• JudyJudyJudy

• Victorian

• redjambo

• The Real Maroonblood

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Realzaragoza
7 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Its been reported she is doing it herself via a zoom hairdresser and if you look it up, you will find the info.

Some dafty on the reconstruction thread noticed her hair had changed colour too.

Woman in colouring her own hair shock.

Christ I know a few guys my age whose grey hinta are miraculously disappearing and continue to do so during lockdown.

Even blokes can dye their own hair, at home too.

Cuts own hair via zoom hairdresser ? Zoomer 😂

10 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

I have found myself slightly amused looking at the media and particulary the photographers, outside Cummings house. They ain’t social distancing that’s for sure😂

Despite many hopes their is now way this brings this government down. It has a massive majority and we are in time of national crisis.

Even if the furore continues, it won’t damage the tories much overall. Worst happens they have to buckle and sack him. The story then goes away and tories continue doing what tories do. 

As an aside I think he should go. Though I think perhaps more based on my dislike of him than as a result of the offense. 

The irony was pretty unbelievable. 

6 minutes ago, Realzaragoza said:

Cuts own hair via zoom hairdresser ? Zoomer 😂

Sorry Ruth.

It was facetime.

Sooperstar
19 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

A boy living in Spain hasn't posted for a while. Coincidence with the name?

Who is that? Trapper? He has been on my ignore for a long time.

13 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

I’m jealous of anyone with hair.

Wish mine would just go grey and be done with it instead of having about 6 different shades of browns and greys.

joondalupjambo

Just to change the discussion a bit this is a link to what the money raised by Captain / Sir / Good Old Egg Tom, the 33 million is being used for at the moment.   

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52758683

Apart from sticking a notices up in a few spare rooms and calling them rest areas, it is a lot of tea, coffee, crisps and Mars Bars to buy.  At the time of donation folk possibly thought it would be going to bigger things, as mentioned in the article when in fact the charity receiving the money was only responsible for the health and well being of NHS staff.

Not having a go at anything or anyone here but it just sounds a bit daft after all the outcry in recent months in relation to the whole terrible episode that the report is highlighting buying snacks.

The issue is that it is a huge amount of money and perhaps NHS Charities Together have little experience in dealing with funds of this scale.

The Mighty Thor
1 minute ago, Sooperstar said:

Its a familiar style of posting. 

Tripper never recovered from the Alex Salmond verdict. 

7 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

No. His mate. The old fanzine. :wavey:

Edited by ri Alban

Unknown user
9 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

He broke the rules he should go. I don’t like him and wish he’d get to ****. 

I do feel there is a over reaction though due to him being a odious prick. I didn’t believe Calderwood should have went, so I recognise in myself I have a different view based on my dislike of the guy. 

As I say don’t think it’s going to have much impact on the tories. Worst case for them they have to sack him and if that happens, he still be doing what he’s doing just through a different method. 

This isn’t aimed at you but more a general comment is that thinking something will happen doesn’t mean you want it to happen. 

There's an overreaction for a bunch of reasons, pent up frustration, anger at the government's handling, mistrust, suspicion, and also that Cummings is a prick.

It's understandable, you see individuals on here finding it stressful and getting touchy, no surprise it's happening everywhere. 

Governor Tarkin
8 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Cummings is a prick.

^^^^ This.

8 minutes ago, Smithee said:

It's understandable, you see individuals on here finding it stressful and getting touchy, no surprise it's happening everywhere. 

Who's getting ****ing touchy, like?

1 minute ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Who's getting ****ing touchy, like?

Who when out and about getting exercise, meet folk who don't give way a little or go to single file hasn't gone from

A glance

A shake of the head

Sarcastic 'cheers' under breath

'F-off' under breath.

'Cheers' out loud

'F-sake' out loud

'Selfish c u next Tuesday' out loud.

Getting to us all.

