Pereira

tartofmidlothian

12 hours ago, jamborich said:

You sound like Airdrie were in the game (had a fair bit to do) nah he did what he had to do but not the answer 

Airdrie were in the game that much our goalie went on mazy run cos he was so bored 🏃😁

12 hours ago, Regular John said:

I thought he was atrocious today. Quicker we get him emptied and replaced by a safer pair of hands the better.

What did he do that made him atrocious?

I thought he did all he needed to do yesterday, I didn't see any howlers from him, in fact I thought he had a decent game. Why all the negativity?

10 hours ago, Cairneyhill Jambo said:

Jeezo. We've just won 5-0 yet folk are still trying to find something to moan about. 

"You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

28 minutes ago, sandylejambo said:

I thought he did all he needed to do yesterday, I didn't see any howlers from him, in fact I thought he had a decent game. Why all the negativity?

its the jkb way

12 hours ago, Marvin said:

I'd have Craig Nelson ahead of Joel.

I'd have Horatio Nelson ahead of him, can't imagine much difference in catching ability.

Jokes aside it's amazing the difference in opinions on this thread, from my perspective he's a bomb scare that came charging way out recklessly, others saw that as rescuing the defense. Didn't think our defense needed much rescuing today, just felt his actions were erratic and caused confusion where there was none. Anyway at least we can enjoy the differences in the light of a convincing win, hopefully we can parlay this into a sound result mid week.