Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )

CJGJ

1 hour ago, manaliveits105 said:

Suppose they’ve got to try and look relevant as they are doing feck all else

You don't really think DC was right. It's ok, no-one will blame you, it's not your fault. We're here for you, if you need help. We won't judge!

Edited by ri Alban

• Replies 107.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Victorian

• redjambo

• The Real Maroonblood

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lone Striker

So to summarise - the master of fake news has asked the news media and wider public  to accept that on this occasion his news wasn't fake. Or is that a fake summary ?  🙄

Just now, Lone Striker said:

So to summarise - the master of fake news has asked the news media and wider public  to accept that on this occasion his news wasn't fake. Or is that a fake summary ?  🙄

He should put it on a big red bus, then he'll be invited to the Palace.

1 minute ago, ri Alban said:

He should put it on a big red bus, then he'll be invited to the Palace.

Or the castle. Barnard Castle. 

1 minute ago, gjcc said:

Or the castle. Barnard Castle. 

His career should be like BC, in ruins.

Cairneyhill Jambo
6 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Have had to turn this off. Hate the way the media are baying for blood in this. I might just be a soft ***** but i am actually feeling sorry for cummings. He deserved the sack but this death by media he is suffering is just wrong and it is a sad reflection on society. Cummings arrogance isn't helping what so ever. 

Politics is a brutal game. 

Death by media? FFS. What about the families that werent allowed to say goodbye to dying members of their families, including kids? Members of families that couldnt attend funerals due to restrictions. Yet this over privileged arsehole just does what he wants? Aye okay then. 

All the Brexiters out supporting their Fuhrer. DC can do as he pleases because he stopped the invasion.

14 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

His career should be like BC, in ruins.

He wouldn’t know that though, given his vision problems at the time it might have just looked blurry and out of focus. 

54 minutes ago, Cairneyhill Jambo said:

The rest of the leaders are not breaking the law or lying. Jeezo. You really love the Tory boaby eh? 

Weirdest part is he seems convinced that's a personality trait somehow.

29 minutes ago, gjcc said:

He wouldn’t know that though, given his vision problems at the time it might have just looked blurry and out of focus. 

🤣

39 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

All the Brexiters out supporting their Fuhrer. DC can do as he pleases because he stopped the invasion.

An example of the dumbing down of life not just politics type post.

57 minutes ago, Cairneyhill Jambo said:

Death by media? FFS. What about the families that werent allowed to say goodbye to dying members of their families, including kids? Members of families that couldnt attend funerals due to restrictions. Yet this over privileged arsehole just does what he wants? Aye okay then. 

What about the 9 million who starve to death every year ?

Not a single fek given

And due to covid lockdown and economy shrinking set to rise for the first time this century.

You can have a pont of view without wishing death on anyone ffs.

See that crack its pish.

In 19th century English language, Barnard Castle was used to denounce a coward. It was also used as part of the expression ‘Come, come, that’s Barnard Castle!’ which could be used as a retort to someone who had offered a flawed excuse for their actions. 

Source - English Proverbs & Proverbial Phrases: A Historical Dictionary, 192986A31541-8547-4CED-BB4D-D4D3D7D39994.jpeg.4225f38295a258fc5523e7901f419caf.jpeg

Unknown user
10 minutes ago, gjcc said:

In 19th century English language, Barnard Castle was used to denounce a coward. It was also used as part of the expression ‘Come, come, that’s Barnard Castle!’ which could be used as a retort to someone who had offered a flawed excuse for their actions. 

Source - English Proverbs & Proverbial Phrases: A Historical Dictionary, 192986A31541-8547-4CED-BB4D-D4D3D7D39994.jpeg.4225f38295a258fc5523e7901f419caf.jpeg

It's a bit blurry, I better drive there to see if I'm blind.

4 hours ago, jake said:

An example of the dumbing down of life not just politics type post.

Hit a nerve.

4 hours ago, jake said:

Invoking language to associate brexit with nazi Germany.

Rocket taking of from paisley 321

Nazi WM, Nazi Germany. Look the same fae here.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Can't see how Cummings, or his puppet, can yesterday's cick and bull story.

Again, Cummings said there was nothing wrong with him and, he also confirmed there was nothing wrong with his wife   (she was "on the verge" of getting I'll). He also said when he got I'll, his wife we fine. So no need to drive to Durham. Then, to compound it his bullshit story about driving to test his eyesight. Also, there were no people outside his house at while the 1st stage of lockdown was in place. Clearly the was another lie

No reasonable person could possibly believe such made up bullshit. Cummings and Johnson both need to go.

Edited by Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

8 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Again, Cummings said there was nothing wrong with him and, he also confirmed there was nothing wrong with his wife   (she was "on the verge" of getting I'll). He also said when he got I'll, his wife we fine. So no need to drive to Durham. Then, to compound it his bullshit story about driving to test his eyesight. Also, there were no people outside his house at while the 1st stage of lockdown was in place. Clearly the was another lie

No reasonable person could possibly believe such made up bullshit. Cummings and Johnson both need to go.

They won a landslide Joey and simply don’t give a ****. This is Trump playbook stuff. If Cummings doesn’t go the power he’ll garner from this will make him an even bigger twat than before. 

3 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Nazi WM, Nazi Germany. Look the same fae here.

Are you saying Brexiteers are Nazis? 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
1 minute ago, Des Lynam said:

They won a landslide Joey and simply don’t give a ****. This is Trump playbook stuff. If Cummings doesn’t go the power he’ll garner from this will make him an even bigger twat than before. 

If the story doesn't go away and impacts on dealing with covid, Cummings will go. When that happens Johnson will follow, as he's to stupid to be in the position he's in. Listening to him you'd think he knew nothing about Cummings family road trip.

1 minute ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

If the story doesn't go away and impacts on dealing with covid, Cummings will go. When that happens Johnson will follow, as he's to stupid to be in the position he's in. Listening to him you'd think he knew nothing about Cummings family road trip.

They have at most till Friday to get rid of him or folk will just get bored. I’m hoping the media know more about his movements. Sadly Johnson ain’t going anywhere. 

15 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Why surprised?

His job is to embellish, fabricate and lie.

The Barnham Castle story was pure made up pish.

His boss is a compulsive liar.

The press let him and his boss off the hook (for now) with their wishy washy questioning.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
1 minute ago, Des Lynam said:

They have at most till Friday to get rid of him or folk will just get bored. I’m hoping the media know more about his movements. Sadly Johnson ain’t going anywhere. 

PMQ on Wednesday will be great viewing.

Just now, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

There isnt any.

Parliament in recess.

Another let off from the press holding the story back.

Parliament is in recess. 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
1 minute ago, DETTY29 said:

Why surprised?

His job is to embellish, fabricate and lie.

The Barnham Castle story was pure made up pish.

His boss is a compulsive liar.

The press let him and his boss off the hook (for now) with their wishy washy questioning.

I'm not convinced Cummings is popular enough to ride this out and channel 4 and sky don't appear to be accepting it and both are hinting that Johnson isn't a capable leader.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
Just now, Des Lynam said:

Parliament is in recess. 

Is it? Oh well, that's not great news.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
2 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

There isnt any.

Parliament in recess.

Another let off from the press holding the story back.

Fair enough. I'm still not convinced this is just going to go away.

Fair enough. I'm still not convinced this is just going to go away.

Hopefully not. He’s absolutely hated so they’ll go for him. Sadly it looks like the BBC are going to help them try and move on from this. 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
3 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Hopefully not. He’s absolutely hated so they’ll go for him. Sadly it looks like the BBC are going to help them try and move on from this. 

That would seem par for the course.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Kay Burley is ripping Gove up for arse paper. She just got him to admit Cummings' family spread covid round the country, including taking it into a hospital.

Gove is squirming more than Michael Green (aka Grant Shapps) was on Saturday.

Spellczech
8 hours ago, gjcc said:

What a bizarre coincidence or does Cummings know this and is ripping the pish out of everyone even more?

Edited by Spellczech

Spellczech
18 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Kay Burley is ripping Gove up for arse paper. She just got him to admit Cummings' family spread covid round the country, including taking it into a hospital.

That is how they will get him - by making the Cabinet squirm until they force Boris to sack him...

1 hour ago, Des Lynam said:

Are you saying Brexiteers are Nazis? 

No, Johnson, Cummings and Gove are.

Brexit voters from England I don't have problem with. 

vegas-voss
1 hour ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

I'm not convinced Cummings is popular enough to ride this out and channel 4 and sky don't appear to be accepting it and both are hinting that Johnson isn't a capable leader.

Murdoch certainly ain't a fan 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
36 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

That is how they will get him - by making the Cabinet squirm until they force Boris to sack him...

That's what it appears and every Tory has been told not to deviate from their initial defence/excuses.

jack D and coke
58 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Gove is horrible, horrible little man. 
I’d love to kick his ***** in. 

vegas-voss
Just now, jack D and coke said:

I think he is the worst out of the lot.Total slimeball I also think there is a good chance that it's him that leaks everything.Got his own wee Game On Thrones going on.

jack D and coke
10 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

I think he is the worst out of the lot.Total slimeball I also think there is a good chance that it's him that leaks everything.Got his own wee Game On Thrones going on.

Think it was Ken Clarke who ripped him to bits. Said he’s been trying to privatise the NHS for years and would have Britain fighting 3 wars at once. A real horrible, nasty piece of work  
Id love to boot his ***** all over the shop. 

manaliveits105

Alistair Campbell ashamed of the Government - is that the same guy who along with Blair lied to take us to war  and cost thousands of lives

he can feck right  aff 

Even Gove can't be arsed defending the line that Cummings isn't a lying hypocrite. 

Edited by fancy a brew

57 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I hate the ***** with passion. 

57 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

He's Cummings best mate. And he'll use him to take Boris' job.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

Greasier than a chippie's deepe fat fryer.

A junior minister has resigned, now, too. This will roll into next week and Starmer will shine, then.

Edited by Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

• davemclaren changed the title to Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )
  • JKBMod 12 featured, locked, unlocked and unfeatured this topic