Season 2020/21

grumpyespana

I am maybe jumping the gun a bit here but is Daniel thinking about next season and thinking about what if we can qualify for the champions league the following season, personally I think with the progress we are making it is possible you can never tell I have every confidence in our manager.

Captain Sausage

Aye maybe let’s focus on not getting relegated before we start planning who will partner Boyce up top for the final against Liverpool eh?

This place man. We are either disgracefully bad, or absolute world beaters. 

10 minutes ago, grumpyespana said:

I am maybe jumping the gun a bit here but is Daniel thinking about next season and thinking about what if we can qualify for the champions league the following season, personally I think with the progress we are making it is possible you can never tell I have every confidence in our manager.

hahah

we are bottom of the league

narrowly won a game yesterday against a poor Rangers team, and you are talking about Champions league!

Calm down!

An extra place in Europe would help our game. Doesn’t matter if it’s off the back of the demons and sevco. They both won’t go to far forward this season, maybe another round, but it may well be enough to gain that extra place. Just being in Europe again will be nice. Better than that infernal League Cup Group monstrosity.

Let’s see how we fare this season and next though !

You are certainly jumping the gun. Great result yesterday and we can all see the signs are promising, but let’s just concentrate on winning this relegation battle first. 

31 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

hahah

narrowly won a game yesterday against a poor Rangers team, and you are talking about Champions league!

Calm down!

Never understood this chat. They've just beat celtic away, still in Europe and will likely push celtic hard for the title. We never seem to beat an old firm team without someone coming out with 'poor celtic/rangers team' instead of giving hearts credit. Shite chat but not surprising. 

Nucky Thompson
35 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

narrowly won a game yesterday against a poor Rangers team

This is what I kept reading on Hibs.net last night.

Saying that the OP is getting a bit carried away

Nothing wrong with daring to dream but let's just go with the 'one game at a time' thing for the time being.

Ps Rangers were poor because we made them poor. Before yesterday they had the best away record in the league.

1 win in feck knows how many games, while still bottom of the league and next season we're suddenly qualifying for the Champions League. 

If we beat St Johnstone, maybe we'll win the treble next season. :laugh:

Calm yer tits fella. 

59 minutes ago, grumpyespana said:

Jesus Christ!

WheatfieldWarrior
29 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

1 win in feck knows how many games, while still bottom of the league and next season we're suddenly qualifying for the Champions League. 

If we beat St Johnstone, maybe we'll win the treble next season. :laugh:

Calm yer tits fella. 

The quadruple will do for me - let's grab that Tunnocks thing as well.

ToadKiller Dog

Yep and we will fulfill Vlads dream and win the champions league in 2022 .4-0 win over liverpool in the final .

Easy .

No harm in dreaming ,but let's just get this season out the road and safety first .

WheatfieldWarrior
31 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Let's see if we can actually score a goal at ibrox or darkhead as that would be an improvement. 

Scored a goal in last 2 trips to darkheid.

1 hour ago, Captain Sausage said:

Aye maybe let’s focus on not getting relegated before we start planning who will partner Boyce up top for the final against Liverpool eh?

This place man. We are either disgracefully bad, or absolute world beaters. 

A long way to go avoiding relegation with the bottom six clubs within six points of each other. Let's not get too carried away with one good victory.

2 hours ago, Natural Orders said:

hahah

Calm down!

Do you spend a lot of time prowling the neighbourhood with a bucket of cold water looking for dogs at it, if you get my drift?

2 hours ago, Natural Orders said:

hahah

Calm down!

They were poor because we didn’t allow them to play their short, quick passing game so that meant we done what we wanted to do and they didnae. 

We are bottom of the league though and people should slow down a bit.

SomethingAboutObua

If he's here for 2 more years I think he could win a trophy, and I would have thought think he could have got us to the Europa group stages, but I think that's more difficult over the next 2 seasons as UEFA are bringing in that bollocks 3rd tier trophy to give more top tier places to the big 5 leagues? Sorry I mean to "help smaller nations play more European matches" 🙄

3 hours ago, Natural Orders said:

hahah

Calm down!

