• JudyJudyJudy

• Victorian

• redjambo

• The Real Maroonblood

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Zlatanable said:

I don't want to fight. 

I hate this site for the fighting involved. 

I do not want to fight with people. 

I want to do what I can to help people. 

Can you lube my bum hole please?

doctor jambo
On 26/03/2020 at 14:03, graygo said:

You've got to wonder why the hell folk are going to their GP with Covid-19 symptoms.

That’s 2 doctors dead of it now 🥺

11 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

@Zlatanable

You we’re clearly struggling yesterday. I hope you have a better day today. :)

Aye, amnesia. He's started umpteen threads requiring cyber square goes.

This mornings facebook post from an acquaintance 

"Need a short back and sides, anyone know any dodgey ***** still cutting hair? Pay double. Cash waiting "

Some folk still arent getting this. Have to despair at stuff like that

Jambo-Jimbo

Hearing that Tokyo is being placed into a 'soft' lock-down this week-end with all residents urged to stay inside, threat of a state of emergency being declared if it's not adhered to.

https://english.kyodonews.net/news/2020/03/7fbfc94b8ec9-tokyo-begins-quiet-weekend-as-residents-asked-to-stay-home-over-virus.html

Coincidentally this in the same week that the Olympic's were postponed and Japan has reported a large increase of cases especially in and around Tokyo, hence the order to stay at home.

Governor Tarkin
47 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Woke up this morning and concluded my normal ablutions.

However they were anything but “normal”.

On top of social distancing and the boredom of lockdown I have a bad case of piles.

Absolutely raging and in extreme discomfort. Fortunately I have some Anusol in the medicine cupboard so given the infected are a liberal covering.

This whole situation is literally a pain in the ass!!

I can't think of a nicer guy to be unjustly lumbered with such a horrible affliction.

Commiserations VM :(

Word of caution. Once armageddon is over, if you ever find yourself on the banks of the Dead Sea, don't go in. The minerals may be good for the skin of your face, but your hoop won't thank you. This is the voice of bitter, bitter, experience.

39 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

@Zlatanable

You we’re clearly struggling yesterday. I hope you have a better day today. :)

Yeah hope your ok zlat

12 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

I can't think of a nicer guy to be unjustly lumbered with such a horrible affliction.

Commiserations VM :(

Word of caution. Once armageddon is over, if you ever find yourself on the banks of the Dead Sea, don't go in. The minerals may be good for the skin of your face, but your hoop won't thank you. This is the voice of bitter, bitter, experience.

Appreciate that Gov 👍👍

1 minute ago, Homme said:

It's a cracking morning so far. 

Going to be a test for the authorities today. 

No sure vlad would agree

1 hour ago, Vlad Magic said:

Woke up this morning and concluded my normal ablutions.

However they were anything but “normal”.

On top of social distancing and the boredom of lockdown I have a bad case of piles.

Absolutely raging and in extreme discomfort. Fortunately I have some Anusol in the medicine cupboard so given the infected are a liberal covering.

This whole situation is literally a pain in the ass!!

Have you had the Farmer Giles before, or did you keep a tube of cream just in case?  Now that would be being really prepared.

58 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Can you lube my bum hole please?

:rofl:

@Zlatanable

You've been a really good contributor to this thread.    We're probably all in a similar kind of bad place right now.   In some ways that makes it worse because millions of people all a bit desperate all at once gives the realisation that nobody can help the individual.    You wont be short of understanding people on here though.

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
1 hour ago, doctor jambo said:

That’s 2 doctors dead of it now 🥺

in your surgery?

tske care doc - mental and physical

the time spent on kickback must be a great release for you given the circumstances

Tommy Brown
1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

Aye, amnesia. He's started umpteen threads requiring cyber square goes.

:lol:

I have thought that. Too.

He started the autism thread, I view his posts differently now.

Looking on the bright side, at least that appalling ****ing Archers shite has disappeared from Radio 4.

36 minutes ago, Lemongrab said:

Have you had the Farmer Giles before, or did you keep a tube of cream just in case?  Now that would be being really prepared.

:rofl:

Had them about 3 years ago?

Tommy Brown
33 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

832 dead in Spain latest 24 hours 

Italy 919 yesterday, 3,732 critcal

Spain over 4,000 critical

France around 3,500 critical

depressing figures, it's showing no signs of peaking.

49 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Italy 919 yesterday, 3,732 critcal

Spain over 4,000 critical

France around 3,500 critical

depressing figures, it's showing no signs of peaking.

Italy locked-down nationwide on 9 March. It is now 28 March, and they are getting 1000s of new cases identified every day...Anyone suspect the incubation period for this virus may be far longer than the 4-5 days we've been told by the scientists?

45 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

When you sit on the corner of the table to push them back up remember to Dettol the table afterwards.

:getout: you pain in the arse.  :wink: 

So Boris refused EU help for medical supplies and ventilators to save face, but uk companies Direct Access (5000 ventilator) and MEC medical (8,000) both also got ignored. Instead the contract has been handed to Tory donors and rich pals of companies from non medical sectors. Including a contract for 10,000 handed to vacuum manufacture dyson. They wont start production til next month and could be months before any actually available!

So yes, we all need to pull together and stay safe but this shouldnt be above scrutiny. When BJ is getting portrayed as some sort of man of the people all of a sudden. The conservatives still seem more bothered about lining each others pockets even when lives are on the line.

https://spotlight-newspaper.co.uk/health/03/27/tory-donors-brexiteers-gifted-contracts-to-build-ventilators/?fbclid=IwAR0IZ7VHFSPAVZRBwIJkiL3LMP_08Y93pXz0abBa2JZ_4bjiJ2cQ3mgBdm4

3 minutes ago, Alan_R said:

So Boris refused EU help for medical supplies and ventilators to save face, but uk companies Direct Access (5000 ventilator) and MEC medical (8,000) both also got ignored. Instead the contract has been handed to Tory donors and rich pals of companies from non medical sectors. Including a contract for 10,000 handed to vacuum manufacture dyson. They wont start production til next month and could be months before any actually available!

So yes, we all need to pull together and stay safe but this shouldnt be above scrutiny. When BJ is getting portrayed as some sort of man of the people all of a sudden. The conservatives still seem more bothered about lining each others pockets even when lives are on the line.

https://spotlight-newspaper.co.uk/health/03/27/tory-donors-brexiteers-gifted-contracts-to-build-ventilators/?fbclid=IwAR0IZ7VHFSPAVZRBwIJkiL3LMP_08Y93pXz0abBa2JZ_4bjiJ2cQ3mgBdm4

If this is true the I hope Frodo and Sam's symptoms get a lot worse...

1 hour ago, Spellczech said:

Italy locked-down nationwide on 9 March. It is now 28 March, and they are getting 1000s of new cases identified every day...Anyone suspect the incubation period for this virus may be far longer than the 4-5 days we've been told by the scientists?

Incubation period is up to 14 days though, then it could be another few days before symptoms get to the critical point I believe

8 minutes ago, kila said:

Incubation period is up to 14 days though, then it could be another few days before symptoms get to the critical point I believe

Correct.   Up to three weeks from infection to hospitalisation.    

1 hour ago, Alan_R said:

Wow! 

That's horrible reading. If I voted Tory, i would be utterly ashamed of myself right now. Repeatedly warned that shower couldn't run a bath. 

Jason Leitch on Off The Ball

'I'm looking forward to October when I can have a glass of wine'

I'm watching Fauci doing a debunking session with a You Tuber

'Considering what we are going through now, perhaps for ever, its not a good idea to shake hands'

In more positive news, Wuhan letting people in just now, but not out.

2 minutes ago, jumpship said:

Wow! 

That's horrible reading. If I voted Tory, i would be utterly ashamed of myself right now. Repeatedly warned that shower couldn't run a bath. 

Times

Daily Mail

and now a Tory MP  criticising how the government has been acting.

Spectator steadfast that in the times of crisis don't challenge the government decision making process.

Footballfirst
UPDATE on coronavirus (#COVID19) testing in the UK: As of 9am 28 March, a total of 120,776 have been tested: 103,687 negative. 17,089 positive. As of 5pm on 27 March, of those hospitalised in the UK, 1,019 have sadly died.
That's 260 (up from 181) new deaths and 2,546 (down from 2885) new cases
Edited by Footballfirst

Brighton Jambo
28 minutes ago, jumpship said:

Wow! 

Don’t believe everything you read.  See link below and note this piece is from the guardian, hardly a Tory loving newspaper But dare I say more credible than the previous link.  

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/26/how-the-uk-plans-to-source-30000-ventilators-for-nhs-coronavirus

31 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Times

Daily Mail

and now a Tory MP  criticising how the government has been acting.

Spectator steadfast that in the times of crisis don't challenge the government decision making process.

Not exactly democratic...more...fascist

Edited by Spellczech

3 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

The devil is in the detail... but there ain't no detail. 

This guys going to make 10k, we will buy 30k and he will make 3k... great panic over... 

Where are they? 

This pandemic has been going on for how long? 

• davemclaren changed the title to Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )
  • JKBMod 12 featured, locked, unlocked and unfeatured this topic