The manager and performance we deserve!

tartofmidlothian

Attacking at every opportunity, pressing up in their faces, no fear, only a win would do!

How long have we waited for this! 👍❤️

7 minutes ago, steve123 said:

posted it on match thread but 4 strikers on the pitch hero !!

Four strikers - the man has balls!!!

Even greater result when you consider the currants were playing with 12 men, McClean couldn't have made it anymore obvious, congrats to Herr Stendel long may it continue...

Edited by corkie64

tartofmidlothian
24 minutes ago, steve123 said:

0-6-4 next week please.

Henrysmithstaxi

Going that attacking against them. Absolutely no respect for “the establishment”. Never mind the natural order, keep Stendel long term and I feel a new order being assumed.

tartofmidlothian
Just now, Henrysmithstaxi said:

Going that attacking against them. Absolutely no respect for “the establishment”. Never mind the natural order, keep Stendel long term and I feel a new order being assumed.

Stendel's New Order, love it.

True Faith. :yas:

31 minutes ago, steve123 said:

Indeed!!!!! Very pleased. Can't wait for the highlights!

23 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Four strikers - the man has balls!!!

when Uche came on , I thought ok Boz to LB but still Uches gonna be up top somewhere. Boys a lunatic - i ****ing love it is that 4 or 5 attackers 🤷🏻‍♂️😍❤️😍 🇱🇻 HHGH 🇱🇻 

Just now, Restonbabe said:

Not a defender on the bench either. Delighted. Bring on St Johnstone 

Need to absolute **** Wright up the arse for his BS

Myself and @Redhelen told you what you were getting, just glad he’s starting show you all we was right, hopefully he keeps it up and you go from strength to strength, and you continue to enjoy watching your club again for years to come. 

Kalamazoo Jambo
1 minute ago, NlGHTMARE said:

Myself and @Redhelen told you what you were getting, just glad he’s starting show you all we was right, hopefully he keeps it up and you go from strength to strength, and you continue to enjoy watching your club again for years to come. 

Thanks, much appreciated! Today was a joy to watch.

No negativity in that side today and the tactics unlike previous management  plus the amount of forwards..,, we had on the park towards the end ,,,Hopefully we can kick on now and get out of this mire at the bottom 

Kalamazoo Jambo
10 minutes ago, tartofmidlothian said:

Stendel's New Order, love it.

You may want to check on the history of that term.

25 minutes ago, corkie64 said:

Even greater result when you consider the currants were playing with 12 men, McClean couldn't have made it anymore obvious, congrats to Herr Stendel long may it continue...

Got in just in time to see the last mins of the Sky post-match review with McCanna and Boyd. Sky forgot to put the foul count up with the other stats...

BBC has it...3 just off the top of my head : Souttar at a corner first half, Naismith when getting back in last 10 mins, and Uche in last couple of mins. Even VAR would not correct SFA levels of bias...

image.png.6f2f9d37be2f79630fb64113188c8115.png

N Lincs Jambo
8 minutes ago, NlGHTMARE said:

You certainly did Nightmare! That is now starting to be a Stendel team. Two new signings making their debuts today in Boyce and Sibbick. Boyce is obviously well known to us but Sibbick also had a very good debut. He also had another new signing on the bench in Avdijaj. General consensus is that everyone has bought into his philosophy, players and fans. Looking forward to seeing us start climbing the table now and hopefully another cup final.

23 minutes ago, sadj said:

when Uche came on , I thought ok Boz to LB but still Uches gonna be up top somewhere. Boys a lunatic - i ****ing love it is that 4 or 5 attackers 🤷🏻‍♂️😍❤️😍 🇱🇻 HHGH 🇱🇻 

Think he done the same against Aberdeen. Drawing with ten men and made attacking changes. Great to see. Draws are no good to us. Born winner. 

SectionDJambo

It’s been a while since Tynecastle rocked like it was the last 10 minutes.

