Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Victorian

• redjambo

• The Real Maroonblood

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

I’ve clearly hit a raw nerve ! Maybe I need to review my audience and read them better?  . I just have sympathy with an oppressed nation being systematically obliterated by another. 

God you’ll be telling us next you have sympathy for unarmed republican sympathisers being cut down where they stood by the British Army. 

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, JimmyCant said:

God you’ll be telling us next you have sympathy for unarmed republican sympathisers being cut down where they stood by the British Army. 

I knew this topic would go pear shaped ! 

3 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

I knew this topic would go pear shaped ! 

Best get it back on topic then before the internet polis arrive

Byyy The Light
1 hour ago, **** the SPFL said:

watched that as well pretty horrific and showed the impact it had on other serious illnesses glad the wee lassie got her hip sorted.

Aye definitely. Felt for all of them to be honest.  Surgeons, patients, nurses, and obviously the family of the guy who died.

Unbelievable the decisions these people have been forced to make.

JudyJudyJudy
28 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Best get it back on topic then before the internet polis arrive

Yes let’s get back to topic . I’m sure there are some threads you may find where you can “ Discuss “  your views about “ republicans “ and the British army ? I have not a clue about their relevance to the  Middle East issues . 

Governor Tarkin
1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

I have not a clue about their relevance 

Called it. 

:greggy:

JudyJudyJudy
6 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Called it. 

:greggy:

I actually do but trying not to light a fuse 

Francis Albert
14 hours ago, XB52 said:

Come on, facts don't matter when you are having a go at the SG. 

And apparently you don't deed to have a go at the SG to be accused of having a go at the SG!

Fxxx the SPFL

Jason Leitch comes out with a belter on the BBC website take it easy with the easing of restrictions his quote 'don't go hugging random strangers' really is the guy for real.

Enzo Chiefo
19 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

Jason Leitch comes out with a belter on the BBC website take it easy with the easing of restrictions his quote 'don't go hugging random strangers' really is the guy for real.

What? Even after a few beers? Nowadays, you would probably have to both sign a contract before doing that anyway. 🤣

Jambo-Jimbo
2 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

I’ve clearly hit a raw nerve ! Maybe I need to review my audience and read them better?  . I just have sympathy with an oppressed nation being systematically obliterated by another. 

And that's exactly what Israel's neighbours would do to Israel, if they got half a chance.

They have been at each others throats for millennia and not one of them, Israeli, Palestinian or Arabs can claim any moral high ground because they have all committed attrocities against each other through the years.

Jambo-Jimbo

Got my blue envelope today, second dose booked for next week, that'll be 11 weeks since my first jab, so bang on schedule.

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Got my blue envelope today, second dose booked for next week, that'll be 11 weeks since my first jab, so bang on schedule.

👍

Nothing wrong with what he said but everything must be seethed at.

This thread is running out of purpose day by day,  apart from seethe,  political tosspotting and somewhere for James to make a ***** of himself.  

Edited by Victorian

Fxxx the SPFL
4 minutes ago, Victorian said:

This thread is running out of purpose day by day,  apart from seethe,  political tosspotting and somewhere for James to make a ***** of himself.  

i think he's treating us like children i certainly ain't going to start hugging random strangers it's just a stupid comment to make considering sensible stuff previously by him.

Fxxx the SPFL
25 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

lucky man still waiting on mine but iv'e only been nine weeks. are you booked into Innerleithen or Peebles ??

Jambo-Jimbo
4 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

lucky man still waiting on mine but iv'e only been nine weeks. are you booked into Innerleithen or Peebles ??

At the Gytes in Peebles.

3 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

i think he's treating us like children i certainly ain't going to start hugging random strangers it's just a stupid comment to make considering sensible stuff previously by him.

No it's clear his thinking is that it would be better limited to family members and close friends,  etc.  The sensible minimum.

He's not treating people like children.  He's expressing a logical principle.  It's up to people to either understand or not.

JudyJudyJudy
19 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Awe thanks for the shout out ! Charming as usual ! 

