Sevco fans throwing things

Brick Tamland

Brick Tamland

A few things thrown from them in the second half I saw at least 2 pies and at least 2 drinks. 
Hope they get slaughtered for it. 

On 26/01/2020 at 19:49, Brick Tamland said:

A few things thrown from them in the second half I saw at least 2 pies and at least 2 drinks. 
Hope they get slaughtered for it. 

Shouldn't give the b......s that many tickets to begin with,,,,,,

2 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

The more of them that see us pump

them the merrier imo.  Too much money in their pockets if they can throw their pies away. Ours are some of the best around the grounds too. Tasteless wankers that they are 

millerjames398
20 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

Think under stendel,the demands gonna be that great, that we'll be able to sell them single strip of seats down the side of the roseburn, in the next couple seasons😂🇱🇻

17 minutes ago, millerjames398 said:

Think under stendel,the demands gonna be that great, that we'll be able to sell them single strip of seats down the side of the roseburn, in the next couple seasons😂🇱🇻

I hope so ,,,that be perfect👏👏🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

800 tickets is all I'd give both the erse cheeks. 

And every time one of the moronic fans start there pish take another 50 off. 

1 hour ago, Hectormasson said:

This , we shoudl restrict them and Celtic to 800 tickets. Never mind the money crap, we have sqaundered more on the huddies signed due to the prevouis management team. 

Doctor FinnBarr
28 minutes ago, fila said:

This , we shoudl restrict them and Celtic to 800 tickets. Never mind the money crap, we have sqaundered more on the huddies signed due to the prevouis management team. 

Spot on, feck em

On 26/01/2020 at 20:02, AndyNic said:

Saw a pie being launched at the ref after Aribo took a dive and they all screamed for a pen. Wankers. 

That landed quite close to the referee if I remember right. It's the kind of thing the ref might have put in his match report, had it been thrown from any of the other stands at Tynecastle. 

15 minutes ago, Manny1874 said:

That landed quite close to the referee if I remember right. It's the kind of thing the ref might have put in his match report, had it been thrown from any of the other stands at Tynecastle. 

Yes, it landed about 1m in front of him and he definitely saw it! 

Mate said he saw a Rangers fan trying to get the police involved after he was scudded by a bottle of plastic water that looked half full after our second goal.

Caught him right on the napper.

1 hour ago, Manny1874 said:

Why would the ref not report it if came from the Rangers end? They've been done quite a few times before and reported by the ref.

All roads lead to Gorgie
9 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Too much money in their pockets if they can throw their pies away. Ours are some of the best around the grounds too. Tasteless wankers that they are 

They probably launched their pies when they discovered they weren't deep fried. 🙂

Bazzas right boot
11 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

They probably launched their pies when they discovered they weren't deep fried. 🙂

Nah, Likley found out that a Mince pie was also called a "scotch" pie. 

2 hours ago, OmiyaHearts said:

Why would the ref not report it if came from the Rangers end? They've been done quite a few times before and reported by the ref.

Because hes a hun ??

Shanks said no

I was astonished they got away with the ACAB banner. They repeatedly displayed it for short periods. 

Doubt it referred to Cops either 

6 minutes ago, farin said:

Looks like the fake ticket problem when they visit might still an issue. Notice the steps full of fans standing with no seats in a full end. 

07AF8192-7224-4347-8548-72EC418B05F9.thumb.jpeg.f52c69c1201331542026f847a230198c.jpeg

I dont understand how in this day and age we cant get a ticket system that will only allow a ticket to be scanned once, if someone turns up with a ticket that has already been scanned they get turned away, simple as that.

Edited by Tiger

6 minutes ago, Tiger said:

I dont understand how in this day and age we cant get a ticket system that will only allow a ticket to be scanned once, if someone turns up with a ticket that has already been scanned they get turned away, simple as that.

Away fans for big games like this should be photographed on entry into the ground by the person manning the ticket gates. Scan ticket, look up, take picture, click through (no different from how some UK airports check people). 

Would help police identify offenders and ticket scammers. 

23 minutes ago, farin said:

Looks like the fake ticket problem when they visit might still an issue. Notice the steps full of fans standing with no seats in a full end. 

07AF8192-7224-4347-8548-72EC418B05F9.thumb.jpeg.f52c69c1201331542026f847a230198c.jpeg

C257E9EE-1093-450D-8915-F682349CF002.thumb.jpeg.0e70960697c41a19445560e863e05c91.jpeg

I thought the turnstiles stopped this from happening because the tickets are scanned. Was that not why last season folk with genuine tickets couldn't get in?

Imagine ripping off your own fellow peepel. 

Something was thrown at the final whistle from the Roseburn end. My son said to me is that them breaking the seats. I’ve not heard of any of the seats being broken though on Sunday? 

annushorribilis III
19 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Maybe not a ticketing problem per se.I've been to matches where one guy scans his tickets and opens the turnstile but doesn't go through. He opens his legs and 3 - 4 mates scamper through. The problem is making sure punters can only enter the turnstile on production of a ticket, a kind of air gap.

