Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )

CJGJ

8 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Ok Prime Minister (Boris) for me to get you out if any mess, you need to tell me everything.

Are you sure that is everything.

Thanks, now I have everything I need, for me to do as I please.

We will be guided by the science states Boris

Unless of course he is one of us at the top

As soon as the scientist came out with words of wisdom Cummings is a dead man walking as should his boss be with his handling of the crisis but we all know sacrifices will be made and it won't be Boris who walks....all those cabinet members and MP's who gave support to him are already backtracking in shame and embarrassment

Edited by CJGJ

• Replies 107.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Victorian

• redjambo

• The Real Maroonblood

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

Once Elon Musk or the others get it down to half an hour. 

Hopefully this period 😷 in the History of everything, makes humankind :leveinproblem: the people we should be.

17 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Western China to London is a significantly shorter distance than any distance between mainland China and any point in Australia isn't it? New Zealand, even further still? I've started doubting myself now given all these posts on it 😂😂 nice distraction I guess. Might look it up later too as I'm quite interested now.

Yes much closer but I was judging it on Wuhan rather than Western China.

Anyway, proves the point that Oz and NZ are not significantly closer to China.

There again Wuhan to Cairns is much closer than London.

Australia is feckin mahoosive.

Edited by graygo

1 minute ago, CJGJ said:

We will be guided by the science states Boris

Unless of course he is one of us at the top

As soon as the scientist came out with words of wisdom Cummings is a dead man walking as should his boss be with his handling of the crisis but we all know sacrifices will be made and it won't be Boris who walks....all those cabinet members and MP's who gave support to him are already backtracking in shame and embarressment

Not sure Cummings will be that worried about eventually losing his job.  Probably loves the notoriety of being a ****  If he is sacked some other nasty piece (like an Arron Banks) will take him on as a highly paid stratagist.

7 minutes ago, Cairneyhill Jambo said:

Has anyone seen/heard from Trapper since his/the tories meltdown? 

I assumed he was posting as that dober guy now, surely there can't be two people so detached from reality 

7 minutes ago, graygo said:

Yes much closer but I was judging it on Wuhan rather than Western China.

Anyway, proves the point that Oz and NZ are not significantly closer to China.

Yeh, that's why I asked what he meant, I thought maybe closer was meant in the international relations sense; I have no idea what the relations between them all are so was curious to know more if it was. Big old country China. I remember getting an internal flight to Chengdu and being shocked at the length of the flight and even more perplexed with the impact of the time zone remaining the same 😂😂

Edited by Taffin

10 minutes ago, Cairneyhill Jambo said:

Has anyone seen/heard from Trapper since his/the tories meltdown? 

Trapper leaves and Ruth Davidson hits the public again......

Edited by DETTY29

The Real Maroonblood
11 minutes ago, XB52 said:

I assumed he was posting as that dober guy now, surely there can't be two people so detached from reality 

You might be right as the posts are full of pish.

15 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Yeh, that's why I asked what he meant, I thought maybe closer was meant in the international relations sense; I have no idea what the relations between them all are so was curious to know more if it was. Big old country China. I remember getting an internal flight to Chengdu and being shocked at the length of the flight and even more perplexed with the impact of the time zone remaining the same 😂😂

Australia is big too, flew there from Hong Kong and the pilot said if you look out the window that's us approaching Australia now. I got up and started getting our stuff together not knowing it was still 4 hours to Sydney. 😋

dobmisterdobster
15 minutes ago, gashauskis9 said:

Over to you Boris.  Sack the ****er or face a vote of no confidence from your party.

Behave

SectionDJambo
6 minutes ago, graygo said:

Australia is big too, flew there from Hong Kong and the pilot said if you look out the window that's us approaching Australia now. I got up and started getting our stuff together not knowing it was still 4 hours to Sydney. 😋

I used to work with someone who had lived there for a while. She told me that many people here had no idea how vast Australia is. 
Never been there. Closest I’ve got is Singapore. Plenty Aussies there though.

2 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

I used to work with someone who had lived there for a while. She told me that many people here had no idea how vast Australia is. 

Mostly wasteland

The Internet

This is the one time I was looking forward to watching piers morgan on gmb and he's on holiday this week 

:muggy:

4 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

Derailing the thread somewhat but we had a year there and I drove 27,000kms in a campervan. Here's our route.

FB_IMG_1590353894778.jpg

The Mighty Thor

Big trouble for bawjaws, tomorrow's Daily Nazi running a full front page slamming his performance tonight and calling for Cummings head.

Strange times. 

38 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Me too.

Has to be the same bloke.

Realzaragoza

Well done Boris , stick by this guy , he's a smart guy and he's not really done anything most of us would do in his circumstances.

29 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Big trouble for bawjaws, tomorrow's Daily Nazi running a full front page slamming his performance tonight and calling for Cummings head.

Strange times. 

