• Papa

• 1971fozzy

Top Posters In This Topic

...a bit disco
Just now, AndyNic said:

Wife and mother are the same person. 

It's a Hibs thing.

:thumbsup:

Ibrox was just a walk in the park though, eh?

Nothing to report on that.

Lying little hibs whanker.

Edited by The Roller

1 minute ago, EC_Hearts said:

Heard that on Sportsound during the week. Don't recall that version of events from him following the game at the time.

It was repeated today..

I think in was in connection to Griffith's losing itvwith the crowd.

1 minute ago, Gambo said:

He should be banned from Tynecastle.

Nah.

Let him return so we can tell him what we think of him. 😈 

August Landmesser
Just now, Mikey1874 said:

Dundee are really really really pissed off at us for not getting Wighton. 

Hope he scores a hat-trick next time they play Arbroath

lost in leith
1 minute ago, Gambo said:

Has he spoken of what was said at Ibrox or elsewhere?

Presumably he will be doing a follow up piece reminding us whose fans attacked him on the pitch when he played for Aberdeen.

I was listening to the radio Scotland programme when he said this thru the week... I don't know why but I knew his story was leading towards Hearts... he could've easily told story without naming a club. Haven't read article but mentioned police didn't give a fcuk either!

10 minutes ago, EC_Hearts said:

Heard that on Sportsound during the week. Don't recall that version of events from him following the game at the time.

Did some dafty not run on the pitch and try to punch lennon? then there was the coin thrown at him. 

Just saying..

I've not read the article but that's what he was mentioning on the radio. 

Edited by Space Pirate

“Guess what happens six years later? Someone jumps out of the same area and smacks Neil Lennon on the head.” 

Really? I must have slept thru that incident. My recollection is that a mentally challenged individual approached Lennon, slipped and fell and the said Lennon managed at least one punch into the prostrate figure. 

HMFC should challenge Strachan, BBC and the DR about this gross distortion of facts and seek a retraction and apology. 

Get to fek ya wee hibs prick. An annoying egotistical wank. Best summed up in his contempt to the very media that he is now spouting his pish to.

hypocritical tosser.

next...........

2 minutes ago, Papa said:

“Guess what happens six years later? Someone jumps out of the same area and smacks Neil Lennon on the head.” 

Really? I must have slept thru that incident. My recollection is that a mentally challenged individual approached Lennon, slipped and fell and the said Lennon managed at least one punch into the prostrate figure. 

HMFC should challenge Strachan, BBC and the DR about this gross distortion of facts and seek a retraction and apology. 

I doubt we could pull him up because the the guy managed to fall on his arse. The intent was there. 

MarkDevriesScores4

It’s the classic Daily Record technique. On the eve of a game between Hearts and  NewGers2012, the Record are contractually obliged to print a negative hearts article and/or an article apparently linking their interest in one of our players. It happens every single time.

He hates us with a passion. Really couldn’t care a jot what he has to say. When it comes to him commenting on us, I know it’s coloured by years of butt hurt because of what we have inflicted on the vermin. 

1 minute ago, Space Pirate said:

I doubt we could pull him up because the the guy managed to fall on his arse. The intent was there. 

Behave!

He was always an arrogant horrible shite when he was manager of Scotland. Treated fans and the media with utter contempt. An odious toad that is now operating at the level he deserves.. upstairs at a tin pot shitehouse club away from the media. Until now. Can’t help himself. I hate that wee tosser. Hibs all over him. He has a face I would never tire of slapping with a wet fish.

Edited by 1971fozzy

Nucky Thompson

I priced a job at Silverknowes once and the name was Strachan. Lovely down to earth old couple. I knew who their son was but I never took the job on.

How anyone can threaten someone's parents in the name of football is beyond me

1 minute ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I priced a job at Silverknowes once and the name was Strachan. Lovely down to earth old couple. I knew who their son was but I never took the job on.

How anyone can threaten someone's parents in the name of football is beyond me

I don’t believe a word. Why did he not complain to the media at the time ? 

NaturalOrder74

Things get thrown at Easter road all the time and he just fabricated some story about some guy saying he’d shag his wife ? You’ve got managers like Lennon who do ‘get it up you’ to the crowd, Morelos doing the slit throat gesture to the crowd, the thumb throwing his manky socks at the killie fans and he’s going on about Tynecastle ? **** off 

I'd be amazed if Tynecastle was the only place the wee tramp has been verbally abused. I remember he had a run in with Aberdeen fans in the stand at Pittodrie when he was Celtic manager. 

He hasn't aged well saw him on TV last night he looks about eighty. 

2 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

Tell that to the dafties running at managers and throwing coins. 

Someone badmouths Hearts in the media and you come on here and act like a cheerleader for them! I repeat: “behave”.

I've mentioned this before, that when Strachan and McGlynn were both sent to the stand that day that it was down to the tension boiling over from Strachan popping his head in the home dressing room when the players had The Hearts Song on and shouting "i don't know why you're playing that.... half of them won't understand the words anyway!

Scrotum of the highest order!

1 minute ago, 1971fozzy said:

I don’t believe a word. Why did he not complain to the media at the time ? 

Why would he come out and make that shit up?

It's Rangers we're playing tomorrow, not celtic. 

1 minute ago, Papa said:

Someone badmouths Hearts in the media and you come on here and act like a cheerleader for them! I repeat: “behave”.

I didn't like him coming out with that live on air after all this time but i doubt he's making it up. 

We will never really know but even taking him at his word I'd be more impressed if knowing this during his time  as Celtic manager he had led from the front in telling his clubs fans to stop their sectarian bile and told them straight  to move on from their past....and not just a token gesture

He did not so really he was paid in part for his silence and lots of people just like his family were abused as a result.

5 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

I didn't like him coming out with that live on air after all this time but i doubt he's making it up. 

Why don’t you doubt it? He clearly fabricated the bit about Lennon being punched in the head.

1 minute ago, CJGJ said:

We will never really know but even taking him at his word I'd be more impressed if knowing this during his time  as Celtic manager he had led from the front in telling his clubs fans to stop their sectarian bile and told them straight  to move on from their past....and not just a token gesture

He did not so really he was paid in part for his silence and lots of people just like his family were abused as a result.

Aye, very good point and if an ex Hearts manager came with his tales of celtic fans being twats it would be brushed over. 

1 minute ago, CJGJ said:

I recall an incident in the 80s where a half bottle was thrown onto the pitch from the jungle, when Strachan was playing on that side for Aberdeen The media did highlight it. Obviously the bottle was empty.

11 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

Why would he come out and make that shit up?

It's Rangers we're playing tomorrow, not celtic. 

because if it bothered him that much at the time that he complained to the police surely he would mention it to the media after the game ? 
nothing to do with the opponent tomorrow .

He just attention seeking because he is a forgotten man now. Look at me