If this scum are printing multiple tickets then the club & police need to get a grip on this. 

3 minutes ago, farin said:

Yep, the stand was full with fans still outside with genuine tickets if I remember rightly. 

Scummy fans.

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, farin said:

A single use barcode program for away tickets would solve this easily. On a safety level alone this issue needs looked at asap. 

Pretty shite if the fake is scanned first tho. 

Means the genuine ticket holder is refused entry. 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, farin said:

Ideally the fake ticket holder would take the allotted seat on the ticket, the police could go straight there with the genuine ticket holder & arrest him for gaining entry with a forgery. Probably why the don’t though as they’d be caught easily. We probably need more manual ticket checks for fakes outside the ground in the short term. 

Yeah, should work like that. 

They probably just sit anywhere  it to stop that from happening. 

Imagine ripping your own fans off at the actual game. 

Horrible *******s. 

annushorribilis III
14 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Pretty shite if the fake is scanned first tho. 

Means the genuine ticket holder is refused entry. 

Either he's  printed a copy or allowed it to be copied. Not Hearts problem ; but one thing is for sure, this problem won't go away and if Hearts don't get a grip on it it will only get worse. 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, annushorribilis III said:

Either he's  printed a copy or allowed it to be copied. Not Hearts problem ; but one thing is for sure, this problem won't go away and if Hearts don't get a grip on it it will only get worse. 

Suppose, if he's allowed it to be copied, **** him. 

Good point. 

I'm here. 

annushorribilis III
3 minutes ago, farin said:

Ideally the fake ticket holder would take the allotted seat on the ticket, the police could go straight there with the genuine ticket holder & arrest him for gaining entry with a forgery. Probably why the don’t though as they’d be caught easily. We probably need more manual ticket checks for fakes outside the ground in the short term. 

If it's a print at home option how will they spot fakes  ?  I print off tickets for games (not Hearts games) on A5  paper - it's a piece of cake just to copy that. 

One solution is for Hearts to issue proper printed tickets - much harder to copy ( though not impossible) but it'd stop the opportunists printing stuff on sheets of paper at home. 

annushorribilis III
1 minute ago, farin said:

Away tickets aren’t the print at home variety. They are faking proper match tickets, the quality doesn’t have to be high either tbh when there’s no one pre checking. As long as the barcode reader accepts it that’s enough to get in. 

Cheers for clarifying. 

2 minutes ago, luckydug said:

It's asking for trouble if Hearts are allowing a print at home function for Away fans imo. 

It only happens with the OF.....should make the barstewards sweat on ticket arriving in post !.

Hearts of Vladland

What you need to remember is the person with the genuine ticket has allowed their ticket to be forged, as far as I am aware you can only scan the barcode once. I had a issue with one of the main stand turnstiles last year at a cup game so I moved to the next one but according to the steward my ticket had already been validated so I had to go to the ticket office to sort it.

Just now, Hearts of Vladland said:

What you need to remember is the person with the genuine ticket has allowed their ticket to be forged, as far as I am aware you can only scan the barcode once. I had a issue with one of the main stand turnstiles last year at a cup game so I moved to the next one but according to the steward my ticket had already been validated so I had to go to the ticket office to sort it.

Of course. Good point. There’s no “ poor genuine fan “ here. 
Although, how could yours have been already used ?

Edited by Boab

Shanks said no

Sunday was the first time I have noticed Roseburn Tesco closing, 1300-1500, reason on door was because of the football.

Hearts of Vladland
16 minutes ago, Boab said:

Of course. Good point. There’s no “ poor genuine fan “ here. 
Although, how could yours have been already used ?

Not quite sure, I don’t think the turnstiles was returned to the closed position I scanned my ticket it went green and as I went to push it, it clicked and locked shut. That’s the only way I could make sense of it.

Just now, Hearts of Vladland said:

Not quite sure, I don’t think the turnstiles was returned to the closed position I scanned my ticket it went green and as I went to push it, it clicked and locked shut. That’s the only way I could make sense of it.

Ah, sounds like a simple mistake in the workings !

29 minutes ago, kila said:

What happens if you use a home ticket in the Roseburn? Will it fail or is the scanners only concerned about it being valid and not location?

Possibilities ....... 3,500 Hearts fans queue for Roseburn turnstiles to open ..... all enter .....

Much security head scratching ....

Roseburn stand full, turnstiles closed no more allowed to enter ALL rangers fans shut out!

Disguises removed ..... Roseburn is a sea of maroon!

3 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Possibilities ....... 3,500 Hearts fans queue for Roseburn turnstiles to open ..... all enter .....

Much security head scratching ....

Roseburn stand full, turnstiles closed no more allowed to enter ALL rangers fans shut out!

Disguises removed ..... Roseburn is a sea of maroon!

Would be a beautiful thing ,,,hmfc ,,,,🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦👏