Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )

CJGJ

1 minute ago, Footballfirst said:

tsunami, (Japanese: “harbour wave”) also called seismic sea wave or tidal wave, catastrophic ocean wave, usually caused by a submarine earthquake, an underwater or coastal landslide, or a volcanic eruption. The term tidal wave is frequently used for such a wave, but it is a misnomer, for the wave has no connection with the tides.

Outrage incoming.

• Replies 107.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Victorian

• redjambo

• The Real Maroonblood

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

I mentioned this earlier it’s claim people are in hospital with Omnicron but no definitive with or because of. This needs to be clarified asap. 

It won’t be . It’s clearly all about forcing / coaxing people to get  vaccinated never mind the booster . Seriously how people can’t see that I’ll never know . It’s deliberately all very vague about the “ new “ Variant . 

Edited by JamesM48

5 minutes ago, XB52 said:

How can anyone look at that absolute arsehole and not burst out laughing. He can't even brush his hair

Good statement.  Confirmed he'll supply a tow rope to drag Scotland along at England's pace. Good lad.

Footballfirst
9 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

I mentioned this earlier it’s claim people are in hospital with Omnicron but no definitive with or because of. This needs to be clarified asap. 

Either way its not great. If the hospitalisation is due to Covid (Omicron) then that is evidence that it can have a serious outcome. If a test on someone in hospital for other reasons finds them to be positive, then that doesn't augur well for transmissibility in at risk settings.

Edited by Footballfirst

1 minute ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Good statement.  Confirmed he'll supply a tow rope to drag Scotland along at England's pace. Good lad.

1 minute ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

I can bet Elsie will call an “ emergency” briefing tomorrow Aa BJ has upstaged her . 

Nucky Thompson

I'm sure our World beating vaccine programme will see us through.

UK wide effort and the Great British people will prevail :smugger:

7 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

CAn you clarify, I'm not following this. 

Footballfirst
5 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

So BoJo intends to use his tow rope to slow Scotland down to England's pace, given that Scotland is ahead of England on 3rd doses.

Just now, Nucky Thompson said:

I'm sure our World beating vaccine programme will see us through.

UK wide effort and the Great British people will prevail :smugger:

Yes even though I was laughing most of the way through his statement we should remember he is our leader . Solid statement with clear intentions. I thought his hair looked great . It always looks so healthy and unruly in a stylish way . 

123526D3-B9A8-4A99-94E0-4EFDB5272A9F.gif

1 minute ago, NANOJAMBO said:

CAn you clarify, I'm not following this. 

Boris Johnson and others have claimed people are in hospital with Omricon. However they have not said people are admitted due to them having Omricon or whether in hospital for another reason a PCR test on admission has pick up the infection (Omricon) 

2 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

Boris Johnson and others have claimed people are in hospital with Omricon. However they have not said people are admitted due to them having Omricon or whether in hospital for another reason a PCR test on admission has pick up the infection (Omricon) 

Dr Susan Hopkins, the chief medical adviser for the UK Health Security Agency, said they are getting reports of individuals going into hospital over the last few days with the variant.

"We have had reports of a small number of people going to hospital who have tested positive with the Omicron variant, we are investigating them carefully and will update in due course," she said.

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-omicron-cases-now-being-treated-in-hospital-cabinet-minister-nadhim-zahawi-tells-sky-news-12493679

1 minute ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Dr Susan Hopkins, the chief medical adviser for the UK Health Security Agency, said they are getting reports of individuals going into hospital over the last few days with the variant.

"We have had reports of a small number of people going to hospital who have tested positive with the Omicron variant, we are investigating them carefully and will update in due course," she said.

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-omicron-cases-now-being-treated-in-hospital-cabinet-minister-nadhim-zahawi-tells-sky-news-12493679

Thanks I wasn’t aware of that report. 

2 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Adolfa could have called it a Mexican wave and the hystericals would still have been in uproar.

How about this ? Not TOO big, it's English so really relatable ? 

Edited by NANOJAMBO

The Mighty Thor
4 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

So BoJo intends to use his tow rope to slow Scotland down to England's pace, given that Scotland is ahead of England on 3rd doses.

Them damn facts.

3 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Yes even though I was laughing most of the way through his statement we should remember he is our leader . Solid statement with clear intentions. I thought his hair looked great . It always looks so healthy and unruly in a stylish way . 

He's your leader, NS is Scotland's leader. 

1 minute ago, Victorian said:

Adolfa could have called it a Mexican wave and the hystericals would still have been in uproar.

that’s not nice making references to world war 2 and its leaders . After all a few on this have pulled others up about making similar comments (Jews , concentration camps etc ) 

2 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Reprehensible I believe was the term used earlier by the critical thinkerati during their morning circle jerk.

