The Morning After

alicante jambo

alicante jambo

Yessssssssssssssssss unbelievable still buzzing. Any sore heads today? Mine is bursting but well worth it. We are on the up jambos lets do this.

I came down with a really vile sickness bug on Saturday evening, was awake all night, I'll spare you the details but it was not pleasant. Was all day in bed on Sunday, shivering and as weak as a kitten. I managed to follow the game by a combination of JKB, the radio and a stream on my tablet, When Boyce's winner went in I managed a roar which immediately made me feel dizzy again, but I didn't care. That game was the best medicine I could have. Thanks Hearts for making me feel so much better on a day when I felt so feckin ill. This morning I'm sitting in bed with a coffee, watching the highlights for the umpteenth time and looking forward to my first food since Saturday lunchtime. Memorable day for the right and wrong reasons.

After a difficult weekend, yesterday's game was just the ticket! Couldn't be much more tired despite no bevvy, but going to work with a massive smile on my face. Games like yesterday remind me why it's all worth it. 

Montgomery Brewster
1 minute ago, julienbrellier said:

:jjyay:

hibs fans hurting. It appears they thought we were certain to go down 

Aye. Now coming out with the ‘ didn’t really think you would go down ‘ etc.

FTH

My voice has gone this morning. Got a presentation to give to managers but I wouldn’t have it any other way. I’m sure they’ll understand! 

julienbrellier

Some have mentioned this but that’s the best game since Celtic 4-0. What a performance, what a team. Stendel had made all the difference. We were down under Levein 

20 minutes ago, julienbrellier said:

from what I’ve read on the internet, some of their fans are starting to realise you’ve appointed a top coach, and adopted an effective brand of football to go forward with, the others have decided to pretend it’s not happening. 

Jambof3tornado
23 minutes ago, dumpson said:

Woke up in a wigwam. 

Lol morning glory.

BBC forgetting to report our great victory this morning it seems.

It should have been ten
15 minutes ago, NlGHTMARE said:

from what I’ve read on the internet, some of their fans are starting to realise you’ve appointed a top coach, and adopted an effective brand of football to go forward with, the others have decided to pretend it’s not happening. 

In a nutshell 👍🏼

It should have been ten

Hobos raging over on tramps.net. Saying we are “The Jobby that won’t flush” :lol:

...oh and that our Daniel is “an alky nosed hun who will be a let down” Aye nae bother, bitter bar stewards. Cannae wait to play them!  

The Future's Maroon

Voice gone, rough as hell and arms are aching (?).....not to worry, have so far thought of three Sevco fans to go visit once I get in the office 😁

43 minutes ago, julienbrellier said:

Where have I heard that before...? 

24 minutes ago, NlGHTMARE said:

👍

6 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Voice gone, rough as hell and arms are aching (?).....not to worry, have so far thought of three Sevco fans to go visit once I get in the office 😁

My voice is an octave lower and gravely. 

What a NOISE we created!

Immense! 

Dave McCreery's knee
1 hour ago, julienbrellier said:

They need brought down a peg or two. Believing their own hype. Some of the biggest myths in scottish football apply to them. Hope we get them in the cup and we Stendel-ball them. 

Just a great feeling overall. 😊. Proud of the boys and so happy for Stendel especially.

Team playing as a unit. Fighting for each other. Trying to win the game until the very last minute. Sticking to the game plan - the same game plan each week. Defending on the halfway line. Anyone notice we are making less and less mistakes with the new system as each week passes ?

A Manager who kicks every ball and is as animated as they come - he loves the atmosphere, passion. The fans are the fuel. That’s how he operates! Seriously 

First thing I thought about today was Stendels words after the game - This is our castle .... Get the emotion right back into it! Get it on the walls. Do something with it.

We are on the cusp of positive change and Stendel is uniting us once again. Support is fantastic and was all game yesterday - especially the last 30mins 

Anywaze im droning on here but it just feels like a weight has been lifted.

To top it all off the vermin are having a meltdown trying to figure out or probably just deny what is actually happening to us 🙏😀 Absolute cretins but wishing them every single bit of mental trauma there is 

Horatio Caine
4 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

Just a great feeling overall. 😊. Proud of the boys and so happy for Stendel especially.

Team playing as a unit. Fighting for each other. Trying to win the game until the very last minute. Sticking to the game plan - the same game plan each week. Defending on the halfway line. Anyone notice we are making less and less mistakes with the new system as each week passes ?

A Manager who kicks every ball and is as animated as they come - he loves the atmosphere, passion. The fans are the fuel. That’s how he operates! Seriously 

First thing I thought about today was Stendels words after the game - This is our castle .... Get the emotion right back into it! Get it on the walls. Do something with it.

We are on the cusp of positive change and Stendel is uniting us once again. Support is fantastic and was all game yesterday - especially the last 30mins 

Anywaze im droning on here but it just feels like a weight has been lifted.

To top it all off the vermin are having a meltdown trying to figure out or probably just deny what is actually happening to us 🙏😀 Absolute cretins but wishing them every single bit of mental trauma there is 

Can't imagine why.  They had a thrilling scoreless draw.  Ross weaving his magic.

18 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

Can't imagine why.  They had a thrilling scoreless draw.  Ross weaving his magic.

They thought because they got someone in quicker they got the better deal 😂. Hilarious but satisfying at the same time

Shanks said no

For once I behaved myself after the game only having 4 pints. Have back to back meetings, none of which I can blag with a hangover.

worst part is this afternoon as I have a dentist appointment. Yes my dentist is a massive hun, I hope he forgets I am a Jambo 

Ex member of the SaS

Still think I am dreaming, would have taken a 0-0 at half time and when they scored I feared the worst. The equaliser was a peach and laughed when they said the hun fell ( just at the right /wrong time ), thought Boyce had fecked up taking it round the defender and nearly bust a gut when it went in.

1 minute ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Still think I am dreaming, would have taken a 0-0 at half time and when they scored I feared the worst. The equaliser was a peach and laughed when they said the hun fell ( just at the right /wrong time ), thought Boyce had fecked up taking it round the defender and nearly bust a gut when it went in.

The equaliser seemed to go in slow motion. The winner from Boyce was just superb. I noticed that some of the Sevco fans started to leave as soon as Boyde scored.

How often have we came back from 1nil down against any of the OF and go on to win. Glorious day yesterday here's hoping we can now kick on and move up the table HHGH!!.

56 minutes ago, micole said:

How often have we came back from 1nil down against any of the OF and go on to win. Glorious day yesterday here's hoping we can now kick on and move up the table HHGH!!.

Yip doesn't happen often. 

Makes it even more sweeter 😊

Been super motivated all morning.

Doing my washing, tidied the kitchen, prepped dinner for tomorrow night, did some shopping, changed the bins and did the recycling.

All with a spring in my step and a grin on my face.

I hope all involved yesterday have had that bounce in their day today 👍

3 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Only 6 points off 7th place. I reckon we will finish 7th and I'm not sure even the top 6 is beyond us. 

Optimistic ? Of course. Negativity just wears you down.

7th place is do-able - aslong as we keep it up!

I don't think top 6 is realistic though

1 hour ago, micole said:

good Q

when did that last happen?

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Quite a connection with my Sheep colleagues today. Odd bunch, they really don't like us, having a rotten run of form themselves, but cock a hoop Rangers got beat