Meshino

kingantti1874

GorgieRules22
1 minute ago, 1874robbo said:

Playing for Japan 

Came back last Thursday, surely that wouldn’t have kept him out the squad for last night....he’s also not been at training from what Iv seen.

28 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Came back last Thursday, surely that wouldn’t have kept him out the squad for last night....he’s also not been at training from what Iv seen.

I watched the end of training on Monday and he was there. Nearly murdered me with a shot and I was nowhere near the goal...🤣

letsalldothebeattie

Was at Tynie at the weekend seen him heading back round towards Wheatfield just after full time whistle blew. Not sure why not involved last night can understand why he wasn’t involved at the weekend

It will be interesting to see what happens to him at the end of the season.  I would imagine Man City will be looking to loan him out again.  We might be in with a shout of securing him for a second season.  I suppose it depends how much game time he get between now and the end of the season (and if we are still in the SPL!).

SectionDJambo

Given what has been going on with injuries to players after international games, it’s wise to make sure he is 100% ok. Long flights have serious effects on muscles which need time to recover.

Another long trip to Dingwall probably wasn’t a good idea so soon after. I’m assuming he was left in Edinburgh.

It's not clear what Man City long term goal is with guys like him, same can be said about alot of the EPL sides. Realistically he will probably never kick a ball for them. 

1 hour ago, bazman said:

He didn't have any real break over the winter break as he was straight away with the u23s 

Awww diddums

4 minutes ago, Gambo said:

After travelling back from Japan recently, sitting for 3hrs in a coach each way was probably not advisable.

12 hour flight from Bangkok (where the tourney was), I'm overweight, 50 and it's straight back to work for me... sure he can manage no bother.  Very interested to see something from someone ITK though, doesn't sit well as it stands.

8 minutes ago, Jap Jambo said:

12 hour flight from Bangkok (where the tourney was), I'm overweight, 50 and it's straight back to work for me... sure he can manage no bother.  Very interested to see something from someone ITK though, doesn't sit well as it stands.

Exactly

some think footballers deserve extra time off to “recover”

I'm pretty sure jih is properly ill so I don't like to go in 2 footed but you really are the most frustrating character on the internet. 

14 minutes ago, Jap Jambo said:

12 hour flight ? Tell me which airline , I’m normally 2 x 7 hours plus 

15 minutes ago, Jap Jambo said:

Reasonable comparison if your work involves high intensity physical effort and being in peak physical and mental condition. If  not, no comparison. I can say that as a 51 yo in similar state!!

21 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

Awww diddums

Amazed by your persistence on this forum, clearly not much of a Hearts fan despite the massive amounts of time you spend here posting. Get outside much?

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, Jap Jambo said:

image.png.f217c76b471d5124e5ac095754976cad.png

Did you have to play professional sport on your return?

Don't think its a bad idea keeping him fresh, in a period of 7 games in 21 days, I think we have correctly exercised a bit of forward planning

13 minutes ago, Pagey said:

Reasonable comparison if your work involves high intensity physical effort and being in peak physical and mental condition. If  not, no comparison. I can say that as a 51 yo in similar state!!

Japan were put out of the tournament 8 days ago. My work is highly demanding mentally and while it does take a physical toll you're quite right on that score in so far as I'm jaded.

All that said how long are you suggesting the recovery period should be?

Edited by Jap Jambo
correction

18 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

Exactly

Tell me more about your job as a sport scientist. 

Pasquale for King
40 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

I wonder how he is managing to communicate now that AM is working from home.

He’s surely learning English, it’s unlikely he will have a translator at Man City.

We need a bit more from him in the next few months, I think the style we play will help him more now.

Edited by Pasquale for King

6 minutes ago, Jap Jambo said:

Japan were put out of the tournament 11 days ago. My work is highly demanding mentally and while it does take a physical toll you're quite right on that score in so far as I'm jaded.

All that said how long are you suggesting the recovery period should be?

He played in 3rd game too last Wednesday 

36 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

Awww diddums

Andy Murray played every game of tennis going to get to his goal of world number 1, probably fecked forever.

Dan Evans over-played to get seeded in the Aussie Open and now being advised to cut back after going out too early.

Christophe Berra in SPL team of year, rips hamstring off bone, comes back 3 months to early and career pretty much finished.

