Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )

CJGJ

7 minutes ago, Taffin said:

What's the thinking it through though?

Being vaccinated doesn't stop you getting the virus, so it can still mutate, yes maybe slightly less so but I've yet to see that being proven. So what is the benefit to young people of getting vaccinated?

And don't say because they need a vaccine certificate, that's not the reason for them being vaccinated, that's a tool to make it happen.

More people vaccinated equals less transmission and less opportunity to mutate. Surely that benefits everyone ? On that basis those in the really low risk groups should also get vaccinated for the greater good rather than looking at it for their own health. Nothing more or less than that. 

• Replies 107.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Victorian

• redjambo

• The Real Maroonblood

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

If you had “ tuned “ in yesterday to this you would have noted I was more concerned about never ending boosters than the original one or two jabs . Not comfortable with that . Yes I acknowledge that the blood clots / side effects risks is minimal like any medication one takes . 

Why are boosters an issue ? 

Edited by Dazo

43 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Why not ? You’re not heading down the dramatic route are you ? Like nearly all medicines it is safe with risk of side effects. Ignore the headlines and look at the numbers. 

Heading down?😂

33 minutes ago, Dazo said:

More people vaccinated equals less transmission and less opportunity to mutate. Surely that benefits everyone ? On that basis those in the really low risk groups should also get vaccinated for the greater good rather than looking at it for their own health. Nothing more or less than that. 

Where is there proof that it equals less transmission and less opportunity to mutate? They think it does, and hope it does and small data studies suggests it does but as far as I know they still haven't proven that on any decent scale. 

As I said earlier though, that would reason enough as is (for me personally anyway), but we're still pushing that it's somehow better for the individual in the young and fit demographic from a health perspective...when it isn't really. It's still about asking some people to do something to hopefully benefit others, which is fine and good, but why can't they just be up front about it rather than the charade of it being for our own personal health? They've played on it being a threat to all despite the data saying it's not, now they're having to conceded that actually the miniscule risk of blood clots for under 30s is a similar risk of serious issues from Covid which blows a hole in their narrative of the last year.

It is, and always has been a need for the young to play their part in helping those not as fortunate but rather than be transparent on that and, heavens forbid, a bit grateful to youths giving up a year of their lives they've tried to scare them all, demonise them and cojole them into getting on board.

Just say 'othere less fortunate really need your help and compliance right now, and we're extremely grateful for doing so'. 

It's not just the government though, people and the press calling people covidiots and chastising students etc when actually you need their buy in is just a spectaular own goal and risks them rebelling against it. Let's not forget that the Tories are notoriously all about self interest, protectionism and capitalism...the only demographics where the majority vote for them are the over 60s, so maybe they're now seeing the society they've voted for over the years. If any age group is all about me, me, me...the voting habits suggest it's not the youth.

Edited by Taffin

JudyJudyJudy
24 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Where is there proof that it equals less transmission and less opportunity to mutate? They think it does, and hope it does and small data studies suggests it does but as far as I know they still haven't proven that on any decent scale. 

As I said earlier though, that would reason enough as is (for me personally anyway), but we're still pushing that it's somehow better for the individual in the young and fit demographic from a health perspective...when it isn't really. It's still about asking some people to do something to hopefully benefit others, which is fine and good, but why can't they just be up front about it rather than the charade of it being for our own personal health? They've played on it being a threat to all despite the data saying it's not, now they're having to conceded that actually the miniscule risk of blood clots for under 30s is a similar risk of serious issues from Covid which blows a hole in their narrative of the last year.

It is, and always has been a need for the young to play their part in helping those not as fortunate but rather than be transparent on that and, heavens forbid, a bit grateful to youths giving up a year of their lives they've tried to scare them all, demonise them and cojole them into getting on board.

Just say 'othere less fortunate really need your help and compliance right now, and we're extremely grateful for doing so'. 

It's not just the government though, people and the press calling people covidiots and chastising students etc when actually you need their buy in is just a spectaular own goal and risks them rebelling against it. Let's not forget that the Tories are notoriously all about self interest, protectionism and capitalism...the only demographics where the majority vote for them are the over 60s, so maybe they're now seeing the society they've voted for over the years. If any age group is all about me, me, me...the voting habits suggest it's not the youth.

Great post ? 

JudyJudyJudy
33 minutes ago, mutley said:

Heading down?😂

Sorry I’m not getting the “ joke “ care to expand ? 

Edited by JamesM48

1 hour ago, TheOak88 said:

Was wondering if someone more clued up on the vaccine could answer this question for me, as there may be an obvious answer that I have missed in the news etc. 

My understanding is that people who have been vaccinated can still catch CV, however the vaccine essentially stops them from getting ill from it. If vaccinated people can still catch CV and become a host for the virus, why can’t it mutate within a vaccinated person?

Quoted yourself Gards as you mentioned the topic in your above post, but really just an open question to anyone.

Because they'll be less infectious and for a shorter time.

41 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Where is there proof that it equals less transmission and less opportunity to mutate? They think it does, and hope it does and data suggests it does but as far as I know they still haven't proven that on any decent scale. 

I’m not going to get bogged down looking for the stats and proof and I’m guilty of going from memory. if I’m wrong I’ll hold my hands up but everything I have read from the trials and limited data from the roll out suggests transmission is reduced when vaccinated. I can’t recall reading anything to claim otherwise. 

Footballfirst
1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

So does anyone know where you find out which vaccine you will be receiving before you go to test centre? . I have my appointment next week at EICC  and would like to know ? 

One of my daughters just got her first dose at the EICC as recently as Saturday and it was the AZ vaccine.

JudyJudyJudy
10 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

One of my daughters just got her first dose at the EICC as recently as Saturday and it was the AZ vaccine.

Thanks for that info. 

JudyJudyJudy
38 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

He suggesting people have taken it down a ludirocous route as opposed to heading that way. 

f777841e4d3b6cdb8b7134f14363f890.jpg

53 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Sorry I’m not getting the “ joke “ care to expand ? 

I was implying that you had already headed down the dramatic route a long time ago. (Bleaching shopping then a complete 180 to “just open everything up” etc)

Imagine an untested vaccine so safe you have to be threatened to take it for a disease so deadly you have to be tested to know you have it. 

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, mutley said:

I was implying that you had already headed down the dramatic route a long time ago. (Bleaching shopping then a complete 180 to “just open everything up” etc)

Maybe i was being " cautious" then  like your great leader likes to often say at her daily briefings...and we have already been through my " complete 180 "  palaver before .  People are allowed to change their views and beliefs ! Its natural to evolve. We are not trees. However some become so entrenched in their views they become more and more angry and hostile to opposing views which do not  fit their narrative. So they then discredit . mock or ridicule other views and sometimes personalize their attacks too.

JudyJudyJudy
11 minutes ago, Chong said:

Imagine an untested vaccine so safe you have to be threatened to take it for a disease so deadly you have to be tested to know you have it. 

👍

39 minutes ago, Chong said:

Untested = False

Threatened = False

Have to be tested = How do you think you know if you have any disease?

I know you're probably looking for bites but pretty poor show.

3 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

So does anyone know where you find out which vaccine you will be receiving before you go to test centre? . I have my appointment next week at EICC  and would like to know ? 

Im getting mines in a hours time but at Musselburgh so will ask when I’m there if someone can find out in advance what one they are getting 

Guy will probably say “no got a clue pal” 

JudyJudyJudy
8 minutes ago, theshed said:

Im getting mines in a hours time but at Musselburgh so will ask when I’m there if someone can find out in advance what one they are getting 

Guy will probably say “no got a clue pal” 

LOL probably ! You would think they would actually tell you ? They are pumping into a human body.

JudyJudyJudy
23 minutes ago, Gards said:

Untested = False

Threatened = False

Have to be tested = How do you think you know if you have any disease?

I know you're probably looking for bites but pretty poor show.

AS for testing for it you are wrong. Hes right. Its a bizarre disease which you may have to be tested for to be told you have it as you may have zero symptoms. A high percentage of " infections" not cases have been like this obviously. 

Its still unsure what the long term side effects may be of the vaccine as its only been in use for 5 months or so.  

Edited by JamesM48

Wow, just wow. I thought the flat earthers had departed this thread but no. How do these people exist in society?? 

3 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Ah ok ! Didn’t want to hear that lol but thanks anyway for that information 

You'll be fine with the AZ vaccine. The chance of getting a blood clot compared to the chance of getting a nasty case of covid is miniscule. You don't seem too worried about the latter so get the AZ in ya.

1 hour ago, Chong said:

What untested vaccine?

15 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

AS for testing for it you are wrong. Hes right. Its a bizarre disease which you may have to be tested for to be told you have it as you may have zero symptoms. A high percentage of " infections" not cases have been like this obviously. 

Its still unsure what the long term side effects may be of the vaccine as its only been in use for 5 months or so.  

You have to get tested/checked for lots of things you won't have symptoms for.  There are no obvious symptoms for high blood pressure and only by having it checked can you determine if you have hypertension or not - and it's also deadly.

Same goes for lots of other things.

