• redjambo

• The Real Maroonblood

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Victorian said:

Ā 

Goodbye you.

Ā 

Is this you trying to distance yourself from what you said in the past because your starting to worry the government has lied about more than a Xmas party?

Just now, Herbert said:

Ā 

Is this you trying to distance yourself from what you said in the past because your starting to worry the government has lied about more than a Xmas party?

Ā 

I was just saying goodbye.Ā  I sense a change to the access of this thread.

11 minutes ago, Dennis Denuto said:

Why are you so obsessed with Jews?

Ā 

Ā 

No so much Jews and don't don't to make me out to be anti semitic,Ā It's more the way they were treated and how it was socially acceptable to treat them as sub human, there's comparisons to that now across the world.Ā 

14 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Ā 

I was just saying goodbye.Ā  I sense a change to the access of this thread.

Ā 

Ā 

I've saidĀ nothing that breachs any rulesĀ so why would I be banned from this thread?Ā 

56 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

Good question. I was just saying to the wife what was the point of the 3 vaccines if we have all got to hide away again. I am happy I have been vaccinated but the reasons we were givenĀ are disappearing faster than PM Clown Shoes can lie.

No, they're not.

Covid mutates and we were warned from the start of the pandemic about dangers of mutation and how to mimise the risk of it happening.

But some people know better, won't listen and we got the Delta mutation. AndĀ now we have the current mutation and still people are refusing to get vaxed , follow simple measures to reduce risks etc.Ā 

Vaccination is THE biggest weapon against Covid right now.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

31 minutes ago, Walter Bishop said:

Would you also deny cancer treatment to smokers and cardiac treatment to overweight people?Ā 

As I said? Ā ā€œItā€™sĀ notĀ right I should feel that way, I know.ā€Ā 

They pay in to the NHS via taxes then they deserve to be treated but I still ask myself surely if you know itā€™s (smoking, overweight etc)Ā Ā killing you then why do it?Ā 
Thousands upon thousands of people are warned not to do it but they Choose to fill themselves with poison Why? Is it an addiction that ultimately costs us all? Maybe like insurance companies there needs to be exemptions and exclusions and people may think, no, Iā€™m not going down that road. However our society wonā€™tĀ buy that. Every human requires empathy, support and treatment.

Ā 

6 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Vaccination is THE biggest weapon against Covid right now.Ā 

Ā I totally agree but we were fed the line, get vaccinated as it will reduce the need for restrictions and protect the NHS. Well thatā€™s clearly is not the case. Now despite being triple vaccinated we are pulling up the draw bridge again. Please note I will be adhering to the restrictions but Iā€™m questioning why they are being reimposed.Ā 

3 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

Ā I totally agree but we were fed the line, get vaccinated as it will reduce the need for restrictions and protect the NHS. Well thatā€™s clearly is not the case. Now despite being triple vaccinated we are pulling up the draw bridge again. Please note I will be adhering to the restrictions but Iā€™m questioning why they are being reimposed.Ā 

Ā 

Why would you adhere to something that we've been told wouldn't happen again if you do as your told and get jabbed?

Ā 

Ā 

5 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

Ā 

We've not been in lockdown for the last 8 months thanks to the vaccines.Ā Nobody said you'd have one set of vaccinations and that would be you protected for life.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

2 minutes ago, Herbert said:

Ā 

Why would you adhere to something that we've been told wouldn't happen again if you do as your told and get jabbed?

Ā 

Ā 

Ā Out of care for others.Ā 

Just now, Ray Gin said:

Ā 

We've not been in lockdown for the last 8 months thanks to the vaccines.Ā Nobody said you'd have one set of vaccinations and that would be you protected for life.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā thatā€™s why I get my flu vaccine every year, most to protect myself. Now it looks certain Iā€™ll have to get my covid vaccine every year from now on. I only hope we are not in lockdown every year despite getting the vaccine. Time will tell.

3 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

Ā 

You've had the answer.Ā  Unvaccinated + some immunity escape in vaccinated + high transmissibility = very high case rates + risk of high number of hospitalisations over a short period.Ā  Hospitals are everything in the equation.Ā  People need to set aside what they were told previously because the conditions have changed.

Ā 

On the subject,Ā  Prof John Edmunds remains extremely worried by the situation.Ā  He's been one of the most savvy experts throughout this and never commits himself without good reason.Ā  If Edmunds says he's extremely concerned then it's worth not ignoring it.

4 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

Ā Out of care for others.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

But they've had the vaccine that should protect them enough shouldn't it?

Yip the unvaxxed are the problem? šŸ’©,Ā  Lorraine says 90% in hospital are the unvaxxed, also šŸ’©.What's it up to now guys 6 jibby jabs till freedom?

Screenshot_20211209-214347_Twitter.jpg

15 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

In simple terms, the new mutation is highly transmissable and there is a lackĀ of long(er) term understanding of its effects or the efficacy of vaccines in combatting it.Ā 

Time will tell, hopefully it proves to be less deadly/harmful and we can get back to "normal".

