Rangers Dot Count

mainstandjambo

Hopefully we get as big a crowd as possible. It's a huge match and we need as many Jambos providing 'Power from the Stands' as Daniel might say. 

2 hours ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Should give that manky mob zip. If we can't stop them coming then at least reduce their number by half.

Club doesn’t need the money, well said!😕

Would ****ing love it if we beat them.  I have zero love for their other arse check but would be delighted if we harmed rangers title challenge.  The longer they go without a trophy the more hilarious it is. 

Looks like we will have a decent crowd behind us and I fancy an upset. 

Ex member of the SaS
1 hour ago, Longshanks said:

Would ****ing love it if we beat them.  I have zero love for their other arse check but would be delighted if we harmed rangers title challenge.  The longer they go without a trophy the more hilarious it is. 

They need the title win to cover debts and if beating them causes them to go breast upwards that would be fine. All that would need to happen next is the other one to go the same way. I do think the league would suffer without them but it would be nice to try it.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, Longshanks said:

Some self respect back after the last 2 games with them would be a starting point.

Both disgust me in equal measures, though I'm sick of hearing about the 9 in a row, 10 in a row pish, if they win it, wouldn't be the worst thing that happened in 2020 for me

Tom Hardy’s Dug
2 hours ago, Longshanks said:

If all the season ticket folk turn up - but i do feel the crowd tide is turning 

mainstandjambo
On 21/01/2020 at 17:11, mainstandjambo said:

Wheatfield   -   480

Main             -   385

Gorgie          -   170

Total             -  1035 

Latest Count

Wheatfield   -   449

Main             -   333

Gorgie          -   201

Total             -   983.

Reason Gorgie total is higher than previous count is due to 76 additional seats being released in Section X.

Haringshairband
2 minutes ago, Carl Weathers said:

Surprised there are so many left. Fans being priced out when it's on TV?

Or do folk expect a pumping?

Probably a mixture of both.

Disappointing number of tickets left given a lot of the reasons people were giving for not turning up have been addressed.

Obviously some individuals have personal circumstances and price is a factor but if we were winning this would sell out rapidly.

Carl Weathers
4 minutes ago, Zinc Finger said:

£32  (and most £35)for one game is  far too steep for many. Should actually be cheaper if on tv.

Agreed. That is a scandal. Really can't blame people for wanting to watch on TV (particularly when you consider a sky subscription isnt cheap as well).

highlandjambo3
43 minutes ago, Zinc Finger said:

£32  (and most £35)for one game is  far too steep for many. Should actually be cheaper if on tv.

Sky sports day pass £9.99 on now tv.

Seymour M Hersh
1 hour ago, Hungry hippo said:

Disappointing number of tickets left given a lot of the reasons people were giving for not turning up have been addressed.

Obviously some individuals have personal circumstances and price is a factor but if we were winning this would sell out rapidly.

I don't think the cost has been addressed yet HH.

Toxteth O'Grady
1 hour ago, Hungry hippo said:

The long wait for January pay day and the price will be a factor