These guys are professional sports people, they have to be treated so as some dcisions just aren't worth it.

Edited by DETTY29

Just now, Jap Jambo said:

apologies missed that and made an edit.

Saudi Arabia, who Meshino scored against play South Korea in the final on Saturday. 

Just now, The Real Maroonblood said:

??????????

Stop it.

Sorry.

I was just interested, as it clearly isn’t Hearts.

14 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Did you have to play professional sport on your return?

Don't think its a bad idea keeping him fresh, in a period of 7 games in 21 days, I think we have correctly exercised a bit of forward planning

Lol Sir G, I struggled to climb 4 flights of stairs on my return. Happy enough for us to keep him fresh, would just like to hear that that's what we've decided to do and there isn't an injury or other issue.

I'm surprised I'm so out on a limb on this one... but hey ho we all get time in the barrel.

19 minutes ago, kila said:

Amazed by your persistence on this forum, clearly not much of a Hearts fan despite the massive amounts of time you spend here posting. Get outside much?

This. 

Didumms and dog poo. 

How old is this guy 🙄🙄

1 minute ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

This. 

Didumms and dog poo. 

How old is this guy 🙄🙄

Same age as his shoe size, I’d imagine.

He’s got wee feet.

If he was given a break then he should be fresh for this weekend. Come to think of it we could have Smith, Hickey, Clare and Meshino with a weeks rest coming into the team. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
8 minutes ago, Jap Jambo said:

Lol Sir G, I struggled to climb 4 flights of stairs on my return. Happy enough for us to keep him fresh, would just like to hear that that's what we've decided to do and there isn't an injury or other issue.

I'm surprised I'm so out on a limb on this one... but hey ho we all get time in the barrel.

My mate used to play at a fairly low level, but had played for Shrewsbury round about the time they had older pros like Mickey Thomas known for Wales and Man U.

I used to take the view how hard can it be, he put me straight in no uncertain terms, what the step up was from the under 18s to the reserves, let alone the full team and the impact it would have on your body.

I suppose it works 2 ways, the players are fitter than they were back in my muckers day, but now they are expected to do so much more in a game, running let alone body challenges.

Having played 3 games for Japan, then coming back to the UK I guess Hearts may have preferred the travel to be on Saturday and the home game last night for Ryo,

I'm sure he will be back in on Sunday and Washington will take a seat

42 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

Exactly

You really are a piece of work (would use a more apt expletive but it might get me in trouble).  

Are you an elite level athlete?  No, you're not.  Do you know what recovery time such a person requires after flying around the ****ing globe AND after play 2 competitive games of football in 5 days?  No you don't so why don't you just sit in the corner and wear your silly little hat like the dunce you are.

51 minutes ago, Jap Jambo said:

image.png.f217c76b471d5124e5ac095754976cad.png

Ah... London , I know there’s a direct to / from Amsterdam with Air France . 
I thought you meant Edi 👍

1 minute ago, Meadows said:

Ah... London , I know there’s a direct to / from Amsterdam with Air France . 
I thought you meant Edi 👍

Tend to actually go Finnair via Helsinki myself as the service is top notch and it's a very efficient connection. Huge saving up front on the BA/Thai direct flights and very minimal time penalty. I know they do Edi too, well worth considering for any far east destination they serve ...

Lord Beni of Gorgie
22 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

You really are a piece of work (would use a more apt expletive but it might get me in trouble).  

Are you an elite level athlete?  No, you're not.  Do you know what recovery time such a person requires after flying around the ****ing globe AND after play 2 competitive games of football in 5 days?  No you don't so why don't you just sit in the corner and wear your silly little hat like the dunce you are.

Sitting in their sad pit laughing at you now. Don't let it happen, the class clowns thrive on it

Doubt it was anything to do with fatigue or jet lag - he's 21 FFS; he should have bounced off that plane and back into training the next day without any trouble. Maybe he just hasn't earned his place back yet since Moore and Henderson came in and had a couple of really good games while he was away. 

24 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Sitting in their sad pit laughing at you now. Don't let it happen, the class clowns thrive on it

2 minutes ago, sadj said:

Then i read this. Wow just wow!!!!

I can’t help it either, but you just know he/she is loving this.  :sadrobbo: