jamtartan74

Hi, I’m about to move into a new house soon and wondered if any of our resident kickbackers who work for sky have any good deals for new customers? Also while I’m at it, what are the best energy suppliers to go with etc? Any help appreciated, thanks. 

Virgin media currently got some good offers on. Just signed up the other week. 200mbs with the basic TV (120 channels or so) and Weekend calls (won't get used but comes as a package) for £33p/m for a year contract. 

Think you can lower it to £27 if you want 100mb speed.

Samuel Camazzola
12 hours ago, jamtartan74 said:

Hi, I’m about to move into a new house soon and wondered if any of our resident kickbackers who work for sky have any good deals for new customers? Also while I’m at it, what are the best energy suppliers to go with etc? Any help appreciated, thanks. 

With regards to your energy supplier, have a look at Bulb. 

Dean Winchester

Deal just now is 35% off the Sky TV and Broadband package you build up.

Fire me a PM with your name and email and I'll send on a code :thumbsup:

7 hours ago, Dean Winchester said:

Deal just now is 35% off the Sky TV and Broadband package you build up.

Fire me a PM with your name and email and I'll send on a code :thumbsup:

Thanks buddy will do that now. 

10 hours ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Thanks mate will check it out 👍🏻

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to bring this thread back up. Was wondering, does anyone here pay for sky at separate addresses and if so do u get any kind of discount for doing so? Currently I’m paying for sky at my mothers address and I’m moving to a new home shortly but will continue to do so, also want sky in my new address, so is there any deal for that? Cheers

Fair play to guys that like IPTV, but i just can't be arsed with the hassle tbh. The ease of use, and how user friendly Sky is makes it worth it for me.

My contract ended early January and all tv functions like sky plus will end 12 February. I told them I wasn’t going to renew as I have iptv but I’ll miss the sky plus and the other features. Was hoping to get a call with a deal but haven’t had one. I have broadband too but the contract runs longer for that. Wonder if I have options as virgin don’t do tv ain’t my area

On 26/01/2020 at 11:14, Samuel Camazzola said:

I've been with these guys for around a year and I'm not convinced by them yet. The valve on my gas meter has closed once a month since I moved to them (always within 3 days of them "billing" me).

They're difficult to contact and don't reply to my emails. I've come to the conclusion that the meter is faulty or they're shutting it off remotely. Either way it needs to not happen. They're getting until the end of next month to fix it out or I'm going elsewhere.

7 hours ago, Del Monty said:

Fair play to guys that like IPTV, but i just can't be arsed with the hassle tbh. The ease of use, and how user friendly Sky is makes it worth it for me.

I have had IPTV for the last year now and its a bit Meh. When it's working its good but it glitches and buffers the guy who is providing it says its my Broadband I am on superfast BB from sky I know it is not the best but my friend just moved into a new house Superfast fibre into the property and his is the same. 

Its good for football what is not on TV like 3pm kick offs but I think its more hassle than its worth. 

We have sky in sitting room basic package with kids channels up for renewal in march 

Virgin 53 a month for fibre to property so speeds will be faster than I have at the moment Bigger package what includes BT sport and kids channels . 

jack D and coke
39 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

I have had IPTV for the last year now and its a bit Meh. When it's working its good but it glitches and buffers the guy who is providing it says its my Broadband I am on superfast BB from sky I know it is not the best but my friend just moved into a new house Superfast fibre into the property and his is the same. 

Its good for football what is not on TV like 3pm kick offs but I think its more hassle than its worth. 

We have sky in sitting room basic package with kids channels up for renewal in march 

Virgin 53 a month for fibre to property so speeds will be faster than I have at the moment Bigger package what includes BT sport and kids channels . 

Have you ran speed tests on your BB? If you have kids using at same tune you’re trying to watch something it’ll will certainly affect it. 
Virgin speeds will certainly cope better with it I’d imagine. 
Iptv suppliers vary too. Some services are just shit when the servers get busy. 

jack D and coke
5 hours ago, Muppetboy said:

My contract ended early January and all tv functions like sky plus will end 12 February. I told them I wasn’t going to renew as I have iptv but I’ll miss the sky plus and the other features. Was hoping to get a call with a deal but haven’t had one. I have broadband too but the contract runs longer for that. Wonder if I have options as virgin don’t do tv ain’t my area

Tried to pm you but inbox must be full bud. 

jack D and coke
5 minutes ago, Muppetboy said:

Thanks mate. Deleted some messages the now

Still not letting me send them bud🤷🏽‍♂️

13 hours ago, jamtartan74 said:

Sorry to bring this thread back up. Was wondering, does anyone here pay for sky at separate addresses and if so do u get any kind of discount for doing so? Currently I’m paying for sky at my mothers address and I’m moving to a new home shortly but will continue to do so, also want sky in my new address, so is there any deal for that? Cheers

There's not any deals for multiple accounts that i'm aware of and as you have an existing account at your mothers then it may not let you use the new customer code from dean winchester, not 100% sure though

6 minutes ago, Ribble said:

There's not any deals for multiple accounts that i'm aware of and as you have an existing account at your mothers then it may not let you use the new customer code from dean winchester, not 100% sure though

Thanks man, I have just started a trial with iptv from @jack D and coke and it looks great so far, so I will decide in the next week or two on my options.