We beat 14 men today

Hearts1975

First Up,What a performance from the boys and Stendel. That was just magnificent. The passion and desire is back.

As for the The officials - Hang your heads in shame. You gave everything to the hun today, absolutely everything. 

Still didn't work though ya cheating bunch of reprobates ..... Go f... yourself :) :) :) 

Ref was shocking and I don't normally comment on them. Biggest surprise of the game for me was seeing 3 come up for added time. Had genuinely just accepted there would be at least 6.

ToadKiller Dog

Refs job was to keep the Orcs in the title race ,we didn't allow that ,our players didn't let him frustrate them  .

Well done Hearts 

1 minute ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

Refs job was to keep the Orcs in the title race ,we didn't allow that ,our players didn't let him frustrate them  .

Well done Hearts 

Exactly correct

If the corrupt officials watch that later, they'll be cringing? at the volume of wrong calls they gave for their beloved new team? Nah, they'll be saying "We did all we could for our team, but in vain, cos the famous we're outstanding and there wasn't a dodgy decision we could give to alter anything!" YAAASSSSS!!!!!!:jambobanana:

Shocking officiating from them yet again. 

I've said it time and time again, but there is no change in Scottish referees approach to games involving the gruesome twosome for generations. Foreign referees are the only way to actually ensure there is a guy in the middle that doesn't give a shit who wins either way. 

McLean is a shockingly poor ref generally, but the way he favoured them today was a disgrace. He gave several fouls against us for strong but fair aerial challenges and then let them away with completely flattening Boyce (I think) right at the end - I was going mental 😂 

Bridge of Djoum

The decision which summed up the refs performance for me...

On the Wheatfield touchline, ball goes out, Hearts throw. Linesman indicates this, standing a yard from the ''incident''. Corrrect call.

Ref over rules him and gives a foul to ''Rangers''. So ****** blatant.

12 minutes ago, Ballitojambo said:

Shocking refereeing, i believe the game was on sky, have they no frigging shame, its just embarrassing.

I wonder how much was actually said by sky, cause post match I didn't hear a squeak from the BBC...

Boyce moving two inches backing in towards a hun player in the first half. Foul for backing in. You see movement like that dozens of times in every game and it is never called as a foul. Set the tone. 

Edited by GinRummy

Everytime the ball went up to Boyce a foul was given for him backing in not against Goldson or Katic leaning over the top of him.

Typical from officials that have never played the game, what was Boyce supposed to do apart from stand his ground?

Bizarre....

Wonder what Daniel thought of it all, even though it was on the telly for all to see the officials could not hide they were told to help the zombies win

Just totally corrupt.

kingantti1874
44 minutes ago, skodef said:

Did you see that Stirling protestant boys flag in the Sevco end.Appalling why was it not confiscated ffs.

They were far better behaved than their green counterparts.

Even Rangers players were baffled with some of the decisions he game them.

Also pulling us up for inches whilst allowing Rangers to get away with yards at set plays/throw ins.

Toxteth O'Grady
23 minutes ago, the general said:

This is when we should put in a protest .. after a win no accusations of sour grapes

Bang on - he wasn’t even hiding his bias

NaturalOrder74

Absolutely up against it today I think I count about 12 50/50 fouls given to the zombies and we absolutely outclassed them 

Nelly Terraces

These bandits parading as 'officials' deserve every single bit of hate & abuse they receive.  Cheating old firm loving **** sucking scum. 

Edited by Nelly Terraces

33 minutes ago, everton_jambo said:

McLean is a shockingly poor ref generally, but the way he favoured them today was a disgrace. He gave several fouls against us for strong but fair aerial challenges and then let them away with completely flattening Boyce (I think) right at the end - I was going mental 😂 

....and then giving rangers a free kick as well! 

In the second half, the rangers guy kicked the ball out and he gave them a corner! Hibbick looked round shocked and mouthed "corner?"! 

Welcome to the corrupt world of scottish football mate! Get used to it v the those two.

9 minutes ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

Absolutely up against it today I think I count about 12 50/50 fouls given to the zombies and we absolutely outclassed them 

Add in 8 phantom fouls that he gave them, baffling.

Really looking foward to tomorrow. Wn some money on Hearts at 8-1 and will also look like a footballing genius at work tomorrow after warning a couple of Bluenoses that we would ruin their season this weekend...:fonzie:

annushorribilis III
38 minutes ago, everton_jambo said:

IIRC he actually penalised Boyce - unbelievably hopeless ref today. 

McLean was a disgrace. He gave them everything to stop us gaining territory. He may as well have worn his Sevco jersey today. He must have been hurting when Boyce scored the winner. 

5 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Really looking foward to tomorrow. Wn some money on Hearts at 8-1 and will also look like a footballing genius at work tomorrow after warning a couple of Bluenoses that we would ruin their season this weekend...:fonzie:

I won a few quid as well with 17/2 for the win but hit the bar for over a grand. Had Hearts win, Boyce anytime scorer and Sibbick to be booked. :( 

Gives fouls against Boyce for backing in.

Minutes later against Naisy near the touchline, when their player actually did back into him when he was in mid air.

Even Andy Walker said in commentary a few times , "didn't see a foul there"

Brick Tamland

Main stand linesman was appalling and the referee was weapons grade shite, great to girfu them though. 

Just now, graygo said:

I won a few quid as well with 17/2 for the win but hit the bar for over a grand. Had Hearts win, Boyce anytime scorer and Sibbick to be booked. :( 

I never bet on bookings...Last WC they were giving cards out like crazy then just as it reached the interesting bit they all dried up...It was like the refs went from wanting to be seen to be the man, to hiding...and it is exactly the same in Scotland.

jamboolood1874
1 hour ago, Hearts1975 said:

First Up,What a performance from the boys and Stendel. That was just magnificent. The passion and desire is back.

As for the The officials - Hang your heads in shame. You gave everything to the hun today, absolutely everything. 

Still didn't work though ya cheating bunch of reprobates ..... Go f... yourself :) :) :) 

This 

Edited by jamboolood1874

2 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

I never bet on bookings...Last WC they were giving cards out like crazy then just as it reached the interesting bit they all dried up...It was like the refs went from wanting to be seen to be the man, to hiding...and it is exactly the same in Scotland.

I think it's the first time I've done it tbf, was just a last minute daft bet. Boosted the odds to 250/1.

Edited by graygo

Sheer Bias from McLean nothing else. Boyce flattened from behind - play on??? Lost count of the number of fouls awarded to them for nothing.

Still, a bent referee and a goal of a start........And The Hearts come  away with the win - it really doesn't get much better!!