Morelos....

busby1985

Apparently someone has tried to tamper with his car. Rangers fans claiming attempted murder. Weird timing, am sure Rangers managed to deflect with a made up story the last time Rangers dropped points at tynie. How is that racial abuse case going? 

Big Traynor earns his money at Rangers eh. 

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• busby1985

• ...a bit disco

• DETTY29

• brunoatemyhamster

1 minute ago, busby1985 said:

Apparently someone has tried to tamper with his car. Rangers fans claiming attempted murder. Weird timing, am sure Rangers managed to deflect with a made up story the last time Rangers dropped points at tynie. How is that racial abuse case going? 

Laying down the reason why he simply had to be sold in this transfer window?

5 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Was ‘someone’ wearing a balaclava?

11 minutes ago, Boris said:

Laying down the reason why he simply had to be sold in this transfer window?

Sounds quite possible

1 minute ago, OmiyaHearts said:

Apparently he was followed home by the person before this happened. Seems quite sinister tbh

Some nutters out there, hopefully there is decent CCTV nearby and they catch whoever it was.

This is a load of nonsense,  "The Colombian striker arrived home with his pregnant wife Yesenia to find a man hiding beneath his motor."  Hiding under his motor shifts to tampering with his car?  

Even the police officers statement doesn't sound convincing "Following reports of a man allegedly tampering with a car in a secured car park in Glasgow last night (Tuesday, 28 January, 2020), I can confirm that we have removed the vehicle for examination. At this time no criminality has been established."

So this guy is under Fredo's car IN A SECURE CAR PARK and he still manages to escape without this super fit athletic Sevco striker laying a glove on him!  What a load of Barry White!

The timing of his “calf injury” just before the end of the window could be seen as a sign he’s in negotiations to leave.  Think Rangers have played a blinder with his contract and would get big money for him, but they could probably wave bye bye to their title aspirations if he goes.

Just now, Monsignor said:

This is a load of nonsense,  "The Colombian striker arrived home with his pregnant wife Yesenia to find a man hiding beneath his motor."  Hiding under his motor shifts to tampering with his car?  

Even the police officers statement doesn't sound convincing "Following reports of a man allegedly tampering with a car in a secured car park in Glasgow last night (Tuesday, 28 January, 2020), I can confirm that we have removed the vehicle for examination. At this time no criminality has been established."

So this guy is under Fredo's car IN A SECURE CAR PARK and he still manages to escape without this super fit athletic Sevco striker laying a glove on him!  What a load of Barry White!

Are we sure this isn't someone Morelos ran over earlier on?

1 minute ago, Ramagio87 said:

Some nutters out there, hopefully there is decent CCTV nearby and they catch whoever it was.

I know the apartments he stays in well, as I looked at a flat there a few years ago and used to live close by. Most, if not all, of the area is covered by CCTV and there's a concierge. I'd be surprised if the person gets away with it (if it happened).

AlphonseCapone
15 minutes ago, Barack said:

"Break."

😔

Happens to me at work all the time, folk tampering with my break cables. No wonder I'm tired. 

12 minutes ago, Monsignor said:

Maybe Jermaine Defoe trying to make sure he keeps his place in the Sevco starting line-up?

Or Uche trying to ensure they sign him as a replacement 🤣

If someone was tampering with his brakes then it could have resulted in a nasty 5mph crash into a bush within the car park.

And an increase in factor fees.

21 minutes ago, Under the floodlight said:

Whats El Chapo doing at the moment,is he still in an American super max, or did he tunnel out again.

that is one hell of a tunnel 

highlandjambo3
1 hour ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Was ‘someone’ wearing a balaclava?

Yes I heard they were......also wearing a sash and orange bib

9 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Worth mentioning the car the man was “lying” under, was a Lamborghini that sits about two inches off the ground. 

Slender man ?

12 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Worth mentioning the car the man was “lying” under, was a Lamborghini that sits about two inches off the ground. 

Are we sure he didn't have it in for a service and it was parked over the pit ? Easy mistake to make.

Coburg Hearts
14 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

A skinny limbo dancer?

Worthing Jambo

Could have been his flat mate.

Skeleton. 😏

Must’ve been Dave “slim” McPherson. 

yes yes yes, I’ve got my coat 

56 minutes ago, Homme said:

If someone was tampering with his brakes then it could have resulted in a nasty 5mph crash into a bush within the car park.

And an increase in factor fees.

Was thinking this.   Maybe the mysterious culprit has been watching too many movies and expected a dramatic struggle for survival down a mountain side road at ever increasing speeds,  culminating with a plunge off a 500 foot drop into a ravine.

Coburg Hearts
1 hour ago, Monsignor said:

IF this is genuine, then he probably did the right thing in not trying to lay a glove on him.

It's part of the he was hounded out conspiracy in Scotland funny how SD decision is due any moment  bye bye to the ugly one at least their legal bills will be paid ,they will be fine ,Oh but what about the 10mill + shortfall it's fine we've got mugs putting in cash cos they are the peepul

Under the floodlight
1 hour ago, milky_26 said:

that is one hell of a tunnel 

Imagine tunneling out of a max prison, and finding yourself in glesga!

Wtf

Under the floodlight
1 minute ago, Swanny17 said:

It’s true apparently. They caught up with the guy in hospital a few hours later! 

01041154-F249-471A-9298-61DF8CD1A591.jpeg

Looks like he uses the same personal trainer as Liam Boyce.