Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )

CJGJ

luckyBatistuta
3 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Getting seriously ****ed off with having to queue for ages to get into the shops.

All I wanted yesterday was s chocolste yazoo and a packet of Monster Munch ffs yet the queue was along the street!

🤬🤬🤬

Monster Munch

😍

• Replies 107.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Victorian

• redjambo

• The Real Maroonblood

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, frankblack said:

That will be Dominic Raab as acting PM then. :muggy:

Whats the running order?

Pritel

Rees Mogg

1 minute ago, DETTY29 said:

Government told them.

Yeah it does seem that way.

Thats news reporting Bojo has tested positive and is self isolating.

Is it still racist to criticise the cultural factor behind the epidemic? Nonsense traditional Chinese beliefs about the powers of certain foods have resulted in this virus.

These wildlife markets need banned immediately. Has the Chinese government done this yet?

luckyBatistuta
33 minutes ago, Marvin said:

I got contacted by Sainsbury saying I am a priority customer for home delivery based on the information held from their database. How the feck do they work that out? I am under 50 and although do have an  underlying health condition I haven't disclosed anything that would suggest I'm vulnerable.  

Can you get myself and neilnunb some Monster Munch please 🙏🏻 

btw, does anyone know how you put someone else’s name in a post where it goes blue like @neilnunb

Ainsley Harriott
20 minutes ago, jumpship said:

Find this really insulting and evil when these rich elite come out with "oh look, this virus knows no boundaries, it infects us the super rich and elite just as much as it infects the scum plebs"... 

I dont think he said that did he?

Malinga the Swinga
28 minutes ago, Cade said:

Boris tests positive

:rofl:

.Guy has pregnant fiancée, but hey let's laugh at him catching virus. Patheitc but not a surprise.

12 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Yeah it does seem that way.

Thats news reporting Bojo has tested positive and is self isolating.

I got an email from Sainsbury CEO saying that they were waiting on the government to send over the database of who to prioritise.

Edited by DETTY29

davemclaren
8 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

One of the many key people the PM needs to meet in dealing with the crisis. Only question is whether he should have been tested earlier. Like others I thought he hadn't been looking too good recently … I put it down to the strain.

Constipation gets you that way. 🥴

luckyBatistuta
3 minutes ago, Ritchez said:

Is it still racist to criticise the cultural factor behind the epidemic? Nonsense traditional Chinese beliefs about the powers of certain foods have resulted in this virus.

These wildlife markets need banned immediately. Has the Chinese government done this yet?

I’ve mentioned this before, a lot are obsessed with different body parts of different animals giving them almighty powers. My friends will fight over the head of a fish, because they think it makes you more intelligent.

Ainsley Harriott
5 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Watched him on TV last night. 

Clueless, thick, slavering arsepiece. 

Frankly he appears to be a sandwich short of a picnic.

Let's open up for Easter because it's such a special time. Eh naw how about open up when the Workd Health Organisation say so.

davemclaren
4 minutes ago, Ritchez said:

Wildlife markets exist in more countries than China. 

luckyBatistuta
Just now, jonnothejambo said:

My wife told me years ago that the ladies toilets in her office were a disgrace. I won't go into details but there are some right female clarts on the go.

I’ve always found them to be quite dirty when I’ve been in there

3 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

btw, does anyone know how you put someone else’s name in a post where it goes blue like @neilnunb

Yes, pickled onion thanks 😃

Seriously, I went on the Morrison's website yesterday and it told me I was 160536 in the queue and my waiting time would be over an hour.

They'd be as well telling me to **** off and starve to death.

😭

4 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

I know how to do it. 😛

Edited by graygo

1 minute ago, luckyBatistuta said:

I’ve mentioned this before, a lot are obsessed with different body parts of different animals giving them almighty powers. My friends will fight over the head of a fish, because they think it makes you more intelligent.

You better feed him some fish heeds, as it does not sound like he's eaten enough.

Nookie Bear
2 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

.Guy has pregnant fiancée, but hey let's laugh at him catching virus. Patheitc but not a surprise.

Some folk are really showing themsleves up on here. I hope they don't come on here looking for sympathy when their loved ones get it.

There are ways to deal with political figures you don't agree with, and wishing serious physical harm on them is not it.

2 minutes ago, mutley said:

Picked up a packet of roast beef monster munch earlier on. Looking forward to having them after lunch

😡😃😭

1 minute ago, luckyBatistuta said:

:policeman:

3 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/20/opinion/sunday/coronavirus-china-cause.html#click=https://t.co/LwHGN0JzM1

1 minute ago, Nookie Bear said:

Some folk are really showing themsleves up on here. I hope they don't come on here looking for sympathy when their loved ones get it.

There are ways to deal with political figures you don't agree with, and wishing serious physical harm on them is not it.

Agreed!

luckyBatistuta
1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

Yes, pickled onion thanks 😃

Seriously, I went on the Morrison's website yesterday and it told me I was 160536 in the queue and my waiting time would be over an hour.

They'd be as well telling me to **** off and starve to death.