Team gave everything and deserved the win. What a change having a manager who isn’t a doom monger.

Good times ahead, I think.

38 minutes ago, sadj said:

I thought big Uche gave us a cracking last 10 minutes.

the players deserve a lot of credit for this. Clearly they have all bought in to Stendel's philosophy, worked hard in training and not given up even with results not going our way. Even today could have easily given up when rangers scored but they kept going and the win was well deserved. Stendel is also a breath of fresh air, happy to roll the dice with 4 strikers on at the end. Onwards and upwards HHGH

3 hours ago, steve123 said:

I counted 5 centre forwards playing at once. It's like an old fashioned 2-3-5 formation  :lol:

Boyce

Naismith

Washington

Henderson

Uche

On a very satisfying day the most satisfying thing was they kept the faith when we conceded. They didn't panic, they didn't disappear, they didn't stop showing for the ball. They stuck to what they were doing and the rewards came.

2 hours ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

You may want to check on the history of that term.

Indeed, waiting on someone suggesting Stendels Joy Division next......

Loved that he was prepared to risk losing a point in order to go for all three. So refreshing to have a manager in charge that wants to attack, score goals, and win games.

Stendel is going to achieve great things with us.

6 minutes ago, HoGwash said:

I counted 5 centre forwards playing at once. It's like an old fashioned 2-3-5 formation  :lol:

Boyce

Naismith

Washington

Henderson

Uche

fantasy football 😂

Tom Hardy’s Dug
3 hours ago, Restonbabe said:

Not a defender on the bench either. Delighted. Bring on St Johnstone 

to be fair - could have ****ed us up the way the injuries went 😬

26 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

On a very satisfying day the most satisfying thing was they kept the faith when we conceded. They didn't panic, they didn't disappear, they didn't stop showing for the ball. They stuck to what they were doing and the rewards came.

Absolutely, always fronting up when in possession is a breath of fresh air. 

Big Slim Stylee
4 hours ago, tartofmidlothian said:

That was ****ing incredible. 

So was Hearts 4 Celtic 0

Its never been a shit squad. It’s been managed by a man who should have stopped at a heart attack.

But because he didn’t do what all normal people would have done, he just carried on like his judgement was great and unimpaired.

He doesn’t deserve a lot of the abuse on here, but he does deserve some for his sheer inability to listen.

As does AB for being soft and not relieving him of his managerial duties right then.

Absolutely fantastic , bet the players are raring to go for the next game rather than dreading it . 
As I wanted , showed that shower **** all respect and got right in about them .🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

4 hours ago, Spellczech said:

Got in just in time to see the last mins of the Sky post-match review with McCanna and Boyd. Sky forgot to put the foul count up with the other stats...

BBC has it...3 just off the top of my head : Souttar at a corner first half, Naismith when getting back in last 10 mins, and Uche in last couple of mins. Even VAR would not correct SFA levels of bias...

image.png.6f2f9d37be2f79630fb64113188c8115.png

Think we had majority of possession when we played Celtic too. Great to see.

tartofmidlothian
19 minutes ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

So was Hearts 4 Celtic 0

Its never been a shit squad. It’s been managed by a man who should have stopped at a heart attack.

But because he didn’t do what all normal people would have done, he just carried on like his judgement was great and unimpaired.

He doesn’t deserve a lot of the abuse on here, but he does deserve some for his sheer inability to listen.

As does AB for being soft and not relieving him of his managerial duties right then.

It always felt unfair to bring up his health when things were going badly, but the way they went south after he took ill never seemed like a coincidence. I wonder if he stepped back from training and left too much to his team?

9 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Absolutely fantastic , bet the players are raring to go for the next game rather than dreading it . 
As I wanted , showed that shower **** all respect and got right in about them .🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

That first sentence says it all.  Assuming Smith and Hickey are fit, what a squad he'll have to choose from.  Best in years.