Ah memories !! 

C6104F0B-DF0D-4172-8652-95C6FC7DA787.png

4 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

He's not my leader. I'd happily watch the lying ****wit drown in a tsunami. 

2 minutes ago, XB52 said:

He's your leader, NS is Scotland's leader. 

No he’s the leader of the U.K. Our Govt sits at Westminster . It has for centuries I believe . The leader of our Govt . She’s leader of a devolved council workshop . 

manaliveits105
1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

No he’s the leader of the U.K. Our Govt sits at Westminster . It has for centuries I believe . The leader of our Govt . She’s leader of a devolved council workshop . 

True dat 

4 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

A wave of euphoria.

11 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

How about this ? Not TOO big, it's English so really relatable ? 

Ah a good old tidal bore.  But that's Mark Drakeford for you.

9 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

DB926B99-0A66-47BF-BD86-FAFB43D6E08A.gif

11 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

that’s not nice making references to world war 2 and its leaders . After all a few on this have pulled others up about making similar comments (Jews , concentration camps etc ) 

I'll be sure to let you know if I begin to care James.

1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

People need to take responsibility for their health and not Clogg up the already “ over whelmed “ NHS with their self induced health issues such as  obesity due to bad diet choices , alcohol misuse  or drug misuse to an extreme et al  bla. Bla bla well that’s the argument which the vaxxed have with “ the unvaccinated “

. On another social media forum  There was a large guy who got the pish ripped out of him when he was angrily arguing about the unvaccinated. . Absolute fud. I actually don’t mind the choices make about their health as it’s their choices but I do hate the hypocrites who only seem to target certain people like “ the unvaccinated “ 

Yes it’ll be ramped up . 

Most sensible and responsible governments would have been highlighted the proven link of obesity to covid mortality every single day and advising those obese people to do something about their weight . Those who were able to . Not those were weight is linked to another health condition.  You seem to be pro choice when it suits you . 

confining me to barracks during lock down didn't help me, how did it work out for you folks?

Malinga the Swinga
41 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Jonesy will be raging at the BBC again ...

@vicderbyshire

· Dec 10

My brother’s triple-jabbed - the third one was Pfizer 3-4 wks ago. He’s just got covid & feels ‘rough’ & is isolating. Had a Xmas meal out with a load of mates last Friday - all of them vaccinated - 17 out of 21 of them have now tested positive.

Victoria Derbyshire. A despicable woman with no morals whatsoever. Just ask the woman she used to work with.

Now using her family to get herself publicity. Hope all the friends are happy for their health to be used for her purpose.

Her husband doesn't appear to be the nicest guy either.

Edited by Malinga the Swinga

19 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Vile Basically Homeless GIF - Vile Basically Homeless Foul GIFs

5 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

confining me to barracks during lock down didn't help me, how did it work out for you folks?

I exercised at home . Bought a bike too . Did something about it instead if eating my eat thru Greggs “ menu “ recently returned to gym and noticed a few of the guys I used to see pre covid had certainly piled on the pounds . One guy in particular I barely recognised . However he’s back and the lard is shredding off him . My weight has been the same for decades  really . Give or take half a stone either way. 

4 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Victoria Derbyshire. A despicable woman with no morals whatsoever. Just ask the woman she used to work with.

Now using her family to get herself publicity. Hope all the friends are happy for their health to be used for her purpose.

:rofl:

5 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Now using her family to get herself publicity. Hope 

Calm down, she's on the telly ffs 😁

1 minute ago, Savage Vince said:

Calm down, she's on the telly ffs 😁

The outrage  from the freedom loving  libertarians on this thread is hilarious.

No "slight" is too small to be overlooked and if there is no slight, just fake it. 

So Upset GIF - GIFs

2 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

The outrage  from the freedom loving  libertarians on this thread is hilarious.

No "slight" is too small to be overlooked and if there is no slight, just fake it. 

So Upset GIF - GIFs

Don’t you love freedoms ? Strange ! 

DFAD12B6-17B5-46A9-846D-5FE366B6CBCC.jpeg

2 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Let's face it, Nanotadger and Softy Vince are everything they wish they weren't. Trawling the thread to look for posts to have a go at folk who have a different opinion. Utterly pathetic, and I fear that Santa will be leaving them little more than a lump of coal.

C'mon lads, let's actually discuss Covid, not each other. 

👍

43 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Scotland were struggling to make the end of Jan target, based on daily uptake.  The UK have confirmed they will provide support to enable the devolved nations to meet an earlier target. England had already ramped up their own booster programme.

• davemclaren changed the title to Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )
  • JKBMod 12 featured, locked, unlocked and unfeatured this topic