Thomaso

Great crowd at this stage of the competition and considering where we are in league. Wonder how it compares to previous games this round at home in the cup. Fans getting behind Stendel 👍🏽

Fantastic show of support from us. Fair play to Airdrie for the travelling support too. Bunch of annoying ******** as well which is probably the highest compliment I can give them 😂

Terrific crowd. Great away support aswell. Airdrie had a fair few number of thuggs with them which caused Mcleod Street being shut off for us after the game. Bloody nightmare as I was parked up the refuse depot ☹️

1 minute ago, Boris5115 said:

Terrific crowd. Great away support aswell. Airdrie had a fair few number of thuggs with them which caused Mcleod Street being shut off for us after the game. Bloody nightmare as I was parked up the refuse depot ☹️

I would bet with the flags on display a few Sevco fans turned up.

6 minutes ago, McCrae said:

What was the Chelsea flag about ?

12 minutes ago, McCrae said:

Nah. Elements if Airdrie support have always been that way inclined. 

30 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

According to my phone app there were 1,100 at tha Aberdeen game.😂.

May have been a misprint of course.

Haha it did have that but eventually got updated. Think it's now 10,100.

2 minutes ago, salvo69 said:

They had a flag with Trump on it saying Make Airdrie Great Again 😂

Saw that, but I was a bit puzzled by "Again"

53 minutes ago, AGoodLaugh said:

Fantastic show of support from us. Fair play to Airdrie for the travelling support too. Bunch of annoying ******** as well which is probably the highest compliment I can give them 😂

Had a chuckle at their maga banner and laughed at the Chelsea banner.

54 minutes ago, whodanny said:

What was the Chelsea flag about ?

Asked a couple of Airdrie fans that on way back to Haymarket,they didn't know either but said it goes to all cup matches for some reason.

24 minutes ago, salvo69 said:

They had a flag with Trump on it saying Make Airdrie Great Again 😂

I wondered who was on the that flag.  Couldn't see it too well from the Gorgie Stand.  I thought it was Arsene Wenger! 🤪

Edited by Yoda

1 hour ago, Lido said:

Excellent crowd. Thought we'd only get around 10000. Pleasantly surprised. 

Waited for a pal outside Tynie....

4 arrived...  So not surprised at the great attendance.

£12 was a bloody good idea, especially for older folk with a season ticket...

26 minutes ago, jamboman9 said:

Asked a couple of Airdrie fans that on way back to Haymarket,they didn't know either but said it goes to all cup matches for some reason.

Very odd them Lanarkshire folk.

4 out of 6 turnstiles were cash turnstiles at the Gorgie end. When we turned up at 2.50, the 4 were almost empty whereas the other 2 were very busy. No signs to inform what each turnstile was for and a good few angry ticket holders. Could do better Hearts

5 minutes ago, inspector said:

4 out of 6 turnstiles were cash turnstiles at the Gorgie end. When we turned up at 2.50, the 4 were almost empty whereas the other 2 were very busy. No signs to inform what each turnstile was for and a good few angry ticket holders. Could do better Hearts

Was there signs to say cash only? As I walked up to it and got turned back by the turnstiles operator saying "cash only mate,  that's what the sign says!" I went back out but couldn't see no sign! 🤷‍♂️

Lots of parents with their kids in section D , good to see, encouraging the next generation Jambos to the cause, they all enjoyed themselves by the sound of them,👏

1 minute ago, Deans Jambo said:

Was there signs to say cash only? As I walked up to it and got turned back by the turnstiles operator saying "cash only mate,  that's what the sign says!" I went back out but couldn't see no sign! 🤷‍♂️

Somebody bought it. 😁

We may have had 14000 plus but were once again out sung for the whole game. I am 69  years of age so am not going to create a great deal of noise but today was pathetic from us.

12 minutes ago, 23851 said:

We may have had 14000 plus but were once again out sung for the whole game. I am 69  years of age so am not going to create a great deal of noise but today was pathetic from us.

Correct. There has to be something done about this. I’d hand over the lower Gorgie to singing section with standing. If it works then make bigger area available. 

Good crowd and change from T in the main to lower Wheatfield for the 2nd half goals =win 👏

WTF was the Fashanu Loyal banner all about?🤷‍♂️

ginger jambo98

Those of us who had to go to their old stadium will take great delight in the demise of these c**ts. Horrible horrible times. They thought they had a decent hard support with their section B ******s but we always held our heads high through there. Came through today looking to act up but the police sorted them out. Thankfully won't see them again for a while. Vile scum. 

1 hour ago, Deans Jambo said:

No signs that we could see

1 hour ago, 23851 said:

The problem is we have too many 69 year olds in our support who are not going to create a great deal of noise, once we replace them we'll be fine.

5 minutes ago, graygo said:

The problem is we have too many 69 year olds in our support who are not going to create a great deal of noise, once we replace them we'll be fine.

Sorry some of us are irreplaceable 😎