• ...a bit disco

• DETTY29

• brunoatemyhamster

1 hour ago, Barack said:

"Break."

😔

marx11.jpg

"Attaboy Rusty - you breaka the brake!"   :Stupid_Heads_by_Vir

(One for any fellow "Marxists" out there...)

Shanks said no

When I read the OP I thought he had caught someone tampering with his car and Morelos was getting done for attempted murder.

disappointed

he should have paid the Ned to watch his motor

2 hours ago, busby1985 said:

Apparently someone has tried to tamper with his car. Rangers fans claiming attempted murder. Weird timing, am sure Rangers managed to deflect with a made up story the last time Rangers dropped points at tynie. How is that racial abuse case going? 

Big Traynor earns his money at Rangers eh. 

Was he tiny?

Sold on Friday undisclosed fee (shamelessly inflated by the tame journos) and the line being fed to the anguished Orcs is “we had to do it cos his life was in danger”.

Bridge of Djoum

I have a question, bit off topic but ''Rangers'' based...

Who is the guy sitting on McCoist's right in this pic? It seems he's been on the ''Rangers'' bench for as long as I can remember. 

Image result for rangers fc bench 90's"

3 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Apparently signing for Newcastle... nice cover story for the transfer.. ‘Alfredo's living in fear in Glasgow’

it is lucky he has a lambo rather than a ferarri if he goes to newcastle

Under the floodlight

Maybe the guy under the car was the face painting creditor trying to recoup his losses.Parts for those cars are not cheap.

brunoatemyhamster
8 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Who is the guy sitting on McCoist's right in this pic? It seems he's been on the ''Rangers'' bench for as long as I can remember. 

Daniel Prodan?

Edited by brunoatemyhamster

brunoatemyhamster
14 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Apparently signing for Newcastle... nice cover story for the transfer.. ‘Alfredo's living in fear in Glasgow’

Free transfer and Big Mike goes away? 

13 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Jimmy Bell. Used to drive the team bus, now the Kit man. A more backwards, horrible person, you’ll struggle to meet.

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, busby1985 said:

Jimmy Bell. Used to drive the team bus, now the Kit man. A more backwards, horrible person, you’ll struggle to meet.

Brilliant mate, cheers. He's been there since the 80's and I never knew who he was. Bugging me for a while.

He does have the look of a filthy hun TBH. I assume he's no stranger to a wee rendition of the Sash?

brunoatemyhamster

Is it no that time of year where a completely genuine, no kiddie on in any way bid for 5000000000000000000 arrives from China? 

Wuhan Zall this time. 

Footballfirst
7 minutes ago, brunoatemyhamster said:

Free transfer and Big Mike goes away? 

Mike may be going away (from Newcastle) if the latest bid from Saudi is confirmed.

5 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Brilliant mate, cheers. He's been there since the 80's and I never knew who he was. Bugging me for a while.

He does have the look of a filthy hun TBH. I assume he's no stranger to a wee rendition of the Sash?

naw he has only been there from the 90's

the 1690's

Edited by milky_26

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, milky_26 said:

naw he has only been there from the 90's

the 1790's

1690's?

7 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

His son?

2 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

I am genuinely not joking you, last season Rangers had to cancel a Saturday training session, very early pre season, due to Jimmy’s lodge hosting other lodges and he was the “host”. 

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, busby1985 said:

I am genuinely not joking you, last season Rangers had to cancel a Saturday training session, very early pre season, due to Jimmy’s lodge hosting other lodges and he was the “host”. 

Ah.

I always had the feeling he was an unofficial ''Political Officer''... making sure the new recruits were made aware of all the ''traditions'' of that rancid club. 

Just now, Bridge of Djoum said:

Ah.

I always had the feeling he was an unofficial ''Political Officer''... making sure the new recruits were made aware of all the ''traditions'' of that rancid club. 

Yes, yes he is. 

So a man “tampered” with Morelos’s car and was seen doing so , he was “reported” no arrests and the cars been taken away for examination but they haven’t found any evidence of tampering as of yet.... 🤷🏻‍♂️

44 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

That's the man from the provident after the bank told them to piss off  he's there for a doorstep payment,Mcoist laughing his cock off saying join the queue mate your behind the face painter lol

23 minutes ago, sadj said:

So a man “tampered” with Morelos’s car and was seen doing so , he was “reported” no arrests and the cars been taken away for examination but they haven’t found any evidence of tampering as of yet.... 🤷🏻‍♂️

And Traynor puts in another four figure invoice...

WheatfieldWarrior
3 hours ago, GlasgoJambo said:

Wonder if the Polis have any leads?

I don't think they need to start the car - just load it onto a trailer.  

5 hours ago, Under the floodlight said:

Imagine tunneling out of a max prison, and finding yourself in glesga!

Wtf

Just turn round and go back.  Put it down as one of those days.

Under the floodlight
14 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Just turn round and go back.  Put it down as one of those days.

And be thankful you are where you are.

feedtheroman2

I'm a bit concerned about my own car now and think i should get my break wires checked.

I'll get them to top up the indicator fluid while they're at it.

7 hours ago, feedtheroman2 said:

I'm a bit concerned about my own car now and think i should get my break wires checked.

I'll get them to top up the indicator fluid while they're at it.

😂😂😂

Spitonastranger
16 hours ago, busby1985 said:

Worth mentioning the car the man was “lying” under, was a Lamborghini that sits about two inches off the ground. 

Stuart Little perhaps

So he found a man lying under his Lamborghini, outside his house in a secure car park. Morelos, who speaks not a word of English, somehow phones the police and explains that someone has tried to cut his break line. Genuinely, there are only two sets of fans on planet earth that would believe any of this story. Both from the same city, weirdly. 

10 minutes ago, Mdoug79 said:

I was sent this today 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

36C08C2E-30DE-4EC5-8769-CC9F9FF2799A.jpeg

Well I’d imagine Ross Wilson would have been part of any meeting, seeing as he’s the Football Director. I saw him leave the building not long after the players had been debriefed. 

AllyjamboDerbyshire
22 minutes ago, Mdoug79 said:

I was sent this today 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

36C08C2E-30DE-4EC5-8769-CC9F9FF2799A.jpeg

Is the person who sent you this the person who claims to have picked up the accountant, or is it something a pal sent you written by some random poster? Would be delightful if true, but far too many taxi driver stories about TRFC have been bandied about that never come to pass that I'll remain sceptical on this story, though remain of the opinion that the financial position at Ibrox is somewhat precarious.