Man of the match

Diadora Van Basten

9 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

Quite a few contenders today and just wondered who everyone is going for.

Can you tell us your alternative line up that would have won the game by more goals?

Clare?  Very quiet in the first half.  Ok in the second half. Great finnish.

Naismith MOM by some distance. Everything revolved around him.

Irving was also class.

Just now, livi said:

I’m sure it was awarded to Henderson and Naismith which I found a bit strange. Moore had to get one of them. 🤔

The sponsors MoM are always a bit random. 

I think everyone played well today with no stand outs, I’d give it to Naismith for his influence on the pitch! He’s worth his wait in gold that guy! 

Clare for me.  More importantly though, there were no passengers today.  Every player on the park performed well for Hearts today, subs included.  The confidence was there fall all to see.  Btw, Sean Clare is like a new signing! 

Jambof3tornado
41 minutes ago, tazhearts said:

Clare?  Very quiet in the first half.  Ok in the second half. Great finnish.

Naismith MOM by some distance. Everything revolved around him.

Irving was also class.

Naismith wasnt at his sharpest today, quite a few missed passes. Clare better 2nd half. Moore involved in a lot, henderson too. Tough decision.

It would be harder to pick a poor player today, I was impressed with the application of everyone.

I thought Moore looked very lively,direct and confident which I was surprised about.

Handofgod2015

Been telling anyone who would listen that Moore should be here week in week out. Glad he’s proved me right today, however I thought Henderson was absolutely brilliant. I’d give it to him.

Clare has looked like a new signing - he deserves a mention as well and look how the fans have turned in his favour. 

1 minute ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Lewis Moore for me Clare Played well so did the majority of the team today . Keeper is a bit dodgy 

Thought the keeper did his sweeper thing ok but , more importantly , he did the old fashioned , basic goalkeeping well 

Just now, johnthomas said:

Thought the keeper did his sweeper thing ok but , more importantly , he did the old fashioned , basic goalkeeping well 

Yeah he done well when needed had a couple mad couple seconds like coming out in the second half . Wish he would stop picking at his farter at it all day warming up and in the second half was right behind him in the gorgie 😂😂😂

tartofmidlothian

Clare for me. It was a pleasure watching Naismith as always but he was in third gear today, same with Washington. No complaints, they're still getting up to speed and they did their jobs well.

The right answer is Naismith. Everything went through him and his leadership made the difference today.

We desperately need him to be available for the next few games, he carries us to a different level when he is fit.

1 hour ago, Scott980612 said:

Moore or Irving  

20 minutes ago, Ruud Krol said:

Andy Irving

Oozes class ....

Irving was awful first half. Very good second half. 

Hard choice today. Thought Henderson and Moore ran at the defence really well today. 

Thought they all got pass marks today except Bozanic

1 minute ago, Regular John said:

The right answer is Naismith. Everything went through him and his leadership made the difference today.

We desperately need him to be available for the next few games, he carries us to a different level when he is fit.

Naisy is a leader and we need him to keep fit and injury free he was in Henderson ear throughout giving him advise kept talking through the match proper leadership right there!

1 minute ago, Regular John said:

Naismith was solid but outshone by a few today. He stayed in first gear the whole game

Diadora Van Basten
2 hours ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Naisy is a leader and we need him to keep fit and injury free he was in Henderson ear throughout giving him advise kept talking through the match proper leadership right there!

Interesting Henderson was much better second half.

3 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

The sponsors MoM are always a bit random. 

That’s because of Hearts generous hospitality, by the end most are pissed.:leveinproblem:

3 hours ago, sadj said:

Irving was awful first half. Very good second half. 

Hard choice today. Thought Henderson and Moore ran at the defence really well today. 

Thought they all got pass marks today except Bozanic

clearly watching a different game .....

awful ?

39 minutes ago, Ruud Krol said:

clearly watching a different game .....

awful ?

First half yes. Awful tis what I said. Second very good but first half his touch was beyond pants. Second half he was back to the way he played v Aberdeen