathetic news stories.

Remember when they used to use China to do this?

Then China got fed up with being connected to him and changed their whole transfer system to make sure it stopped. 

Good Times. 

Worthing Jambo
11 hours ago, VALDOS' said:

So the police have actually charged a guy for this now. 

I have it on good authority that the only thing tampered with was a sandwich on the drivers seat, hence the charge.

57 minutes ago, Worthing Jambo said:

I have it on good authority that the only thing tampered with was a sandwich on the drivers seat, hence the charge.

Breach of the piecey

Bet it was coronation chicken , he looks a deviant

Edited by sadj

1 hour ago, Mysterion said:

The whole story about Morelos and the car absolutely reeks. Sounds massively set up in order to generate sympathetic news stories.

Like claiming he was racially abused the last time they dropped points at tynie? It’s mad how easily bought up this stuff is with Rangers fans. My rangers fans pals are determined it was the green brigade and it was attempted murder haha. 

43 minutes ago, sadj said:

Breach of the piecey

Bet it was coronation chicken , he looks a deviant

Apparently it's compulsory at the hunnery.

Edited by Lemongrab

20 hours ago, Jambof3tornado said:

And still nobody wants to buy morelos.

Yup.

Plenty teams down south with cash, struggling to score.

Not even an offer.

What lends credence to this story is the cheapest of cheap options in Kamberi.  If they had money I'm sure they would have been targeting better.

I too am sceptical of these ramgers are skint stories but who knows.

On 29/01/2020 at 15:47, His name is said:

Taken from twitter

Screenshot_20200129-154608.png

What, and someone was hiding under it?

I mean there's thin and there's thin, but that's mental!

Brighton Jambo

Rangers have been made to look like absolute clowns over this.  All the ‘we are victims’ chat and tears and snotters and it’s turned out that their prize centre forward is nothing more than a cheating scumbag whose wife doesn’t trust him.   

hahahahaha - couldn’t make it up.  

7 hours ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh that is just too good - Sevco claiming they are the victims of some sort of hate crime and in reality their idiot striker has just been cheating on his bird! Absolutely just brilliant.

Someone go have a peak at BearsDen, bet they are still claiming its a conspiracy against them.

Nobody is going to pay top dollar for this guy by the way, hes completely crackers.

On 29/01/2020 at 15:33, busby1985 said:

Apparently someone has tried to tamper with his car. Rangers fans claiming attempted murder. Weird timing, am sure Rangers managed to deflect with a made up story the last time Rangers dropped points at tynie. How is that racial abuse case going? 

Big Traynor earns his money at Rangers eh. 

On 29/01/2020 at 15:47, His name is said:

Taken from twitter

Screenshot_20200129-154608.png

23 hours ago, brunoatemyhamster said:

This is the most realistic version I've read tbf.

If he was under the car, are they still looking for his pit crew? 

huracan.jpg

9 hours ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

7 hours ago, farin said:

A6B495E0-D9A1-4CE7-940E-0FCDACF54200.thumb.jpeg.c0d5799609a9a72b8752738c67fa3499.jpeg

Who’s been a naughty boy then. 😄

Surely this is all a load of cock and balls

2 hours ago, Brighton Jambo said:

Rangers have been made to look like absolute clowns over this.  All the ‘we are victims’ chat and tears and snotters and it’s turned out that their prize centre forward is nothing more than a cheating scumbag whose wife doesn’t trust him.   

hahahahaha - couldn’t make it up.  

It's glorious, isn't it? Glad they remain committed to the merriment of the nation.

1 hour ago, E6 Inc said:

Oh that is just too good - Sevco claiming they are the victims of some sort of hate crime and in reality their idiot striker has just been cheating on his bird! Absolutely just brilliant.

Someone go have a peak at BearsDen, bet they are still claiming its a conspiracy against them.

Nobody is going to pay top dollar for this guy by the way, hes completely crackers.

no need, you just know the responses.

****ing fenian rag! 

watp

no one likes us, we dont care

etc

1 minute ago, busby1985 said:

That’s not Morelos in that photo with that bird. 

Too many trophies on the table?