Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Victorian

• redjambo

• The Real Maroonblood

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Exactly, did he just want away from London?

He's mentioned being threatened at his home. 

But he seems okay now to be there. 

1 minute ago, Smithee said:

Did he basically say he decides what the prime minister knows?

Decides when to bother him with something.

Did I pick this up wrong? He said he spoke to BJ but can't remember what about due to them being in bad ways. He then went on to say they spoke about important things such as vaacines? 

AlimOzturk

TBH this is funny because I genuinely think this has been blown so far out of proportion that it is beyond ridiculous. However I don't know why everyone is rallying around this arrogant prick he should have resigned as Calerwood and Ferguson have done. 

The media are loving this and they are actually as disgusting in this that the lying arseholes in Westminster are. 

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, AlimOzturk said:

TBH this is funny because I genuinely think this has been blown so far out of proportion that it is beyond ridiculous. However I don't know why everyone is rallying around this arrogant prick he should have resigned as Calerwood and Ferguson have done. 

The media are loving this and they are actually as disgusting in this that the lying arseholes in Westminster are. 

How has it been blown out of proportion?

Unknown user

I don't think it's been blown out of proportion at all, it's a precise picture of the privilege that the elite think they're entitled to. This ****er thinks he's above the rest of us, and we should be outraged by that.

The Internet
2 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

:spoton:

Sooperstar

So now he is saying when they left they didn't have enough symptoms to believe that either of them had coronavirus...SO WHY DID YOU NEED TO GO?!

AlimOzturk

That's quite simply the best way to describe this he broke the spirit of this lockdown. 

vegas-voss

I'm the story teller and my story must be told.

He has just described what a lot of people would like to have done but were led to believe they could not.

stopic1.png

Unknown user

That's quite simply the best way to describe this he broke the spirit of this lockdown. 

Aye right, try that one after getting pulled by the police 

You know what ,after he explained his side if he had said sorry and it was an error of judgement on his part he may have had some empathy from the public,  but his complete arrogance and denial he done anything wrong is staggering.

Edited by micole

Nucky Thompson

That's it I'm turning over. Had enough of listening to this pricks excuses. Fecking embarrassment 

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Aye right, try that one after getting pulled by the police 

Just say it's Cummings Law and you'll be fine.

gashauskis9

Everything else aside, it's a sad indictment of government in the UK that a prime minister would happily flog a member of staff to the vultures like this.  The buck stops with the prime minister, he should have been braver and removed him.

Sooperstar

The chief advisor to the Prime Minister didn't think that they could just test the driving on the way to London and turn back if he wasn't feeling up to it.

vegas-voss

So they both felt they had Covid and were sick but could drive whole distance non stop but he had recovered before returning but felt he would need a practice drive 

Just now, vegas-voss said:

So they both felt they had Covid and were sick but could drive whole distance non stop but he had recovered before returning but felt he would need a practice drive 

Yep.  While blind.

:gok:

Shanks said no

His vision is blurred, he is feeling ropey, so he gets his wife and 4 year old kid in the car and goes for a 30 minute test drive. This is the bit that doesn't ring true to me.

He went for a Easter Sunday drive with his wife shouting Happy Easter to randoms.

3 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Starmer's going to liquidise Johnson at PM questions.

In recess?

Mistake by press to delay release of info.

Just now, Jeff said:

Oh so he did fill up petrol? 

doh

Or maybe he didnae.....canny remember...unbelievable. 

3 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

The chief advisor to the Prime Minister didn't think that they could just test the driving on the way to London and turn back if he wasn't feeling up to it.

Testing your ability to drive takes 5 minutes. 

You don't need to take an hour round trip. 

AlimOzturk

Have had to turn this off. Hate the way the media are baying for blood in this. I might just be a soft ***** but i am actually feeling sorry for cummings. He deserved the sack but this death by media he is suffering is just wrong and it is a sad reflection on society. Cummings arrogance isn't helping what so ever. 

Politics is a brutal game. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

Pasquale for King

So he drove for four hours with a 4 yo and they didn’t stop, none of them needed a pee? 

• davemclaren changed the title to Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )
  • JKBMod 12 featured, locked, unlocked and unfeatured this topic