Not missed

Cynic

Mulraneys  Mrs has more heart than him. An ICT reserve player at best.
Wighton is just not even remotely a footballer. Never will be.

whelan was just brutal.

Berra will always be ♥️♥️♥️ 

6 hours ago, fila said:

Hopefully we have seen the last of  steven maclean as well, how we gave him an extended really just sums up the prevouis regime 

Stendel obviously does think MacLean offers something since it was him who got promoted to the bench when Uche got injured in the warm up?

Uche - not sure if stendel sees a use for him but forgot all about him yesterday (even after his warm up injury). Think the team might be moving away from this type of player 

4 hours ago, jam80s said:

Stendel obviously does think MacLean offers something since it was him who got promoted to the bench when Uche got injured in the warm up?

A 4th place striker type of place or...

15 hours ago, Boris5115 said:

I will never slate Berra but the rest of that Mob can do one. 

Berra never fully recovered from injury. I think CL with his injury had showed the same faith in Christophe as we did with him. Unfortunately he never regained the fitness and form that he had first time round. Levein was responsible for showing too much faith in Berra which did not help in his match fitness. I for one will always love Berra for his contribution and commitment to Hearts. He was a great ambassador for the club.