We beat 14 men today

Hearts1975

1 hour ago, Jap Jambo said:

I wonder how much was actually said by sky, cause post match I didn't hear a squeak from the BBC...

Even Andy Walker mentioned that it wasn't a foul at least once.

Tom Hardy’s Dug
7 minutes ago, superjack said:

Even Andy Walker mentioned that it wasn't a foul at least once.

He did - but then he had a vested interest for once that wasn’t anti-hearts

1 minute ago, EIEIO said:

The ref will be be cleaning the lavvies at his lodge for the next month. Pleasing.

On the naughty step

Next reffing appt 

Brechin v Stranraer 😂

I must have missed the announcement of the rule change to allow Allan McGregor to take free kicks from wherever he wanted. He wasn’t even within 10 yards of where the incidents took place. 

Everyone makes mistakes right! I usually give refs the benefit of the doubt but I could definitely be persuaded to call that clown a blatant cheat!

Jambof3tornado

Ref was abysmal. We were cheated in fouls all over the park. They got to take free kicks from wherever and he kept pulling clare back.

**** you maclean. Despite your efforts we beat your rangers.

Arthur Morgan

Disgusting performance from the officials today. You could see how blatant and obvious their cheating was, every time it looked like we had won the ball fairly and were breaking forward he would stop it and give them a freekick. Linesmen were awful too, multiple offside decisions not given. 

The ref was honking. There were times the Rangers players weren't even appealing for things they were getting and looked as surprised as we did. 

Can't even cheat properly, that is the levels of incompetence involved here :glorious:

1 hour ago, EIEIO said:

The ref will be be cleaning the lavvies at his lodge for the next month. Pleasing.

You kidding? He'll get the red carpet treatment, it wasn't his fault they lost today.

2 hours ago, Nelly Terraces said:

These bandits parading as 'officials' deserve every single bit of hate & abuse they receive.  Cheating old firm loving **** sucking scum. 

Now we can even rise above that shite - we're going to be so feckin' good these ***** wont stop us. Here's hoping anyway..

3 hours ago, Nelly Terraces said:

These bandits parading as 'officials' deserve every single bit of hate & abuse they receive.  Cheating old firm loving **** sucking scum. 

Aye  ve hate them they should be exterminated .

1 hour ago, dazinho88 said:

The ref was honking. There were times the Rangers players weren't even appealing for things they were getting and looked as surprised as we did. 

Can't even cheat properly, that is the levels of incompetence involved here :glorious:

LOL. Just about sums it up. 

Interesting that the two yellow cards were so blatant that even he had to award them.  The one on Henderson certainly looked like a red to me but that was never going to happen.  I do acknowledge though that some on here who were at the game say yellow was the right call.