• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• annushorribilis III

• Irufushi

• CornhillHearts

• millerjames398

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Watched it earlier, really enjoyed it. Fair play to them traveling up and taking in a game at Tynie, they did so for our last home game vs sevco and were also very complimentary of the pies and our strips. As has been said earlier it’s good to see genuine football fans enjoying a great game and atmosphere, and not the often snidely attitude from English fans. I think they’re Bolton fans (?) so understand it’s not all about the big teams. 

The sevco fans they interview beforehand are an accurate representation of their fan base.

the “this is the closest they’ve ever been to winning the league” comment= :yas: 

Enjoyable watch ... boy saying that’s the best beer he has had on the road at the Diggers ever 😀

If anyone was needing to be slapped it was the 4 hun fans and their Shitey wee song about Defoe. That was cringe.

Amazing - quite a few hearts fans predicted the 2-1 but it was the young lad with his dad - got it spot on, Scorers and all. What a day. 

annushorribilis III
3 hours ago, Irufushi said:

not watched it yet but his previous one on us was good. 

"We've travelled up from Glasgow"......

Sevco fans   "Kent will tear you apart again"...he was utter gash and got subbed. 

Good fun though. 

1 hour ago, eyesandears said:

That was BRILLIANT. Good on the young lad. Glad he got to experience Tynecastle on a  day like this. Says he doesn't support a Scottish club but i have a sneeky feeling he really is a Jambo now.

Noticed that. He said he has no affiliation to any Scottish side. Seems very mute when the hun score and when we score, goes absolutely ballistic - especially at the end 👍

annushorribilis III
30 minutes ago, Steve_Jersey_HMFC said:

Watched it earlier, really enjoyed it. Fair play to them traveling up and taking in a game at Tynie, they did so for our last home game vs sevco and were also very complimentary of the pies and our strips. As has been said earlier it’s good to see genuine football fans enjoying a great game and atmosphere, and not the often snidely attitude from English fans. I think they’re Bolton fans (?) so understand it’s not all about the big teams. 

The sevco fans they interview beforehand are an accurate representation of their fan base.

the “this is the closest they’ve ever been to winning the league” comment= :yas: 

Doubt it. Defo from south of England. 

1 hour ago, Morgan said:

Is there a scummier support in Scotland than them?

There's two contenders Morgan and it's a close run thing I'm told.

Vlog was superb.  I honestly didnt realise we chant you let your club die at them.  Just superb . They'll pretend they don't care but they will  coming from us.

I'm absolutely basking in the sun and a pint of lager.  It's good but nothing approaching being in theDiggers.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Very good coverage again. Hope it encourages more people to travel up and become fans of the famous!

The more the merrier.

Enjoyed that. Always good to see an English neutral big up the Scottish game. He came across well and even avoided the stabbing from the rangers supporters.

millerjames398
14 minutes ago, annushorribilis III said:

Doubt it. Defo from south of England. 

Dad was from bolton originally, both been home and away in europe watchin Bolton👍🏼

annushorribilis III
1 minute ago, millerjames398 said:

Dad was from bolton originally, both been home and away in europe watchin Bolton👍🏼

Where are they from ? 

It should have been ten
3 hours ago, been here before said:

I would never ever tire of slapping that pair.

Ever.

Bit harsh 

millerjames398
2 minutes ago, annushorribilis III said:

Where are they from ? 

They stay in Surrey im sure, been watchin their vlogs for a wee while now, go abroad as well as all the english leagues, and been to the dundee derby as well.

annushorribilis III
Just now, millerjames398 said:

They stay in Surrey im sure, been watchin their vlogs for a wee while now, go abroad as well as all the english leagues, and been to the dundee derby as well.

:2thumbsup:

Cheers. 

Pasquale for King
42 minutes ago, annushorribilis III said:

"We've travelled up from Glasgow"......

Sevco fans   "Kent will tear you apart again"...he was utter gash and got subbed. 

Good fun though. 

Technically that stinking shitehole is lower than us, literally and in every other way possible.

annushorribilis III
1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Technically that stinking shitehole is lower than us, literally and in every other way possible.

Fair point. 

2 hours ago, neilnunb said:

"And for Rangers sake, this is the closest they've ever got to winning the league"

🤣🤣

Clearly knows they're a new club. 👍

FTFY  

I thought that was brilliant from start to finish, it really captured the match day atmosphere, I don't know how any Hearts fan wouldn't enjoy that!

Bridge of Djoum
3 hours ago, Zlatanable said:

Enjoyed watching that.

His Dad liked the pints and pies in Diggers, then also liked the Bucky from the gers fans. 

Good footage of the key moments and captured the atmosphere of a big game inside Tynie well too. 

GP appointment 9am Monday.

alicante jambo
12 hours ago, Irufushi said:

not watched it yet but his previous one on us was good. 

Cracking vlog. No affiliation my arse he went mental when we scored. To the big beardy guy next to him when we scored big thumbs up to you for giving the sevco fans the girfuy.

16 minutes ago, alicante jambo said:

Cracking vlog. No affiliation my arse he went mental when we scored. To the big beardy guy next to him when we scored big thumbs up to you for giving the sevco fans the girfuy.

Had to laugh at that. His voice was well and truly gone at one point

Quite enjoyed that, well apart from those buckfast mutoids. Couldn't make the game so was nice to see the atmosphere and I could almost taste that pint Deuchars. Next time Diggers! Next time!

The boy who makes these videos should be employed by the SFA, does a better job in 15 mins to promote Scottish football than the SFA do in 15 years!

10 hours ago, CornhillHearts said:

It's a shame Aaron can not show the goals.

Did the club say something or was it youtube copyright strikes?

Superb video. 

For a neutral to be that taken back by an atmosphere says a lot on how on special tynecastle really is.  

Those rangers fans on the other hand.....hahah GIRFUY

12 hours ago, Morgan said:

Is there a scummier support in Scotland than them?

Joint equal first with the ones 4 miles to the east and north of the river to them.

11 hours ago, millerjames398 said:

Stockbroker county.

14 hours ago, eyesandears said:

That was BRILLIANT. Good on the young lad. Glad he got to experience Tynecastle on a  day like this. Says he doesn't support a Scottish club but i have a sneeky feeling he really is a Jambo now.

Yip look liked he was loving it when our goals went it. 😊