JudyJudyJudy
14 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

It was patronising as per usual from him , nothing new there . He’s a plonker 

JudyJudyJudy

Maybe some people just don’t have an abundance of people to hug ? Hence their support of Leitchs patronising comments ? Of maybe they just ain’t tactile 😂

53 minutes ago, Victorian said:

It's ridiculous isn't it?

You can just imagine folk hugging strangers, pished out their heads to 'stick it up the dentist*' arguing the toss about test and trace details; sitting opposite their partners at a meal for 4 when they would normally sit beside them, while the millions of us just get on with it, trying to do our best.

Is it just the pressure of Covid or just that constant need to be awkward or the centre of attention everyday or every social interaction?

*Of course there is nothing Leitch said that Johnson and the UK ministers didn't allude to on Monday.

Edited by DETTY29

2 hours ago, **** the SPFL said:

I note he didn’t rule out getting handjobs from random strangers though. Nice one Jase!

JudyJudyJudy
12 minutes ago, weehammy said:

Looking forward with keen anticipation to a time when we won’t have to listen to Leitch’s nasal tones. Likewise that  Linda Bauld with her vase of flowers and cupboard door, looking like she’s permanently chewing on a wasp. No doubt she’ll be off writing her ‘Covid: My Role in its Defeat’ memoir, like many other TV ‘experts’.

True ! 

3 minutes ago, Zico said:

I note he didn’t rule out getting handjobs from random strangers though. Nice one Jase!

Now that’s another bridge too far ! 👍

Dennis Reynolds
16 minutes ago, weehammy said:

Looking forward with keen anticipation to a time when we won’t have to listen to Leitch’s nasal tones. Likewise that  Linda Bauld with her vase of flowers and cupboard door, looking like she’s permanently chewing on a wasp. No doubt she’ll be off writing her ‘Covid: My Role in its Defeat’ memoir, like many other TV ‘experts’.

You don't have to listen to it. You just like to have something to moan about. It's ******* tragic.

Friends and family reunion hugs.  Aye.

Mass toy pagger / game of twister in the saloon bar of the pub.  Nut.

Ok?

Fxxx the SPFL

Scottish numbers: 12 May 2021

Summary

• 345 new cases of COVID-19 reported
  • 26,076 new tests for COVID-19 that reported results
    • 1.5% of these were positive
  • 0 new reported death(s) of people who have tested positive
  • 6 people were in intensive care yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19
  • 65 people were in hospital yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19
  • 2,948,604 people have received the first dose of the Covid vaccination and 1,526,889 have received their second dose

Fxxx the SPFL
1 hour ago, Victorian said:

No it's clear his thinking is that it would be better limited to family members and close friends,  etc.  The sensible minimum.

He's not treating people like children.  He's expressing a logical principle.  It's up to people to either understand or not.

ffs sake can you not admit he's slavering is anybody honestly going to walk across the street and hug a total stranger that's the words he used not a mate, family member etc give it a break or are you Jason Leitch. He could have just said what you have quoted above

JudyJudyJudy
7 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

ffs sake can you not admit he's slavering is anybody honestly going to walk across the street and hug a total stranger that's the words he used not a mate, family member etc give it a break or are you Jason Leitch. He could have just said what you have quoted above

He can’t help being patronising and condescending .  I mean both of them! 

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Planning to hug first person who brings me a alcoholic beverage indoors, suspect will need to leave a bigger tip than normal.🤷🏻‍♂️

That’s shocking , you need grassed ! Criminal behaviours ! 😂 and on another no deaths , 65 people in hospital and 6 in ICU ( in the whole of

Scotland ) 

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

FTFY

I meant “ grassed “ not “ grass “ that sentence has a completely different context to it ! 😂

Pasquale for King
57 minutes ago, Zico said:

I think he might’ve been trying to infer to single folk who haven’t had much “hugging” recently to be careful 😆😜
A handjob outside with gloves and sanitiser in under 15 minutes should be fine 😱🤔😂

JudyJudyJudy
14 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

You wrote grassed, I changed to grass in a failed attempt at humour. 😞

Ah ! It’s actually quite funny ! 😂 

Fxxx the SPFL

Glasgow now showing 58.3 over the threshold for Level 2 according to BBC Scotland hmmmmmmmmmmmm i wonder if they will be allowed to go down or stay in three.

