Rangers match replay

dazajmbo

Anyone got it recorded? I like to see the pre,mid and post match aswell as the game. Watching it back let's you see things you missed or got wrong at the game, I see @Hambone has 2 jobs now so no time to do his usual top work. Does anyone have a replay or can anyone upload? Be good to get these back on the go again.

9 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

Should be able to get it on different iptv providers 👍🏻

Any suggestions? PM if better 

Francis Albert
Just now, Jeff said:

Kakked myself there. Thought the SFA had ordered a replay

Had same thought. That maybe one of our signings ... no not let's not give them ideas.

Just now, Francis Albert said:

Had same thought. That maybe one of our signings ... no not let's not give them ideas.

Don't give them ideas...

19 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Kakked myself there. Thought the SFA had ordered a replay

When I saw who the OP was, I thought we’d signed Rangers.

Is Hambone Heaven still kept up to date?

edit. Seems not. He’s a busy boy these days. I’m sure someone somewhere will find what yer after daza 👍🏼

Edited by Mr Sifter

Rangers release a Mr Angry statement demanding a replay.    Some St.Mirren and Kilmarnock supporting sportswriters write articles to state that everybody in the world agrees.    SFA can be heard from underneath a bed somewhere saying it's happening,   but with the proviso that Celtic get one as well to play as a Joker card from 'It's a knockout'.

1 hour ago, Alex Kintner said:

Should be able to get it on different iptv providers 👍🏻

Great shout, just realised I can watch it on mine.  :thumbsup:

gogsfaesydney
2 hours ago, graygo said:

Just watched the full game and for anyone who was there and hasn't seen it again I can confirm that the referee was as bad as you thought.

Watched the game on  Hearts tv , Jimmy and Laurie  were pretty damming  of the ref, especially in the 2nd half when Rangers got a throw in instead of a free kick for Boyce:vangry::realmad::policeman:

Jimmy and Laurie tend to be very ,shall we say neutral on the refs, has to be really bad for them to comment as they did.

7 minutes ago, Ballitojambo said:

Jimmy and Laurie tend to be very ,shall we say neutral on the refs, has to be really bad for them to comment as they did.

Indeed , i watch a lot of Red Sox baseball and although they are team commentators they are fair and pretty unbiased. Laurie always comes across the same way to me. Complete contrast from when you have to listen to BBC , Craigan , Stewart , Sheep/Rangers/Motherwell/Celtic TV etc... 

1 hour ago, Ballitojambo said:

1 hour ago, sadj said:

Indeed , i watch a lot of Red Sox baseball and although they are team commentators they are fair and pretty unbiased. Laurie always comes across the same way to me. Complete contrast from when you have to listen to BBC , Craigan , Stewart , Sheep/Rangers/Motherwell/Celtic TV etc... 

Laurie's podcast with Mark Donaldson is pretty good too.

I listen to some of the away games that I can't make it to on hearts tv and have to say Laurie is good at his job. It's refreshing to hear unbiased commentary (up to a point 😂) and he usually gives credit to opponents when due.

I heard him lose his shit watching the Rangers highlights back though. That was brilliant 😂

17 minutes ago, Dallas Green said:

Laurie's podcast with Mark Donaldson is pretty good too.

I listen to some of the away games that I can't make it to on hearts tv and have to say Laurie is good at his job. It's refreshing to hear unbiased commentary (up to a point 😂) and he usually gives credit to opponents when due.

I heard him lose his shit watching the Rangers highlights back though. That was brilliant 😂

Yeah Scarves is excellent. Donkey never changes does he 😂

I loved hearing the Hearts TV highlights. Tbh i think it just encapsulated the way everyone one of us felt on Sunday. It was even more losing his shitesque than the winner at Easter Road. Loved it

14 minutes ago, sadj said:

Yeah Scarves is excellent. Donkey never changes does he 😂

I loved hearing the Hearts TV highlights. Tbh i think it just encapsulated the way everyone one of us felt on Sunday. It was even more losing his shitesque than the winner at Easter Road. Loved it

100%

I like hearing Donkey again, so many great clips with his audio on them 😂

Edited by Dallas Green