Our South American Sympathiser

Stuart Lyon

Our Man in Uraguay is having a real go at the Jewish Board of Deputies on Twitter! Calling them out and asking them to justify their attacks on the Labour Party. An interesting read.

43 minutes ago, Stuart Lyon said:

Our Man in Uraguay is having a real go at the Jewish Board of Deputies on Twitter! Calling them out and asking them to justify their attacks on the Labour Party. An interesting read.

Link please?

• Maple Leaf changed the title to Our South American Sympathiser
1 minute ago, JAYEL said:

Stalker alert 😩

so u are a burd or bloke tbh i dont care pretty scary tbh

never had a problem wi me being a bam

not stalking u ffs im a jambo

34 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Maybe he'll write a book about it. 

Christ, it’ll be longer than War and feckin Peace!

12 minutes ago, Morgan said:

thing is morgan they hate losing that cow is spilling famillies  

20 minutes ago, The Brow said:

Did he ever actually get sued by the bonk eyed lunatic that is Rachel Riley? 

Feck knows , he turned on Corbyn didnt he after writing his book about Corbyn being the answer 🤷🏻‍♂️

I had to stop following as he basically just tweets every single thought he ever has and gets into huge 1000 reply debates with absolute spuds. 

Hes more than a bit odd. 

47 minutes ago, The Brow said:

I had to stop following as he basically just tweets every single thought he ever has and gets into huge 1000 reply debates with absolute spuds. 

Hes more than a bit odd. 

i didn't realise he was US president

35 minutes ago, Morgan said:

He’s worse.

He is a self aggrandising overprivileged condescending tosser with far too much time on his hands who has deluded himself into believing that he's influential, his opinions are relevant and matter more than anyone else's. I had a debate with him in the run up to the election in which he asked me if I had tourettes when I disagreed with him. I had previously given him a bit of leeway but haven't engaged with him since nor will I ever do so again.

If he's ever been to a Hearts game it's been once.

1 hour ago, SwindonJambo said:

He is a self aggrandising overprivileged condescending tosser with far too much time on his hands who has deluded himself into believing that he's influential, his opinions are relevant and matter more than anyone else's. I had a debate with him in the run up to the election in which he asked me if I had tourettes when I disagreed with him. I had previously given him a bit of leeway but haven't engaged with him since nor will I ever do so again.

He's also not even 25% as clever as he thinks he is. 

I would love to find out he's some absolute ****ing weirdo sat in some shitty English craphole, in his mums spare room, making up fantasies. 

19 minutes ago, The Brow said:

He's also not even 25% as clever as he thinks he is. 

I would love to find out he's some absolute ****ing weirdo sat in some shitty English craphole, in his mums spare room, making up fantasies. 

It would be far from a shock if that was his story.

annushorribilis III
4 hours ago, SwindonJambo said:

I remember having a disagreement with him about his tedious BS and pointed out JKB wasn't the Oxford Debating Society. That was long before he was unmasked. I never understood his motive in coming on here. 

His Twitter meltdown last year about the Labour party is legendary. 

3 hours ago, annushorribilis III said:

I remember having a disagreement with him about his tedious BS and pointed out JKB wasn't the Oxford Debating Society. That was long before he was unmasked. I never understood his motive in coming on here. 

The Oxford Debating Society :D Nope, JKB certainly isn't that. I'd like to see this Twitter meltdown. I can imagine it being top entertainment 👍

I P Knightley

14 thousand followers - that's some going. I think I've got 12. That's 12 (twelve), not 12 thousand. 

It also says he follows over 7,000. I struggle to keep a handle on the 60 or so I follow. Just don't have the time for it. 

1 hour ago, I P Knightley said:

14 thousand followers - that's some going. I think I've got 12. That's 12 (twelve), not 12 thousand. 

It also says he follows over 7,000. I struggle to keep a handle on the 60 or so I follow. Just don't have the time for it. 