Pasquale for King
15 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

Glasgow now showing 58.3 over the threshold for Level 2 according to BBC Scotland hmmmmmmmmmmmm i wonder if they will be allowed to go down or stay in three.

I would have a lol if it did but they would just pile through here 🙈

Nucky Thompson
24 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

The tiers are a joke and should be binned

Singing loudly at someone without a mask on at a desk with an inadequate screen is totally unacceptable... as some ****ing cretin soon found out earlier today.  The rag was lost somewhat.

JudyJudyJudy
37 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

The tiers are a joke and should be binned

They really should As they are unfair system to size of the nation really . I’ll really lose it if Lothian is not moved to tier 2 just case the West has higher incidences ! Arghhhh 🤢 

JudyJudyJudy
8 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Singing loudly at someone without a mask on at a desk with an inadequate screen is totally unacceptable... as some ****ing cretin soon found out earlier today.  The rag was lost somewhat.

Maybe think about a career change ? It doesn’t seem to suit you . 

Nucky Thompson
9 minutes ago, Victorian said:

I think it would also be unacceptable if he was singing loudly at you with a mask on 

Shanks said no

They are about three days behind Moray on the upward trajectory. SG made a big deal of the Moray cases yesterday, so following that and if the figures don’t magically fall, then Glasgow City should remain in level 3 on Monday. Announcement Friday. 

Brighton Jambo
22 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

I didn’t say he was a bit worse he’s a lot worse in every aspect, exams and blended learning didn’t cost thousands their lives I’m afraid. I’m no Sturgeon fan but anyone with any sense can see BJ is operating way above his capabilities and is basically a con man. 
https://www.thenational.scot/news/19002260.nicola-sturgeon-uk-leader-positive-rating-scotland-poll-shows/

What nonsense.  Every mistake that Boris made on PPE, timing of lockdowns, education, care homes etc etc Nicola Sturgeon made the same.  They both got very little right in the early stages.  

However Boris got one big thing right, vaccine procurement, and it was a gutsy call as if that had gone wrong and the EU programme was ahead of UK he would be getting slaughtered for it.  

Boris has been abysmal but at least got one thing right, Nicola has been abysmal and couldn’t even manage that.  

Brighton Jambo
11 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

They are about three days behind Moray on the upward trajectory. SG made a big deal of the Moray cases yesterday, so following that and if the figures don’t magically fall, then Glasgow City should remain in level 3 on Monday. Announcement Friday. 

She will bottle it as can you imagine the fall out if she has to tell Glaswegians to stay behind the rest of Scotland.  

Nucky Thompson
35 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Didn’t realise you were a X factor judge. What were they singing? 

Lol :lol:

2 hours ago, **** the SPFL said:

Scottish numbers: 12 May 2021

Summary

• 345 new cases of COVID-19 reported
  • 26,076 new tests for COVID-19 that reported results
    • 1.5% of these were positive
  • 0 new reported death(s) of people who have tested positive
  • 6 people were in intensive care yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19
  • 65 people were in hospital yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19
  • 2,948,604 people have received the first dose of the Covid vaccination and 1,526,889 have received their second dose

0 deaths, 6 ICU and 65 in hospital. Hopefully this is nearly over. 

The Real Maroonblood
55 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

They really should As they are unfair system to size of the nation really . I’ll really lose it if Lothian is not moved to tier 2 just case the West has higher incidences ! Arghhhh 🤢 

SG have just announced that Edinburgh will stay on Tier3 due Glasgow numbers going up.

JudyJudyJudy
5 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

SG have just announced that Edinburgh will stay on Tier3 due Glasgow numbers going up.

No way ! 

• davemclaren changed the title to Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )
  • JKBMod 12 featured, locked, unlocked and unfeatured this topic