Jambo-Jimbo
2 minutes ago, Gards said:

You have to get tested/checked for lots of things you won't have symptoms for.  There are no obvious symptoms for high blood pressure and only by having it checked can you determine if you have hypertension or not - and it's also deadly.

Same goes for lots of other things.

Add cholesterol to that list as well, often the only way you know you have high cholesterol is after you've had a heart attack or stroke.

1 minute ago, Ray Gin said:

What untested vaccine?

It's just a meme that's doing the rounds at the moment and being lapped up by the anti-vaxxers (a subsection of the "We should just open everything up now, we don't want to make any sacrifices to save other people's lives, it's all a government conspiracy to oppress us all!" crowd), and that Chong cut and pasted. I wouldn't read anything into it, it's not meant to be anything other than a rallying cry to that crowd who are now quickly running out of things to get angry and anxious about.

Imagine being such a total **** up that you need to lie about the vaccine being untested.  Imagine being that guy.  

JudyJudyJudy
10 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

You'll be fine with the AZ vaccine. The chance of getting a blood clot compared to the chance of getting a nasty case of covid is miniscule. You don't seem too worried about the latter so get the AZ in ya.

Yeah ill get it . Just having a moan...Not like me :) the risk is minimal re clots etc. 

2 minutes ago, redjambo said:

It's just a meme that's doing the rounds at the moment and being lapped up by the anti-vaxxers (a subsection of the "We should just open everything up now, we don't want to make any sacrifices to save other people's lives, it's all a government conspiracy to oppress us all!" crowd), and that Chong cut and pasted. I wouldn't read anything into it, it's not meant to be anything other than a rallying cry to that crowd who are now quickly running out of things to get angry and anxious about.

"Open everything up!"

> Vaccines are developed giving us a way to safely open everything back up.

"Don't take the vaccines!"

FFS.

The Real Maroonblood
13 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Wow, just wow. I thought the flat earthers had departed this thread but no. How do these people exist in society?? 

:laugh2: 

The usual ones are missing just now.

1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

Yeah ill get it . Just having a moan...Not like me :) the risk is minimal re clots etc. 

👍  You'll be grand. Couple of days feeling a bit ropey at worst. Small price to pay for us all getting back to normality.

JudyJudyJudy
7 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

How many people instantly knew they had AIDS before being tested?

You usually get tested for HIV not AIDS. 

2 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

I'm just pleased that you've finally been able to cut through that bureaucracy to get your jab! Well done on your persistence.

JudyJudyJudy
8 minutes ago, redjambo said:

I'm just pleased that you've finally been able to cut through that bureaucracy to get your jab! Well done on your persistence.

Cheers . Yes i got a letter last week about it. So all good.  

Nucky Thompson
18 minutes ago, redjambo said:

I'm not an anti-vaxxer, but I would like things to open up a bit quicker, especially after all the over 50's have had at least one dose :thumbsup:

Scottish numbers: 8 April 2021

Summary

• 364 new cases of COVID-19 reported [+75; down from 400 a week ago]
  • 26,582 new tests for COVID-19 that reported results – 1.6% of these were positive [+4,489; +0.1%]
  • 1 new reported death(s) of people who have tested positive [-4]
  • 21 people were in intensive care yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19 [=]
  • 174 people were in hospital yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19 [-18]
  • 2,608,831 people have received the first dose of the Covid vaccination and 500,376 have received their second dose [+14,899; +21,137]

JudyJudyJudy
10 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Indeed, that is massively impressive. Plus he managed to get himself quoted in some political propaganda as he managed to get his MSP to get him seem, when NHS said no.

@karenM48 I mean @JamesM48 you maybe take the matter for my old boy😂 I’ll even paying you for a result. (I’m not sure I’m fully joking) 

I will take consultations...price negotiable...: how did you know Karen was my weekend name? :) 

of-jambos-kb.jpg

JudyJudyJudy
6 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Scottish numbers: 8 April 2021

Summary

• 364 new cases of COVID-19 reported [+75; down from 400 a week ago]
  • 26,582 new tests for COVID-19 that reported results – 1.6% of these were positive [+4,489; +0.1%]
  • 1 new reported death(s) of people who have tested positive [-4]
  • 21 people were in intensive care yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19 [=]
  • 174 people were in hospital yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19 [-18]
  • 2,608,831 people have received the first dose of the Covid vaccination and 500,376 have received their second dose [+14,899; +21,137]

👍

highlandjambo3

A new shop has opened here in Inverness with a “Corona virus” theory..........