A poor Rangers team ? 

Do continue 

MarkDevriesScores4

Sitting bottom of the league and JKB is planning an assault on European football🙈. Can we just work our way to safety and take it from there? Thanks

34 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Do you spend a lot of time prowling the neighbourhood with a bucket of cold water looking for dogs at it, if you get my drift?

Not very Christian of you 

Edited by Natural Orders

3 hours ago, grumpyespana said:

😂 Jesus christ it's amazing what can change in 90 minutes of football. 

Bazzas right boot

We should be looking to - 

Get out of relegation 

Hit top six

Go as far up the league as possible 

Go far is the cup as possible. 

The assault on Europe can wait. 

Finishing on a high will help us start next season well, but getting of the bottom of the league is the first objective. 

Bazzas right boot

hahah

Calm down!

You must be hibs. 

Agree, Last sentence tho, the op does need to take deep breaths. 

DS is talking about getting guys in not just for 6 months but for seasons ahead (his latest quotes in EEN say this). So yes, we are building for next season too of course we are.

2 hours ago, WheatfieldWarrior said:

Scored a goal in last 2 trips to darkheid.

We rarely score at ibrox and I also wasn't really talking bout the times we get a consolation goal.     Let's try take the lead or equalise. 

hahah

Calm down!

Nothing wrong with having hope and positivity.....talking to you would make me slit my wrists !!!!

1 hour ago, colinmaroon said:

39 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

Not very Christian of you 

Oh ma sides!  What a pathetic response.

The one thing a Christian should do is tell the truth and that comment is based on a series of your "dampening" posts..  

4 hours ago, Natural Orders said:

hahah

Calm down!

The Rangers ok to talk about Champions League?

AlphonseCapone
4 hours ago, Natural Orders said:

hahah

Calm down!

The OP is a bit daft, getting a wee bit carried away, who can blame. 

The bolded in your post is utterly moronic though. 

AlphonseCapone
18 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Oh ma sides!  What a pathetic response.

The one thing a Christian should do is tell the truth and that comment is based on a series of your "dampening" posts..  

He's a hibs troll. Needs launched. 

4 hours ago, grumpyespana said:

“maybe”! 🙈

To be fair to the OP,  most things are possible for an improving team in the Premiership.    Aberdeen are in decline.   Motherwell are normally a one season peak type team.   Hibs are shite.   We've got way too much in resources for anyone else to match.     When SG leaves Rangers,   a dip for Rangers is entirely possible.

There are way too many unknowns to forecast being able to achieve things.    We'll just need to keep on building and get what we get.

Edited by Victorian

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 minutes ago, Victorian said:

To be fair to the OP,  most things are possible for an improving team in the Premiership.    Aberdeen are in decline.   Motherwell are normally a one season peak type team.   Hibs are shite.   We've got way too much in resources for anyone else to match.     When SG leaves Rangers,   a dip for Rangers is entirely possible.

There are way too many unknowns to forecast being able to achieve things.    We'll just need to keep on building and get what we get.

I can categorically deny I have never been at Rangers 

number witheld

Baby steps FFS. Clarify that I would say 99% would simply take avoiding relegation this year, poss top of bottom six. Europe, group stages Europa - do me a favour. Let’s go one game at a time. 

Maybe concentrate on getting off the bottom spot before we start thinking of our plans of European domination eh?

I'll be extremely surprised if this isn't on .net yet :lol:

3 hours ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Never understood this chat. They've just beat celtic away, still in Europe and will likely push celtic hard for the title. We never seem to beat an old firm team without someone coming out with 'poor celtic/rangers team' instead of giving hearts credit. Shite chat but not surprising. 

👍 we played our game, nae luck the rangers (and ref) for not being able to cope.