• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• annushorribilis III

• Irufushi

• CornhillHearts

• millerjames398

“” Oooo...it’s kicked off ! “

No, it hasn’t really. Easy way to make your money with that perpetual surprised look on your boat !

Good bait, easy money !

Just now, Heres Rixxy said:

Fair play, an entertaining watch. 

Those jackey The Rangers fans before kickoff though... 

A credit to their club, city and parents. 

CornhillHearts
3 hours ago, dsk1210 said:

It's a shame Aaron can not show the goals.

Did the club say something or was it youtube copyright strikes?

He got a strike a few years ago from SPFL, reported by persons unknown and since then he's been pertified his channel will get taken down, so not included match footage.

He was then told it was a no go via a third party and has since attempted to work round this by pixelating/deliberately blurring footage.

As you can imagine, it's a bit frustrating being asked on every vlog why he's not showing goals when folk are uploading footage all over social media. 

14 hours ago, dc-jambo said:

This video was superb - especially compared to sportscene 😛

I saw a home made sex video from Hawick about a year ago - that was better than sportscene!

8 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I saw a home made sex video from Hawick about a year ago - that was better than sportscene!

People say it was 🎥 :001_9898:

Fxxx the SPFL
44 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

did anyone score

1 hour ago, CornhillHearts said:

He got a strike a few years ago from SPFL, reported by persons unknown and since then he's been pertified his channel will get taken down, so not included match footage.

He was then told it was a no go via a third party and has since attempted to work round this by pixelating/deliberately blurring footage.

As you can imagine, it's a bit frustrating being asked on every vlog why he's not showing goals when folk are uploading footage all over social media. 

It's pretty bizarre because there is footage all over YouTube from lots of VLogs.

He does such a great job that I am surprised Hearts have not allowed him to do it officially.

16 hours ago, Armageddon said:

2B2467CD-93A5-4BA6-8CAD-BEF203952AD6.png

Hahahaha, when I think of the Gorgie Naziboys/ Cokeheads, this is the what I imagine them all to be like. 

See the young lad has put a another vlog up.  Scottish fans versus English fans.  He is asking for votes on Celtic v Liverpool, Rangers v ManU, Hibs v Newcastle and more importantly Hearts v Leeds.  Mentions again about being blown away with the atmosphere at Tynie on Sunday.

On 27/01/2020 at 15:00, dsk1210 said:

It's pretty bizarre because there is footage all over YouTube from lots of VLogs.

He does such a great job that I am surprised Hearts have not allowed him to do it officially.

Agree re Aaron’s vlogs. Enjoyed watching the English lads one but find the jambo perspective preferable 😁

know zero about these things, but you’d think hearts tv could give Aaron a regular slot presenting a fans view? Think it’d be a popular addition. Maybe been discussed already @CornhillHearts?

12 hours ago, Papa John said:

See the young lad has put a another vlog up.  Scottish fans versus English fans.  He is asking for votes on Celtic v Liverpool, Rangers v ManU, Hibs v Newcastle and more importantly Hearts v Leeds.  Mentions again about being blown away with the atmosphere at Tynie on Sunday.

That’s not the first Hearts one he’s done. Can’t remember the other, may have been a Derby last year.

As someone on holibags in Tenerife it was great to show some of the locals here. It also made up for the twat who earlier turned the telly to the English game immediately at full-time.

CornhillHearts
22 hours ago, smartinmaroon said:

Agree re Aaron’s vlogs. Enjoyed watching the English lads one but find the jambo perspective preferable 😁

know zero about these things, but you’d think hearts tv could give Aaron a regular slot presenting a fans view? Think it’d be a popular addition. Maybe been discussed already @CornhillHearts?

Don’t seem interested mate

On 29/01/2020 at 20:02, Papa John said:

Love how he’s paired the perennial losers of Scottish football with the perennial losers of English football 😂😂😂.

1 hour ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Love how he’s paired the perennial losers of Scottish football with the perennial losers of English football 😂😂😂.

😂😂

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

As a jaundiced and cynical 65-year auld bugger, use to disappointment from his first match in 1969-70, I found that vlog refreshing.  It reminded me why I got into going to Tynecastle in the first place.  Fair play to the laddie.

Gettin' yir faither tae try the beer though?  What's that aboot?  Never like that in my day....

Edited by Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
Grammar error

On 27/01/2020 at 13:10, i8hibsh said:

Yeuch

Was a horse and run and milk involved?

14 hours ago, CornhillHearts said:

Don’t seem interested mate

Missed opportunity for hearts then in my view.  Might happen eventually hopefully. Good luck to your lad 👍