Some people in here should pay a visit 😂

D0467003-22F3-49C8-BA11-08CB04ED56F1.jpeg

695F7D2B-2C7C-42EA-AF70-CD78423F9D5B.jpeg

45 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

How many people instantly knew they had AIDS before being tested?

Do you mean HIV?

The latest stats. Note that the historical comparison date has now been changed from 1 March to 1 April. The fairly significant drops in the 7-day vaccination figures are in part due to the "catch-up" elevated figures last Thursday, caused by the GP reporting issue, disappearing off the other end.

Pre- 7-day per-100,000 cases                
Council Area Tier Lockdown Today Yesterday     6 Apr 5 Apr 4 Apr 3 Apr 2 Apr ... 1 Apr
Scotland   42 43 -1   48 50 52 54 57 ... 59
Clackmannanshire 4 3 157 173 -16   202 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 233
West Lothian 4 3 81 90 -9   87 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 129
North Lanarkshire 4 3 75 74 +1   83 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 117
Glasgow City 4 3 71 72 -1   75 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 81
Renfrewshire 4 3 70 75 -5   85 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 103
East Ayrshire 4 3 56 61 -5   70 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 72
Fife 4 3 56 51 +5   50 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 42
Stirling 4 3 52 51 +1   64 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 58
Falkirk 4 2 49 43 +6   60 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 90
East Lothian 4 3 47 46 +1   42 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 37
East Renfrewshire 4 3 42 39 +3   38 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 45
Dundee City 4 3 41 40 +1   51 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 64
East Dunbartonshire 4 3 38 38 0   38 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 56
Perth & Kinross 4 3 37 34 +3   37 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 36
South Lanarkshire 4 3 37 41 -4   45 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 62
Angus 4 2 35 39 -4   43 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 42
Moray 4 1 33 30 +3   33 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 56
Edinburgh City 4 3 26 28 -2   32 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 50
West Dunbartonshire 4 3 26 28 -2   30 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 66
Aberdeenshire 4 3 25 23 +2   28 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 28
Aberdeen City 4 3 22 24 -2   29 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 44
North Ayrshire 4 3 20 24 -4   35 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 71
Highland Park 4/3 1 19 19 0   20 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 7
Midlothian 4 3 18 28 -10   44 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 57
South Ayrshire 4 3 17 14 +3   17 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 19
Inverclyde 4 2 10 13 -3   15 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 21
Argyll & Bute 4/3 2 9 8 +1   7 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 7
Scottish Borders 4 1 3 3 0   3 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 11
Dumfries & Galloway 4 1 0 0 0   1 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 5
Na h-Eileanan Siar 3 1 0 0 0   0 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 0
Orkney Islands 3 1 0 0 0   0 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 0
Shetland Islands 3 1 0 0 0   4 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 9

7-day averages     Today Yesterday     6 Apr 5 Apr 4 Apr 3 Apr 2 Apr ... 1 Apr
Tests     19123 19033 +90   19898 20355 20509 21004 21570 ... 21722
Positivity rate %     2.0 2.0 0.0   2.1 2.2 2.3 2.3 2.3 ... 2.4
Deaths     1 2 -1   3 4 4 4 5 ... 5
All Vaccinations     30974 36478 -5504   38108 40795 43838 45329 46806 ... 49063
1st Dose     16501 18695 -2194   20203 22208 24018 25297 27559 ... 29659
2nd Dose     14473 17783 -3310   17905 18587 19820 20032 19247 ... 19404

Daily data                          
Hospital (non-ICU)     153 171 -18   175 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 194
ICU     21 21 0   21 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 21

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, redjambo said:

The latest stats. Note that the historical comparison date has now been changed from 1 March to 1 April. The fairly significant drops in the 7-day vaccination figures are in part due to the "catch-up" elevated figures last Thursday, caused by the GP reporting issue, disappearing off the other end.