So you would have to assume that these 7000 he follows will auto follow back.

The other 4000 are probably bots.

9 hours ago, annushorribilis III said:

There was another guy who used to post on here that treated it like a debating chamber too, I often wondered if they were the same person using two accounts 

8 hours ago, SwindonJambo said:

The Oxford Debating Society :D Nope, JKB certainly isn't that. I'd like to see this Twitter meltdown. I can imagine it being top entertainment 👍

I take umbrage at the honourable gentleman's assertion that JKB is not akin to the Oxford Union.

Verily, at times, the level of debate on this hallowed forum exceeds that of the Oxford Union. I would indeed defy the good gentle persons in that society to even remotely be able to keep up on here when we're having a good healthy debate on Craig Levein, the Young Team, Scottish Independence, or a match day thread when we're two-nil down. They would not be able to cope, I guarantee it.

It's easy being zen and choosing your words carefully on the top of a tranquil mountain, not so much inside a hornet's nest. ;)

21 hours ago, Morgan said:

And Crime and Punishment put together

I P Knightley
2 hours ago, Notts1874 said:

There is a much more interesting thread on twitter where he get's taken to pieces by an ex resident of this parish.

You'll forgive me for not looking for it.

He's not yet mastered the art of condensing his thoughts into the 280 character format that Twitter made popular. Unlike many, I do find that some of his posts can be interesting and well argued. Just that they're never brief.

3 hours ago, Lovecraft said:

jhvhh.jpg

1000000000000000%

That's just like the picture on the sleeve of his book, actually.

Craig Gordons Gloves
4 hours ago, Notts1874 said:

There is a much more interesting thread on twitter where he get's taken to pieces by an ex resident of this parish.

Is that the one that exposes him for essentially trying to con money out of folk?

3 hours ago, redjambo said:

I take umbrage at the honourable gentleman's assertion that JKB is not akin to the Oxford Union.

Verily, at times, the level of debate on this hallowed forum exceeds that of the Oxford Union. I would indeed defy the good gentle persons in that society to even remotely be able to keep up on here when we're having a good healthy debate on Craig Levein, the Young Team, Scottish Independence, or a match day thread when we're two-nil down. They would not be able to cope, I guarantee it.

It's easy being zen and choosing your words carefully on the top of a tranquil mountain, not so much inside a hornet's nest. ;)

Especially match day threads when it's all going breasts vertical :D

Your final sentence is a belter and, imho, merits inclusion in the 'one sentence life lesson' thread.

Governor Tarkin
6 hours ago, 3fingersreid said:

There was another guy who used to post on here that treated it like a debating chamber too, I often wondered if they were the same person using two accounts 

Different folk I think.

The other one you're on about was actually a reasonably engageable and interesting poster until he/she obviously got bored with Kickback and became a bit of a ****.

9 minutes ago, SwindonJambo said:

Especially match day threads when it's all going breasts vertical :D

Your final sentence is a belter and, imho, merits inclusion in the 'one sentence life lesson' thread.

:thumbsup:

7 hours ago, Gorgiewave said:

The guy must have about 10 million words posted on the Internet, about 20 of which are worth reading.

Most of it copy/pasted from elsewhere. Self-proclaimed intellectuals/academics usually have nothing much to say, which is why they have to use lots of words to try and hide behind. 

AlphonseCapone
7 hours ago, Notts1874 said:

Link please? 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
21 minutes ago, Zico said:

Most of it copy/pasted from elsewhere. Self-proclaimed intellectuals/academics usually have nothing much to say, which is why they have to use lots of words to try and hide behind. 

Some of his threads on Twitter are so long, dull, pretentious and self-indulgent that you almost can’t believe it, until you remember who the writer is

Space Mackerel
On 19/01/2020 at 17:44, Stuart Lyon said:

Not being funny, but it sounds like you're a bit jealous his pinned Tweet has 1.4K hearts about this.