😭

OMG, that’s a queue. Don’t think I would have the patience for that.

1 minute ago, graygo said:

I know how to do it. 😛

🤬

1 minute ago, ri Alban said:

You better feed him some fish heeds, as it does not sound like he's eaten enough.

Exactly 🤣

7 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Monster Munch is currently rationed to 1 pack per household. Mine has already been ordered. Sorry. 

@neilnunb  

Try copy and paste. It just started working for me very recently. After I type the @ and the first initial of the user I get a sub drop down with all the users on it.

Edited by Marvin

luckyBatistuta
2 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Monster Munch is currently rationed to 1 pack per household. Mine has already been ordered. Sorry. 

@neilnunb  

Try copy and paste. It just started working for me very recently. After I type the @ symbol I get a sub drop down with all the users on it.

I’m not getting that🤷🏼‍♂️

Edited by luckyBatistuta

10 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Whats the running order?

Pritel

Rees Mogg

Where haS JRM been i havent seen this the whole time.

@Nookie Bear no issue with him being tested as such , but the fact he has been , when people are being refused tests (Including people I know which obvs strikes a stronger chord) and frontline staff can’t get them is not imo correct. Advice is mild symptoms you self isolate he could easily self isolate without being tested and continue to do his job (he has done very well so far through this) as he said he will. 

Charles is a disgrace , that is a different thing entirely. 

Just now, luckyBatistuta said:

I’m not getting that🤷🏼‍♂️

Following the @ symbol type the first letter of the user...

eg @Marvin 

luckyBatistuta
6 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

I think the post by  @Sooperstar and my reply was a little tongue in cheek. I wish no ill on the man whatsoever, hopefully a quick recovery for him. I’m not saying you were referring to me as one of those posters, but I’m just clarifying my stance on the matter.

As has been pointed out countless times,  people in the UK and all over Europe eat wild meats all the time.

Rabbits, Squirrels, Grouse, Woodcock, Venison, Fish, Shellfish and many many more wild foodstuffs, all hunted, foraged, prepared and eaten with absolutely zero inspections by food standards officials.

People also forget that the BSE outbreak started in the UK and was from certified, regulated beef farms.

We still have Salmonella outbreaks all the time in eggs produced here.

Are we to play your stupid game of banning "cultural" beef and egg consumption because of that?

Diseases randomly mutate and jump species. It's what they do.

7 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

No surprise  by those that made the comments. Despite attempts their  political hatred takes precedence over everyone’s well being. The mask slips eventually. 

12 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

My wife told me years ago that the ladies toilets in her office were a disgrace. I won't go into details but there are some right female clarts on the go.

10 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Womens toilets in clubs are always infinitely worse than blokes by the end of the night. 🤢🤮

Just now, Dazo said:

No surprise  by those that made the comments. Despite attempts their  political hatred takes precedence over everyone’s well being. The mask slips eventually. 

well if you are referring to me after your childish weirdo comment its nothing to do with

political belief likes or dislikes to me but fire on. 

5 minutes ago, Cade said:

As has been pointed out countless times,  people in the UK and all over Europe eat wild meats all the time.

Rabbits, Squirrels, Grouse, Woodcock, Venison, Fish, Shellfish and many many more wild foodstuffs, all hunted, foraged, prepared and eaten with absolutely zero inspections by food standards officials.

People also forget that the BSE outbreak started in the UK and was from certified, regulated beef farms.

We still have Salmonella outbreaks all the time in eggs produced here.

Are we to play your stupid game of banning "cultural" beef and egg consumption because of that?

Diseases randomly mutate and jump species. It's what they do.

Do they not cook their foods alive.

Just now, ri Alban said:

Do they not cook their foods alive.

Could ban egg consumption unless you can probe you lift weights , that would help

us out til this passes 😂

1 minute ago, sadj said:

Could ban egg consumption unless you can probe you lift weights , that would help

us out til this passes 😂

I need to ditch eggs and cheese, but they taste too good.

Edited by ri Alban

1 hour ago, Jamhammer said:

Hard to believe really isn't it?

"Heat will save us"

"Foreigners are to blame"

"False figures/fake news, terrible reporters"

"Don't worry about it!

"We're doing a great job"

"It's Obama's fault"

20 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Watched him on TV last night. 

Clueless, thick, slavering arsepiece. 

Frankly he appears to be a sandwich short of a picnic.

They were saying on 5Live earlier that if the outcome of the content book The Fifth Risk comes to fruition, America will be in serious shit because of all the cut backs in services of a social nature that Trump has overseen.

And it won't be metropolitan cities like New York that are hit hardest but all the poorer states.

Conversely it doesn't matter how badly he is handling this and how out of depth he is, ultimately we will come out of the other side and he will always be able to say 'I told you it was right to be posotive'

5 minutes ago, sadj said:

well if you are referring to me after your childish weirdo comment its nothing to do with

political belief likes or dislikes to me but fire on. 

Didn’t think that comment was childish in the slightest. 

• davemclaren changed the title to Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )
  • JKBMod 12 featured, locked, unlocked and unfeatured this topic