Andy Walker - prize w*anker

hmfcbilly

Straight after the game his comments were "I've no idea what rangers dont like about the winter break. They lost last year and were awful today" or words to that effect. Sums up the old firm tinted glasses when viewing our game. They went 1-0 up, we showed amazing character to come back and win plus, even without maroon tinted specs, outplayed them all over the park due to good tactics, hunger and desire. 

Just now, hmfcbilly said:

Straight after the game his comments were "I've no idea what rangers dont like about the winter break. They lost last year and were awful today" or words to that effect. Sums up the old firm tinted glasses when viewing our game. They went 1-0 up, we showed amazing character to come back and win plus, even without maroon tinted specs, outplayed them all over the park due to good tactics, hunger and desire. 

TBF I thought he was more than fair to Hearts today.

Brighton Jambo

At one point in the second half he said that hearts were magnificent to a man.  He couldn’t have praised us more during the game.

lets all be positive tonight and stop looking for reasons to be offended.  It’s all a bit Hibs

A Shoreditch Heart
17 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

yeah totally agree  - Walker was okay today and  I think Kris Boyd has been a pretty good pundit too. Yikes, I've gone all nice and complimentary  - just shows you what a win can do   🙂

Edited by A Shoreditch Heart

2 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

At one point in the second half he said that hearts were magnificent to a man.  He couldn’t have praised us more during the game.

lets all be positive tonight and stop looking for reasons to be offended.  It’s all a bit Hibs

Fair comment and he was reasonable in his analysis during the game. Kind of a contradiction (to me anyway) with his comments at the fulltime whistle. Besides, I am extremely positive and well chuffed at our performance today and spirit shown. Optimistic for the future after seeing that today. Definitely win more than we lose on that showing. At no point did I say I was offended by walkers comments, just merely pointing out how ex old firm players think the game up here shines out the ersecheeks arses (IMO) HHGH

Just now, A Shoreditch Heart said:

yeah totally agree  - Walker was okay today and  I think Kris Boyd has been a pretty good pundit too. Yikes - just shows want a win can do 🙂

Boyd was positively creaming himself over Hearts performance!

10 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Agree - he twice commented  that he couldnt see a foul when the ref gave another dodgy free kick to the Orcs.

No comment from anyone on the foul  on Soutar in the lead up to Rangers goal though.

Little steps i suppose 😂

Brighton Jambo
4 minutes ago, hmfcbilly said:

Fair comment and he was reasonable in his analysis during the game. Kind of a contradiction (to me anyway) with his comments at the fulltime whistle. Besides, I am extremely positive and well chuffed at our performance today and spirit shown. Optimistic for the future after seeing that today. Definitely win more than we lose on that showing. At no point did I say I was offended by walkers comments, just merely pointing out how ex old firm players think the game up here shines out the ersecheeks arses (IMO) HHGH

I do totally agree with that.  Kris Boyd being the best example.

5 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

Boyd was highly complimentary to Hearts after the game.

13 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

👍true mate. Just another example of highlighting the entitlement they all feel through the west. The game is poisoned up here thanks to them but we will keep trying to chip away at them in the hope that, by some miracle, we get a body that runs the game for entertainment value and not 4 old firm games for sky each season. Anyway, enough of that, let's all enjoy this afternoons result, and more importantly, great team performance. Hopefully more of the same to come

There is though a worrying pattern in Rangers performances. 

Yes they can be very good playing with pace, power and movement. But they also go into their shell too often. 2 identical performances at Tynecastle. 

This should be getting questioned by the pundits. 

jamboolood1874
1 hour ago, hmfcbilly said:

You are spot on there by the way.

On 26/01/2020 at 17:08, djseant said:

Looks like Grant Stott, Tattie Face 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🍺🍺🍺🍺🙌🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦

He's just another pundit who tows the Old Firm line because he knows if he doesn't he will be replaced by another nonentity.  Tam Cowan and Stuart Cosgrove are the only broadcasters who truly represent Scottish Football and are not afraid to kick the OF where it hurts.   12-2 on a Saturday is great.  After 2 is back to the Stepford Wives.  

Bazzas right boot
On 26/01/2020 at 17:59, Mikey1874 said:

There is though a worrying pattern in Rangers performances. 

Yes they can be very good playing with pace, power and movement. But they also go into their shell too often. 2 identical performances at Tynecastle. 

This should be getting questioned by the pundits. 

Called this at the start of the season, but with a few late and scrappy wins I thought they'd turned a corner. 

Very good when on the front foot and when they get ahead they can run away with a game. 

However, if they get knocked out thier stride, they don't really adapt and struggle. 

However, they've only lost twice this season. 

The of won't win every game, the reaction to a loss by the media and fans is a tad dramatic. 

Getting beat at Tynecastle is hardly a earth shattering result. 

Fans tend to look at the team and position, but when you look at the players that are back for us, we're a completely different team now and we have a new manager. 

Think only 3 players started in that game v the last one at Tynecastle. 

And 2 of them were in different positions! 

Litterally a different team. 

Best pundit by a mile imo. I want to hate him, I should hate him but he speaks sense and is spot on most of the time.

Haven't heard the sky commentary so can't judge on this game but usually he is a prick to listen too.

Pleasantly surprised that he seems to have been praising us.

Folk thinking he’s decent because of his co-commentary v Rangers......clearly they have  forgotten his take on things when we play Celtic and Hibs.

Edited by DH1986

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Walker I think has mellowed over time and is actually pretty decent these days. Noticed they sent that utter welt Provan to Paisley, he on the other hand is poisonous