Reading This Site

NlGHTMARE

It’s clear you’re all seeing Stendel the way Barnsley fans saw him, I’m really happy for him and you lot, I had no doubt he’d be brilliant for your club and give you what he gave us, I’m just glad you’re seeing it now and appreciating him his personality and footballing philosophy.

But you’ve not seen nothing yet this is just the beginning. 

Edited by NlGHTMARE

...a bit disco
6 minutes ago, NlGHTMARE said:

It’s clear you’re all seeing Stendel the way Barnsley fans saw him, I’m really happy for him and you lot, I had no doubt he’d be brilliant for your club and give you what he gave us, I’m just glad you’re seeing it now and appreciating him his personality and footballing philosophy.

Yup.

Definitely the King Of OUR Castle.

Got a feeling yesterday will have meant a lot to him and not just in terms of the result.

Tynecastle was at its very best and when it’s like that it’s hard not to fall in love with it.

ToadKiller Dog

Have been impressed so far ,he gives out a confidence that a player and support will get behind .

You only get that from good managers .

"Believe what I say is right, this is the way we will play," 

that's out the cloughie ,fergie school of man management. (Not that I'm rating him at their level )

Edited by ToadKiller Dog

Tennant's  6's
17 minutes ago, kila said:

We're winning the cup

15 minutes ago, August Landmesser said:

every season that he's here

:yas:

:rudiyas:

A breath of fresh air. 

My concerns are the media will try everything possible to make him fail and if he continues to improve us the way he has so far other clubs will see him as a potential manager. The players won't be sold from under him so that's a bonus for him. 

Seeing us play on the front foot again is fantastic and way more enjoyable. 

Stendel is one of a very few managers who could have came in and given us the positive lift we needed. His personality is infectious. He’s like a fan, kicks and heads every ball and shows the same emotion as those in the stands. 

His outlook on how football should be played is how the majority of those who love the game want to see it played. He’ll make mistakes, and we need to support him 100% when he does. He is one of us.

I have know idea where the Stendel journey will lead us, but I intend to enjoy every minute of it.

20 minutes ago, The Roller said:

Got a feeling yesterday will have meant a lot to him and not just in terms of the result.

Tynecastle was at its very best and when it’s like that it’s hard not to fall in love with it.

The place was back to its best yesterday :2thumbsup:

35 minutes ago, NlGHTMARE said:

He is a breath of fresh air to our league. I'm so glad we took our time to get the right guy... especially someone who hasn't been exposed to the 'Old Firm'... and all the nonsense and bias that goes with them. I only hope it doesn't drive him away.

As I've posted elsewhere, he's been making some fringe/under performing players look like new signings. I suppose that's what you get from a quality coach that knows what he's doing.

I hope I'm not getting carried away... I sense that I'm not. Your loss has been our gain, that much is obvious. I hope you're new manager has similar success! 👍

13 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

I haven't felt this way about another man since Rudi left. 

:greatpost:

:wub:

49 minutes ago, NlGHTMARE said:

The guy is brilliant. Looking forward to the future 

The feelgood factor had started to grow in the last week or so and yesterday it exploded. 

Completely believe we're in for a treat with Daniel at the helm. 

Kept an eye on Barnsley's results since we appointed DS. Hopefully both they and Hearts will climb up our respective tables and ease ourselves away from trouble. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Apart from heading back to Germany at Christmas and admittedly I don't know the reasons why, I don't think he has put a foot wrong.

I thought it was a risk taking him in, but he has played his cards extremely well, and backed brilliantly I have to say by Ann Budge through it, Oor Danny says it himself in the press yesterday, "we all want the same thing, this is good"

The style is something that suits us very well at Tynecastle, its basically what the house was built for.

One thing that he will have to do, to really impress us all, he will have to take that away from Tynecastle too, but all the early signs are positive, and I think he will do just that.....eventually

59 minutes ago, The Roller said:

You could see how much it meant to him yesterday.

He was absolutely loving it.

:greggy:

1 hour ago, NlGHTMARE said:

Your insight on Stendel and some of the Barnsley players has been really helpful, thank you.  You are indeed right, Stendel is amazing.  We are very lucky to have him.

5 minutes ago, Tyniestemper said:

Your insight on Stendel and some of the Barnsley players has been really helpful, thank you.  You are indeed right, Stendel is amazing.  We are very lucky to have him.

Yep - agreed - keep posting Nightmare! Always good to hear the views of other teams' fans who aren't just coming on here to troll or on the wind-up.

What you've been saying also gives a lot of hope that the result against the rangers wasn't just a one-off, can and will be built upon, and should be the start of something big for Hearts. Here's hoping.   :mj_zivili:

2 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

We have our very own Klopp! ☺️

We have our very own Klopp!

Daniel Stendel

11 hours ago, Marvin said:

The place was back to its best yesterday :2thumbsup:

Proper old fashioned type football support ,,tremendous " 👏👏🇱🇻🇱🇻

12 hours ago, NlGHTMARE said:

In a very short time he has united the fans and yesterday was the first time in a long time that Tynecastle was absolutely Rocking. It’s all down to a manager with a forward attacking mentality whose not worried about who we were playing. I really hope he will be here for a good few years. 

Haven't felt this good since I went to the doctor around 20 years ago with a searing pain in the private parts and a lump.  Didn't know if it the John Knox or terminal cancer or both.  After around a 30 second examination he told me it was a hernia.

"It's early days."

"It's only one game."

"Our away record is shite."

blah, blah, fecking blah.

The next three months are going to be exciting times for Hearts supporters.  

:clap:

18 hours ago, NlGHTMARE said:

I know a couple of Barnsley fans and they’ve told me pretty much the same. It’s exciting times for us. 

To echo what someone else has said, thanks for your info and updates and I hope you keep posting here. Maybe even bring some of your fellow fans to Tynecastle for a match? And good luck to Barnsley, I hope you guys get safe and kick on next season. 👍🏽

18 hours ago, NlGHTMARE said:

Cheers for this mate 👍

A mate of mine is a staunch Luton fan and she told me, through gritted teeth, that he is the business (this was when he was first linked with us).  I'm delighted he's here, he's exactly what Hearts and Scottish football needs.

tartofmidlothian

:yas:

Cheers, Nightmare. Some good posters from Barnsley have arrived with him, glad you all seem to be buying into Hearts as well. Will be keeping an eye out for your results in future.

16 hours ago, Jap Jambo said:

Daniel Stendel

There was an interesting interview where Daniel basically said no other German manager had achieved promotion in their first year in the job in England. He's every bit as confident and ambitious as Klopp so as long as he is backed and can achieve his goals then he'll carry on doing a great job for you. 

Bazzas right boot

Thanks for insight. 

Your man from Barnsley done very well on his debut as well before cramping up and being subbed. 

Nightmare.  The football fever also extends to our neighbours Hibernian.  They have crucial game tomorrow night and tickets are like gold.

Nearly 4,000 sold so far.

5 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Nightmare.  The football fever also extends to our neighbours Hibernian.  They have crucial game tomorrow night and tickets are like gold.

😆😆😆

22 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

4000 :eek:

Good to see them turn up in numbers :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, grumpy rebus said:

I know a couple of Barnsley fans and they’ve told me pretty much the same. It’s exciting times for us. 

To echo what someone else has said, thanks for your info and updates and I hope you keep posting here. Maybe even bring some of your fellow fans to Tynecastle for a match? And good luck to Barnsley, I hope you guys get safe and kick on next season. 👍🏽

Its really difficult to get up for a game, because I go to every Barnsley game, and have good drink before and after, so even when you play sundays I’m in no state to be travelling 4 hours 🤢.

jack D and coke
36 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Cup replay?

edit it is...4000😳

:rofl:

Edited by jack D and coke

2 hours ago, NlGHTMARE said:

Its really difficult to get up for a game, because I go to every Barnsley game, and have good drink before and after, so even when you play sundays I’m in no state to be travelling 4 hours 🤢.

A proper football man. Well done sir 👍🏽

3 hours ago, NlGHTMARE said:

Hi Nightmare

I am thinking of going to the Hull vs Barnsley away game on 26th Feb. Do you know if tickets will be required or can you just turn up?

13 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

Hi Nightmare

I am thinking of going to the Hull vs Barnsley away game on 26th Feb. Do you know if tickets will be required or can you just turn up?

should imagine it’ll be pay on the day pal. 

21 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Apart from heading back to Germany at Christmas and admittedly I don't know the reasons why, I don't think he has put a foot wrong.

I thought it was a risk taking him in, but he has played his cards extremely well, and backed brilliantly I have to say by Ann Budge through it, Oor Danny says it himself in the press yesterday, "we all want the same thing, this is good"

The style is something that suits us very well at Tynecastle, its basically what the house was built for.

One thing that he will have to do, to really impress us all, he will have to take that away from Tynecastle too, but all the early signs are positive, and I think he will do just that.....eventually

I don't know if it's actually true or not but I heard that a story that someone close to him back home is terminally ill and before he joined us he'd promised them that he'd be home at Christmas to see them, and the club were ok with him honouring that promise in the circumstances, which I agree with. I can't remember where I heard the story though, quite possibly read it on here in fact, and as I said, I've no idea if it was actually true or not!

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, FarmerTweedy said:

I don't know if it's actually true or not but I heard that a story that someone close to him back home is terminally ill and before he joined us he'd promised them that he'd be home at Christmas to see them, and the club were ok with him honouring that promise in the circumstances, which I agree with. I can't remember where I heard the story though, quite possibly read it on here in fact, and as I said, I've no idea if it was actually true or not!

I saw something similar but you don't like to comment on such things, if true totally understandable

The two Barnsley fans posting have been very informative and more than welcome on here .

Both seem like proper fans supporting their local club and not taking the easy option of following a bigger more successful team , sounds familiar.