In the meantime it'dĀ be highlyĀ irresponsible to just carry on regardless.Ā 

And personally , I'm absolutely fed up with lockdowns (OK, this time it isn't quite a lockdown ) but I'm willing to accept until we know more there's a dificult balance to be struck between freedoms & controlling the spread.Ā 

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
1 minute ago, NANOJAMBO said:

In simple terms, the new mutation is highly transmissable and there is a lackĀ of long(er) term understanding of its effects or the efficacy of vaccines in combatting it.Ā 

Time will tell, hopefully it proves to be less deadly/harmful and we can get back to "normal".

In the meantime it'dĀ be highlyĀ irresponsible to just carry on regardless.Ā 

And personally , I'm absolutely fed up with lockdowns (OK, this time it isn't quite a lockdown ) but I'm willing to accept until we know more there's a dificult balance to be struck between freedoms & controlling the spread.Ā 

Ā 

:(

Ā 

Ā 

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
18 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Ā 

You've had the answer.Ā  Unvaccinated + some immunity escape in vaccinated + high transmissibility = very high case rates + risk of high number of hospitalisations over a short period.Ā  Hospitals are everything in the equation.Ā  People need to set aside what they were told previously because the conditions have changed.

Ā 

On the subject,Ā  Prof John Edmunds remains extremely worried by the situation.Ā  He's been one of the most savvy experts throughout this and never commits himself without good reason.Ā  If Edmunds says he's extremely concerned then it's worth not ignoring it.

Would you be in favour of social distancing a measure unlike the vaccination which has been proven to significantly reduce the spread?

Ā 

eg 3000 capacity at tynecastle / proper enforced social distancing in pubs etc (again unfortunately leading to significantly reduced capacity)

Ā 

far from ideal but that has been proven with evidence and stuff to significantly reduce/delayĀ the spread and what that can lead to - protect the nhsĀ 

Edited by MoncurMacdonaldMercer

2 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

Would you be in favour of social distancing a measure unlike the vaccination which has been proven to significantly reduce the spread?

Ā 

eg 3000 capacity at tynecastle / proper enforced social distancing in pubs etc (again unfortunately leading to significantly reduced capacity)

Ā 

far from ideal but that has been proven with evidence and stuff to significantly reduce/delayĀ the spread and what that can lead to - protect the nhsĀ 

Ā 

No idea what's likely to happen.Ā  It might be a case of trying to ride it out with a kind of lockdown or similar measures + bearing the consequences of whatever happens in the hospitals.Ā  The medium forecasts of how this is likely to spread means that even a full lockdown wont keep a lid on it.Ā  Come what may,Ā  we'll see a wave with whatever it causes.Ā  Lockdown wont lay a glove on the likely infections.Ā  The tenuous hope of mild pathogenicity + vaccines taking the strain is the sum total of what there is to see us through.Ā  It goes where it goes.

Fxxx the SPFL
1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

Ā 

We're starting at 11. A few beers then a Ruby followed by pool and a quiz in a booked room.Ā 

Ā 

Walk up the hill when I get back to Dunblane could be difficult...

Have a great time jonno wonā€™t see you Sunday seeing asĀ I won the strongbow lounge tickets on hereĀ 

One thing to keep an eye on is the use of the in-home anti-virals that are coming.Ā  There was a recent comment that they're re-evaluating the prioritisation of how these are deployed.Ā  They were marked for older and vulnerable people.Ā  They could be diverted towards anyone else now,Ā  purely to keep numbers out of hospital,Ā  if worst forecasts play out.

2 minutes ago, Victorian said:

One thing to keep an eye on is the use of the in-home anti-virals that are coming.Ā  There was a recent comment that they're re-evaluating the prioritisation of how these are deployed.Ā  They were marked for older and vulnerable people.Ā  They could be diverted towards anyone else now,Ā  purely to keep numbers out of hospital,Ā  if worst forecasts play out.

Midazolam?

50 minutes ago, Herbert said:

Ā 

Ā 

But they've had the vaccine that should protect them enough shouldn't it?

hopefully

2 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

hopefully

Ā 

Ā 

Then why accept another lockdown while the government laugh at us?

Ā 

They should be strung up. They've all flouted restrictions but told us how important it is we follow them or we can get fined. Do they get fined? Do they ****. The government have used this to grab power. They've used it to turn people on each other and have people grass on neighbours if they dared have someone over.Ā 

1 minute ago, Herbert said:

Ā We are better, far betterĀ than this Government. Their day will come Ā sooner rather than later but they wonā€™t get away with pissingĀ on us.Ā 

2 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

Ā We are better, far betterĀ than this Government. Their day will come Ā sooner rather than later but they wonā€™t get away with pissingĀ on us.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

They will, who's going to bring them to justice?