Governor Tarkin
2 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Who when out and about getting exercise, meet folk who don't give way a little or go to single file hasn't gone from

A glance

A shake of the head

Sarcastic 'cheers' under breath

'F-off' under breath.

'Cheers' out loud

'F-sake' out loud

'Selfish c u next Tuesday' out loud.

Getting to us all.

Speak for yourself.

I am the epitome of calm.

d90ae15c0b1baef060a6b1e8ec5d1329.jpg

1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

Vote of no confidence will shorten that 4 years, bud. And there are many Conservative MPs who are not happy with this and would be happy enough to bring down Boris and his Cabinet of psychos.

Many of the backbenchers would have been prepared to stick by Cummings-Johnsom or at worst 'no comment' but they are being inundated with emails and so on from really angry constituents.

dobmisterdobster

People bring up no-name back benchers but fail to see the entire senior cabinet has backed Cummings.

2 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

People bring up no-name back benchers but fail to see the entire senior cabinet has backed Cummings.

And the entire senior cabinet (bar Sunak) has made an utter arse of it time after time.

4 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

You do realise that cabinet members are obliged to defend the indefensible,   otherwise they tend to be ex-cabinet members?

"Fail to see... "    :rofl:

Nah,   we see that likes.   Some of us can interpret it for what it is.

10 hours ago, Realzaragoza said:

Calderwood went to her holiday house twice and was initially defended by Sturgeon  - Ferguson  thought it was okay to meet up with his lover  - Cummings went for family support .  Leave your party politics behind ?

Totally 

From a public health, consistent message to save lives, what Cummings did was inexcusable. 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
1 hour ago, Realzaragoza said:

Did Cummings break the rules though ? And who's cutting Sturgeons hair ? 

Yes. There was no reason for him to travel 250 miles for a jolly.

dobmisterdobster
4 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Totally 

From a public health, consistent message to save lives, what Cummings did was inexcusable. 

Safeguarding exceptions have always been part of the rules.

6d - To provide care and assistance, including relevant personal care within the meaning of paragraph 7(3b) of schedule 4 to the safeguarding of vulnerable groups act 2006, to a vulnerable person, or to provide emergency assistance.

Brighton Jambo

Who would have thought at the beginning of lock down we could say that it would be Dominic Cummings who would unite the nation.  Voters from all parties, the media, celebrities together united in a common goal! 

28 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Why's that ?

1 hour ago, Realzaragoza said:

She kept telling every reporter at the daily briefing that Calderwood was too important to get rid off.

Calderwood apologised unreservedly. 

Cummings says he was right to do what he did. 

3 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Again, was he or wasn't he infected, or so ill, but! still able to drive 250 miles without stopping.

Surely there must be road traffic act violation in there somewhere. 

Edited by ri Alban

5 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Tell that to all the people who never knew there were exceptions. 

You can quote the briefings where they highlight these exceptions. Where the message wasn't 'Stay at Home'. 

4 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Again, was he or wasn't he infected, or so ill, but! still able to drive 250 miles without stopping.

Surely there must be road traffic act violation in there somewhere. 

His wife's magazine articles make clear how ill he was. Dates don't quite match his explanation but also if it was so fine why did she give the impression they were in London. 

dobmisterdobster
2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Tell that to all the people who never knew there were exceptions. 

You can quote the briefings where they highlight these exceptions. Where the message wasn't 'Stay at Home'. 

I agree that the rules have been clear as mud.

manaliveits105

I have found myself slight amused looking at the media and particulary the photographers, outside Cummings house. They ain’t social distancing that’s for sure😂

Spot on - the press think they are above the law - there is plenty of video evidence of them - get them heavily fined .

41 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Yeah

Pasquale for King

Bindy Badgy
2 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

I’m jealous of anyone with hair.

My ponytail is way past the point at which I would usually cut it.

Pasquale for King
Just now, Des Lynam said:

No chance. Have you seen who the useless Democrats have nominated? 