9 minutes ago, Realzaragoza said:

Well done Boris , stick by this guy , he's a smart guy and he's not really done anything most of us would do in his circumstances.

That doesn’t make sense.

10 minutes ago, Realzaragoza said:

Correct, he's not stayed in the fecking house like most of us would do.

52 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Strange times. 

Would anyone still vote for these slimy, mendacious ^^^^s?

6 minutes ago, Realzaragoza said:

He went to live with family when him and wife were ill -  clear enough ?

Wife's family are in London. Clear enough? 

1 hour ago, Taffin said:

Western China to London is a significantly shorter distance than any distance between mainland China and any point in Australia isn't it? New Zealand, even further still? I've started doubting myself now given all these posts on it 😂😂 nice distraction I guess. Might look it up later too as I'm quite interested now.

China is over 3000 miles east to west but has only one time-zone.  (Pub quiz favourite...)

Governor Tarkin
2 hours ago, dobmisterdobster said:

It's harassment and intimidation. Completely unacceptable.

If I were his neigbour I'd be tempted to go a step further and kick his **** in.

Both during, and after the operation I wouldn't give a shiney shite whether you or anyone else considered it unacceptable.

👍

Edited by Governor Tarkin

1 minute ago, FWJ said:

China is over 3000 miles east to west but has only one time-zone.  (Pub quiz favourite...)

Another one is that both Korea's have diff time zones

dobmisterdobster
4 minutes ago, Realzaragoza said:

He went to live with family when him and wife were ill -  clear enough ?

He also has an autistic son.

Caring for vulnerable people is an exceptional circumstance. Especially with children.

7 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Caring for vulnerable people is an exceptional circumstance. Especially with children.

Shame for all the other parents of children on the autistic spectrum who didn't know they had other options.

Edited by DETTY29

AlimOzturk
3 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

:rofl:

Why didn't he use his extraordinary wealth and contacts to have his kids delivered without him or his wife having to leave? Excuses, excuses and more excuses are all I have heard since this whole debacle.

Honestly, it is pathetic. Folk with a fraction of the resources and wealth these folk receive have managed without having to break the rules. 

dobmisterdobster
7 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

If I were his neigbour I'd be tempted to go a step further and kick his **** in.

Both during, and after the operation I wouldn't give a shiney shite whether you or anyone else considered it unacceptable.

👍

Go to bed mate. Allow the lager to leave your system.

Governor Tarkin
1 hour ago, graygo said:

Derailing the thread somewhat but we had a year there and I drove 27,000kms in a campervan. Here's our route.

FB_IMG_1590353894778.jpg

Did something similar, Graygo.

Fantastic times. 👍

Governor Tarkin
1 minute ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Go to bed mate. Allow the lager to leave your system.

I sleep hanging upside-down in a cave, mate.

Blood > Lager

Realzaragoza

Calderwood went to her holiday house twice and was initially defended by Sturgeon  - Ferguson  thought it was okay to meet up with his lover  - Cummings went for family support .  Leave your party politics behind ?

7 minutes ago, Realzaragoza said:

Calderwood went to her holiday house twice and was initially defended by Sturgeon  - Ferguson  thought it was okay to meet up with his lover  - Cummings went for family support .  Leave your party politics behind ?

She was never defended by Sturgeon. Sturgeon came out and said what she did was wrong and only wanted to keep her on for scientific advice. Johnson is straight out sweeping this one under the carpet.

Probably terrified about what Cummings could leak about him if he was to ever cross him.

28 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Another one is that both Korea's have diff time zones

Time zones? Brilliant.

I celebrated the bells at new year in Tweed Heads bowling club in New South Wales then walked 50 yards to Coolangatta in Queensland and celebrated the bells again an hour later.

Edited by graygo

Ok here's my take on it.

If him and his wife were showing signs of Covid 19 would it be fair to assume his kid may have had a chance of being infected as well. Now going on that assumption why would any rational parent drive 200 odd mile to your elderly parents to leave your child there, also did he have contact with them when he got there. People were saying he was only doing what he thought was best for his family I would argue he was putting other people at risk ie his parents, also being totally irresponsible IMO. Now if I have read this wrong I'm quite sure others on here will set me right.

annushorribilis III
3 minutes ago, Realzaragoza said:

Have a word.

His & his missus family are in London.

This is a guy who is THE top aide to the UK prime minister and he couldn't  do anything other than make two 500 mile round trips after his own boss told the  nation on live TV - "do not place children with elderly grandparents".  And when he got there , he did  not stay put. There are tweets dated 10 April saying he was spotted out & about. 

His wife wrote a piece in The Spectator telling the nation that Dom was virtually immobilised with Covid - strangely , she never mentioned their pied a terre up 250 miles from home. The editor of The Spectator called him out on his behaviour last night. 

Leave your party politics behind ?

• davemclaren changed the title to Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )
  • JKBMod 12 featured, locked, unlocked and unfeatured this topic