1 hour ago, Boy Daniel said:

They can ram any new restrictionsĀ 

1 hour ago, Herbert said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

ExactlyĀ 

1 hour ago, escobri said:

Yip the unvaxxed are the problem? šŸ’©,Ā  Lorraine says 90% in hospital are the unvaxxed, also šŸ’©.What's it up to now guys 6 jibby jabs till freedom?

Screenshot_20211209-214347_Twitter.jpg

She can ram it she is aĀ ^^^^ a faux diet lite Govt half wit

29 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Ā 

Ā 

They canĀ ram itĀ 

17 minutes ago, escobri said:

Sadly the majority will lap it up and probably want even more.

Sadly that the problem . The morons will continue to obey. Half witsĀ 

12 minutes ago, Herbert said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

They should be strung up. They've all flouted restrictions but told us how important it is we follow them or we can get fined. Do they get fined? Do they ****. The government have used this to grab power. They've used it to turn people on each other and have people grass on neighbours if they dared have someone over.Ā 

They really should be strung upĀ 

Edited by JamesM48

1 hour ago, Herbert said:

Ā 

Ā 

No so much Jews and don't don't to make me out to be anti semitic,Ā It's more the way they were treated and how it was socially acceptable to treat them as sub human, there's comparisons to that now across the world.Ā 

Donā€™t worry the anti Semitic garbage is the last straw of the desperate . Look at poor Jeremy CorbynĀ 

7 minutes ago, Herbert said:

Ā 

Ā 

They will, who's going to bring them to justice?

Ā  IMO there is a ground swell of hostility to this government (UK) and Johnson will be gone shortly along with most of his supporters. He canā€™t survive the many lies heā€™s told over the his tenure. Just wait till the 1st January when there areĀ more border checks. Heā€™s a dead man walking and he need to be on permanent maternity leave.Ā 

1 minute ago, Boy Daniel said:

Ā  IMO there is a ground swell of hostility to this government (UK) and Johnson will be gone shortly along with most of his supporters. He canā€™t survive the many lies heā€™s told over the his tenure. Just wait till the 1st January when there areĀ more border checks. Heā€™s a dead man walking and he need to be on permanent maternity leave.Ā 

And like thereā€™s gonna solve everything !Ā 

7 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Donā€™t worry the anti Semitic garbage is the last straw of the desperate . Look at poor Jeremy CorbynĀ 

Ā 

Some folk need to wake up. They are the reason this has dragged on so long.

Ā 

1 minute ago, Herbert said:

Ā 

Some folk need to wake up. They are the reason this has dragged on so long.

Ā 

Tell me about it bud ! Their compliance only prolongs this bull shit

5 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

Ā 

Ā 

Bawjaws, Sturgeon and all that lot don't give a ****, if they get flung out of power they will just retire to somewhere sunny and get on with life. We're living with a terrorist government we would be better under taliban controlĀ šŸ˜‚

Just now, PTBCAL said:

Got my booster at Ingilston today.Ā 
Ā 

Place was like Easter Road on Match Day.Ā 
Ā 

DesertedĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

I got mine at Sighthill it wss busyĀ 

15 minutes ago, Herbert said:

Ā 

Ā 

Bawjaws, Sturgeon and all that lot don't give a ****, if they get flung out of power they will just retire to somewhere sunny and get on with life. We're living with a terrorist government we would be better under taliban controlĀ šŸ˜‚

Youre Sick Doctors Orders GIF

The UK has been one of the least restricted parts of EuropeĀ for months. Now folk are asked to work from home and the government are terrorists. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

The UK has been one of the least restricted parts of EuropeĀ for months. Now folk are asked to work from home and the government are terrorists. :lol:

Some absolute arseholes on thisĀ thread today.Ā 

manaliveits105

The edict from the SG who passed it on to the health board to announce to try and cancel Christmas parties is jump on the bandwagon pureĀ politickingĀ Ā by Jimmy Krankie to make the Tories look badĀ 

Sheer cowardiceĀ 

8 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

The edict from the SG who passed it on to the health board to announce to try and cancel Christmas parties is jump on the bandwagon pureĀ politickingĀ Ā by Jimmy Krankie to make the Tories look badĀ 

Sheer cowardiceĀ 

Correct . Sheā€™s vile .Ā 

On 07/12/2021 at 23:10, JamesM48 said:

Ā 

ā€œ all I know isĀ this , nobodyā€™s very big in the first place , and it looks to me like everyone spends their whole time tearing others down ā€œĀ 

Ā 

Lead by example James šŸ‘šŸ»

Ā 

1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

Ā 

She can ram it she is aĀ ^^^^ a faux diet lite Govt half wit.

Ā 

Ā 

1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

The morons will continue to obey. Half witsĀ 

They really should be strung upĀ 

Ā 

• davemclaren changed the title to Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )
  • JKBMod 12 featured, locked, unlocked and unfeatured this topic