Compared to Trump? Levein could beat him. Those three links show that erse Biden in front, Trunps approval ratings is one of the lowest that’s ever been. He’s on his way out as their death rises, they’re No 1.

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

Compared to Trump? Levein could beat him. Those three links show that erse Biden in front, Trunps approval ratings is one of the lowest that’s ever been. He’s on his way out as their death rises, they’re No 1.

None of that will concern the American public. The polls had him as no chance becoming President. He’ll destroy Joe. 

Pasquale for King
Just now, Des Lynam said:

None of that will concern the American public. The polls had him as no chance becoming President. He’ll destroy Joe. 

Yeah his approval rating and and polls have nothing to do with the American public 🤔🙈😆.

5 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Yeah his approval rating and and polls have nothing to do with the American public 🤔🙈😆.

You are aware that previous presidents haven’t always had great approval ratings? His have been similar to Obama’s who done ok. 

Spellczech
14 hours ago, graygo said:

I'm not sticking up for the government but Australia and NZ are at the arse end of the planet and a lot easier to shut down than the UK which has one of the busiest international hub airports in the world and the biggest in Europe.

But they never shut down any airports or tested any passengers. Eventually other countries banned flights to and from the UK and the airlines decided to park up the planes as the people had decided not to fly...This was not government, not leadership...it was dithering, laissez-faire inaction and it ultimately cost thousands of lives along with all the other mistakes and omissions and dilly-dallying...

18 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

😄 

Levein might but Biden na.

Just been told I'm back this Friday .

Enabling works.

Thank goodness.

Appreciated the 80% but I need the other 20 plus overtime.

Pasquale for King
12 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

You are aware that previous presidents haven’t always had great approval ratings? His have been similar to Obama’s who done ok. 

Did you read the link? He’s one of the lowest ever, that’s why I put it up. Obamas average was 47.9, Trumps is 40.

Edited by Pasquale for King

jack D and coke
17 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

He’s a lying, useless lazy ***** who has cost thousands of people their lives, keep looking at what Sturgeon is wearing though because that’s about the level your debating skills are at.

This. 

14 hours ago, Jeff said:

Replying to
Good. Shame on Cummings a 13 year old boy named Ismail died without his family by his bedside and they didn't even attend his funeral because, they abided by the rules. Meanwhile, that ****wit Cummings drove from London to Durham with the gov aware.

absolutely spot on

A mate of mine lost his wife last few days. Weren’t allowed into see her were only allowed to look at her through a window as the cancer slowly killed her. He demanded her home near the end and they got one day before she passed. 
Cummings is utter scum and the scum defending him are worse. 

14 hours ago, ri Alban said:
12 hours ago, Realzaragoza said:

Well done Boris , stick by this guy , he's a smart guy and he's not really done anything most of us would do in his circumstances.

****ing hell...

12 hours ago, Realzaragoza said:

He went to live with family when him and wife were ill -  clear enough ?

****ing hell...

12 hours ago, dobmisterdobster said:

He also has an autistic son.

Caring for vulnerable people is an exceptional circumstance. Especially with children.

****ing hell...

2 hours ago, Realzaragoza said:

Did Cummings break the rules though ? And who's cutting Sturgeons hair ? 

Jesus ****ing christ...

2 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Its a familiar style of posting. 

Tripper never recovered from the Alex Salmond verdict. 

His arse took a real incredible pounding and immensely enjoyable it was too. He’s defo under a new username. Got too much of a riddy to post under that name again 🤣🤣🤣
We see you Tripper🤡🤡🤡🤡

vegas-voss
3 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

No Nicky didn’t sack her Calderwood resigned day after she became aware 

she dithered 

They never really get sacked they always get made to do the honourable thing and fall on their sword.Calderwood didn't need sacked she hung herself when she was made to do the briefing.Cummings is hiding behind Boris and the goverment stooges.

• davemclaren changed the title to Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )
  • JKBMod 12 featured, locked, unlocked and unfeatured this topic