Pre- 7-day per-100,000 cases                
Council Area Tier Lockdown Today Yesterday     6 Apr 5 Apr 4 Apr 3 Apr 2 Apr ... 1 Apr
Scotland   42 43 -1   48 50 52 54 57 ... 59
Clackmannanshire 4 3 157 173 -16   202 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 233
West Lothian 4 3 81 90 -9   87 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 129
North Lanarkshire 4 3 75 74 +1   83 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 117
Glasgow City 4 3 71 72 -1   75 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 81
Renfrewshire 4 3 70 75 -5   85 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 103
East Ayrshire 4 3 56 61 -5   70 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 72
Fife 4 3 56 51 +5   50 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 42
Stirling 4 3 52 51 +1   64 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 58
Falkirk 4 2 49 43 +6   60 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 90
East Lothian 4 3 47 46 +1   42 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 37
East Renfrewshire 4 3 42 39 +3   38 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 45
Dundee City 4 3 41 40 +1   51 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 64
East Dunbartonshire 4 3 38 38 0   38 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 56
Perth & Kinross 4 3 37 34 +3   37 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 36
South Lanarkshire 4 3 37 41 -4   45 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 62
Angus 4 2 35 39 -4   43 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 42
Moray 4 1 33 30 +3   33 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 56
Edinburgh City 4 3 26 28 -2   32 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 50
West Dunbartonshire 4 3 26 28 -2   30 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 66
Aberdeenshire 4 3 25 23 +2   28 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 28
Aberdeen City 4 3 22 24 -2   29 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 44
North Ayrshire 4 3 20 24 -4   35 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 71
Highland Park 4/3 1 19 19 0   20 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 7
Midlothian 4 3 18 28 -10   44 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 57
South Ayrshire 4 3 17 14 +3   17 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 19
Inverclyde 4 2 10 13 -3   15 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 21
Argyll & Bute 4/3 2 9 8 +1   7 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 7
Scottish Borders 4 1 3 3 0   3 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 11
Dumfries & Galloway 4 1 0 0 0   1 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 5
Na h-Eileanan Siar 3 1 0 0 0   0 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 0
Orkney Islands 3 1 0 0 0   0 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 0
Shetland Islands 3 1 0 0 0   4 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 9

7-day averages     Today Yesterday     6 Apr 5 Apr 4 Apr 3 Apr 2 Apr ... 1 Apr
Tests     19123 19033 +90   19898 20355 20509 21004 21570 ... 21722
Positivity rate %     2.0 2.0 0.0   2.1 2.2 2.3 2.3 2.3 ... 2.4
Deaths     1 2 -1   3 4 4 4 5 ... 5
All Vaccinations     30974 36478 -5504   38108 40795 43838 45329 46806 ... 49063
1st Dose     16501 18695 -2194   20203 22208 24018 25297 27559 ... 29659
2nd Dose     14473 17783 -3310   17905 18587 19820 20032 19247 ... 19404

Daily data                          
Hospital (non-ICU)     153 171 -18   175 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 194
ICU     21 21 0   21 N/A N/A N/A N/A ... 21

👍

7 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

A new shop has opened here in Inverness with a “Corona virus” theory..........

Some people in here should pay a visit 😂

D0467003-22F3-49C8-BA11-08CB04ED56F1.jpeg

695F7D2B-2C7C-42EA-AF70-CD78423F9D5B.jpeg

:) Ah, nostalgia. This is how the conspiracy theorists used to do it before the internet. Placards in the street, stickers in telephone boxes, or shop windows full of propaganda (very often using words cut out of newspapers). Times were much simpler then.

2 hours ago, Chong said:

Real thing. Plenty people just died before they got it. Or seriously I'll. You can look that up.

See also Brazil.

scott herbertson
6 minutes ago, redjambo said:

:) Ah, nostalgia. This is how the conspiracy theorists used to do it before the internet. Placards in the street, stickers in telephone boxes, or shop windows full of propaganda (very often using words cut out of newspapers). Times were much simpler then.

mmm sounds like you know too much about this

image.jpeg.0a04e6dc52dfee359c4ecfc8c536e592.jpeg

45 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I'm not an anti-vaxxer, but I would like things to open up a bit quicker, especially after all the over 50's have had at least one dose :thumbsup:

I've no doubt that we differ on how fast we want things to open up again, Nucky, but I definitely believe that there should be a constant "open things up some more - let things settle - open things up some more - etc.." cycle from here on in. The only thing I'm concerned about now I suppose is the opening up the borders aspect as regards bringing variants into the mix - I personally would prefer that this is done in a way in which there isn't such a huge volume of folk suddenly coming in from abroad that the testing for variants and the tracking of those sharing space with those found to have variants isn't compromised. I guess that I don't want all our hard work, deprivation and sacrifice to be wasted by a variant taking hold. Even that concern should go with time however if the vaccines prove to be fairly resistant to other variants.

Edited by redjambo

9 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

mmm sounds like you know too much about this

image.jpeg.0a04e6dc52dfee359c4ecfc8c536e592.jpeg

:D I have a few boxes of stickers still lying in the back of my cupboard if you want them.

scott herbertson
1 minute ago, redjambo said:

:D I have a few boxes of stickers still lying in the back of my cupboard if you want them.

I'll just check if I have my gieger counter and protective clothing  to hand....

• davemclaren changed the title to Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )
  • JKBMod 12 featured, locked, unlocked and unfeatured this topic